It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the soul useless?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1MisterLeonard1
Skeptoid only refers to cases that are explainable using the wick effect.
As I've said over a million times now, I'm referring to cases where the poor victim was reduced to ash in minutes. No chemical fire (including the wick effect which takes HOURS, *HOURS* to burn a body down to ash) can burn a body to ash in just -minutes-.

If you wish to belive this then its your right, but it seems to me that what you belive has been proven wrong and you are just changing the story to make it sound diffrent and more mysterious. But as i said its your right

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Animals can live just fine without a soul. Human souls can cause havoc when they are disembodied (refer to cases of ‘’poltergeists’’ and possession) and there’s also alleged cases of souls malfunctioning and spontaneously incinerating people’s bodies. In other words the soul seems to do more bad than good. Also the fact I am rebelling against having a soul by posting this topic, suggests to me it's a separate entity or parasitic in nature.

Seriously. Do some reading and research on these topics. Spontaneous Combustion has zero to do with the soul.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

Skeptoid only refers to cases that are explainable using the wick effect.
As I've said over a million times now, I'm referring to cases where the poor victim was reduced to ash in minutes. No chemical fire (including the wick effect which takes HOURS, *HOURS* to burn a body down to ash) can burn a body to ash in just -minutes-.

If you wish to belive this then its your right, but it seems to me that what you belive has been proven wrong and you are just changing the story to make it sound diffrent and more mysterious. But as i said its your right

I'm not changing the story around. Read them for yourself.
www.newspapers.com...

Also research: Helen Conway SHC case (burned to ash in 6 minutes), Yung-sin-Kim SHC case (15 minutes after igniting was just a pile of ash)

No biological or chemical process is capable of producing the needed temperatures to burn a body that's 60% water to ash in just minutes. The amount of energy required is massive. This only happens to humans.
edit on 30-7-2016 by 1MisterLeonard1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 1MisterLeonard1
Im not giving up, i just understand when there is no point anymore. Belive what you wish.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

mm well theres something called atmospheric lensing of cosmic & other rays...in other words you could be burned to a crisp but the bed only gets singed...one of those dying scientists told me it takes 5.07 X 10^19 joules to reach 0.9C..i have no reason to believe him other than that he is telling me everything he knows because he will die soon.
I happen to agree with him, so it means all shoulders to the oars lads, if we are to make sense of this, & to be guided by what we know, as opposed to what we are told, or what we assume
ETA: i take this as being per Kg of spaceship, no matter, energy density far exceeds our current estimates by a factor of 1000 or more

edit on 30-7-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

mm well theres something called atmospheric lensing of cosmic & other rays...in other words you could be burned to a crisp but the bed only gets singed...one of those dying scientists told me it takes 5.07 X 10^19 joules to reach 0.9C..i have no reason to believe him other than that he is telling me everything he knows because he will die soon.
I happen to agree with him, so it means all shoulders to the oars lads, if we are to make sense of this, & to be guided by what we know, as opposed to what we are told, or what we assume
ETA: i take this as being per Kg of spaceship, no matter, energy density far exceeds our current estimates by a factor of 1000 or more

But if it was cosmic rays causing it, it'd happen to animals as well which far outnumber us. Or trees/plants. SHC is also very specific in that the head and torso are completely reduced to ash and only the legs and feet remain.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I have seen this phenomenon carve tracks in the ground, nothing will grow there (thats a clue) so yes plenty of indirect evidence.
Trees get fried because they can't move, animals are wise enough to get out of there faster. Just see how dogs react to impending earthquakes...
Does that in any way answer your question?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Sorry maybe i should explain further.
I started to explain on some forums that were either compromised or were simply shut down, i think maybe ATS can handle this one, i am rather amused at seeing how far it can go....
Do you know how much 'energy' is available in one cubic centimetre of space? well something over 12 Gigawatts is a good guess, by peeps smarter than me.
Enough to incinerate a hu-mon in his/her bed? certainly, with enough to rapidly cool the environment afterwards.
No harm done, just another 'mystery' for the peeps...
You know it's not 1.21 Gwatts you should be watching, it's 1.21 GHz.....
Hint; If you hear a sudden pop, it may me some mthafka materialising out of nowhere, funny i have even been threatened by visits from demons, and yes they came, but the worst they could do was a mild heart attack & a nosebleed.Thes were human demons, not biblical ones.
Give them credit they tried, but i'm still very much alive & i will continue to annoy peeps by staying alive ....

edit on 30-7-2016 by playswithmachines because: HA told you so!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
playswithmachines you have intresting thought paterents but i dont see anything in them that would cause anyone to wish you harm

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

the "soul" is about the only think on this planet that isn't useless

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Well most don't, but some do.
Some would rather see me dead, than see some of the evidence i have obtained & analysed.
However they have stumbled on a small problem, i have proven somewhat difficult to kill.
Typical Brit for you, LOL
Well at least i didn't cancel my ATS membership, and theres only 1 mod here who i trust, so thats better than nothing.
But i have given up on forums in general, i only turn up to stir it up, now & then.....

