It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Ocean Floor Anomalies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Totally unverifiable and thus beyond suspicion?

Totally verifiable. Get a sonar rig and check it yourself.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Unverifiable does not mean you choose not to very it. It can be verified, you just like the fantasy over the reality. If you really wanted you could work towards getting a job on one of the ships whose data will be used.

Much easier to sit in your chair and complain and deny though, right?

Here is a point in the right direction.
scripps.ucsd.edu...
edit on 31-7-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes I see your many online references.

Not possible that could be part of covering up actual underwater bases?

Just like chemtrails. Nobody can fly behind an airliner in their own jet to gather real samples so they're just nothing too.

Nothing is anything unusual because there's one other explanation and it's infallible because government sponsored scientists say so.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I just told you, become part of the team doing the mapping. Or you can choose ignorance and refuse sources and sit in your chair and complain. It's completely verifiable.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I have linked several pages that explain in detail and prove there is more data. It seems you want it to somehow be bad and thus refuse to change your mind despite evidence.

You seem to be missing my point. I don't deny the data exists, I am just pointing out that the data is not presented in Google Earth. And Google Earth is where all these "anomalies" are being discovered and zooming in does not show any additional high-resolution imagery that the data is supposed to define. It's as if Google Earth is saying "Yes. These patterns show areas where high-resolution sonar images have been taken but we're not going to show you the images. You'll just have to trust us on this."

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

I gave all the sources I could give and am limited due to being at work.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join