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This soul is a space-time envelope consciousness produces from conception to death. All within effective range is included in this recording. This includes the entire electromagnetic spectrum within effective range. This soul is a structure for the spirit to time-dwell within upon death.

In the here and now we are space dwellers, with obvious limits, but cannot modify time in any way by ourselves.

After you die you are a time dweller inside your self-generated space-time envelope, with limits, unable to change and of the space-time envelope contents.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines
I still dont belive anyone would want to kill you, castrate you, maybe but kill you, no

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Monty Python the Meaning of Life
Scene. [Large corporate boardroom filled with suited executives]

Exec #1: Item six on the agenda: "The Meaning of Life" Now uh, Harry, you've had some thoughts on this.

Exec #2: Yeah, I've had a team working on this over the past few weeks, and what we've come up with can be reduced to two fundamental concepts. One: People aren't wearing enough hats. Two: Matter is energy. In the universe there are many energy fields which we cannot normally perceive. Some energies have a spiritual source which act upon a person's soul. However, this "soul" does not exist ab initio as orthodox Christianity teaches; it has to be brought into existence by a process of guided self-observation. However, this is rarely achieved owing to man's unique ability to be distracted from spiritual matters by everyday trivia.

Exec #3: What was that about hats again?

Exec #2: Oh, Uh... people aren't wearing enough.

Exec #1: Is this true?

Exec #4: Certainly. Hat sales have increased but not pari passu, as our research...

Exec #3: [Interrupting] "Not wearing enough"? enough for what purpose?

Exec #5: Can I just ask, with reference to your second point, when you say souls don't develop because people become distracted...

To repeat one line " However, this "soul" does not exist ab initio as orthodox Christianity teaches; it has to be brought into existence by a process of guided self-observation''

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Animals can live just fine without a soul.

This data is not fully confirmed as humans too are animals or ARE part of the Animalia Kingdoms, perhaps given intelligence by some more advanced intelligences...

Also there could be internal Soul like energy within them outside of or not acknowledged by the human perceptions. As it appears humans were told animals were theirs to consume, by GOD within some religious scriptures... And so mentally blocking the possibility that livestock for example also contains sentient energy beyond-within its external shell.

During 1z studies of various CREATOR Creations and how they tend to interact with each other at times, it appears there are some who are more consumer based meaning they prefer potential primitive ways to exist by consuming other CREATOR Creations to exist.
And yet some who may have once acted the same during their early phases of maturing in Existence, may have found alternative ways to exist with advanced technologies...
Technologies that caused them to Ascend into higher technological civilization standards (potentially FULL SINGULARITY exposed) And so transferring all perceived biological matter ANd paranormal / supernatural subatomic matter, SOUL - SPIRIT - INTERNAL ENERGY into infinite data, no longer requires feeding off of others at all. Having the intelligence to move their SOUL - SPIRIT - INTERNAL ENERGY throughout EXISTENCE wherever they are projected. And somehow maintaining their energy cycles internally that sustain their "universe"?
With the ability for them to"build-construct" and take whatever forms suitable for their interest...

To conclude no the soul isn't useless, 1MisterLeonard1

NAMASTE*******
edit on 7/30/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Oh man...again while I look down the page...

Look...without a soul....you are a rock. Lifeless.......

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Regarding spontaneous combustion:

I used to work at a cemetery and crematory. It takes very high temperatures to cremate a body, you're right about that. It also takes a long time. But, when a body is cremated, it does not turn into ashes. All the flesh melts and vaporizes into the air, and all the bones are left behind. The bones are all that's left, no ashes. A second machine crushes the bones, and that's what families receive as ashes. It's crushed bone. So any process that reduces a body entirely to ashes is a different process entirely. The cases of human combustion I am familiar with seemed to be a bizarrely localized but otherwise conventional fire.

My opinion on souls (because there's no suchthing as a fact about souls): everything that has consciousness has a soul. I think the soul is where awareness comes from.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Animals have souls too! And those ones that would not, aren't alive, they're toasters. Soul = You = Life, embedded with your intelligence and consciousness. Without your soul, you don't exist, you're just a body suit like clothing hanging in a closet or a car waiting for a driver.

edit on 31-7-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Toasters have souls too:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I believe the SOUL IS USELESS in some people. I've heard of a lady who showed no remorse after several Americans she was in charge of, were murdered, due to her being knocked out on sleeping pills at 3am.
edit on 7/31/2016 by carewemust because: see above

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join