It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painting Muhammad with Bob Ross

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This isn't really that funny (nor is Crowder generally). I just want to see if it gets 404'd, and if so, how long it will take:

Simply testing the limits of offensiveness, that's all.

And I'm home sick. Bored to tears. A little loopy from happy pills (legally prescribed, mind you).

Anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I love it! Why can't I have an image of Mohammad to go with Jesus, Moses, and Buddha, and Shiva etc etc without having my head cut off??? Paint away!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 30-7-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Maybe we could get an artistically inclined member to do a Sgt. Pepper motif of religious figures (if it hasn't already been done).

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

He's a troll pos,it's not enough we have killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims in the Middle East we also have to ridicule their religion

What a tossed

Only boring people get bored

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Long before the whole flap over not drawing Mohammad because it's so "offensive" South Park did an episode where the Super Best Friends first appeared and Mohammad was in it and Comedy Central didn't bother to censor it like they did the later episode where they even demanded he not be shown in a giant bear costume.

It just goes to show you how much fear people have of being blown up. Terrorism works and don't let anyone tell you it doesn't which is why we need to fight back or else we'll make all manner of other changes in our way of life to appease people and avoid other unpleasant fates.

I added this just for the poster above me. The Super Best Friends were not exactly an awesome representation of religion as South Park mocks everything.
edit on 30-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Theyd never go for it. Most of the members in the member art section are rather Liberal, so their interest is probably lacking. BFFT may, but hes a mod and probably would not either.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

If the project was a crucifix in a toilet covered in s#, they'd be all over it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think every religion should be strong enough to survive been laughted at, I try to respect religions but it gets hard when religions have little or no respect for others. I dont like this post, but I respect the OP right to post it, and in my mind it does not show disrespect but in its own way asks a very good question. Should we be controled by a religion and culture that we do not belong to
edit on 30-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Only boring people get bored

What a tired, boring insult.

You gotta have something better than that.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well your the troll posting here because your bored!

A troll posting a troll insulting Muslims

Why not try and be creative and learn to paint,but don't use your crayons

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Nope. Still not feeling it.

C'mon, man! Put some humor into it, too. Do your worst, I wanna see what you got.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I never realized just how fragile some Religious believers faith is.

Personally, I've been known to take a swing at all of them from time to time.

Next up, How easily it is to infuriate a .........

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If a believer of a certain faith cannot accept other people's rights and as a result brings about a change in law, then we ar living in a sorry place. Once something is set in statute, it dictates our thoughts and opinions.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The story of Muhammed is so hilarious, that the very least someone can do is draw a cartoon about him. I don't know why it is too taboo to do so, especially to westerners, who no doubt think so little of Muslims, that they'd hold them to a lesser standards in terms of what they can and cannot handle.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Un PC.
Unapologetic.

Well done!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Rest in peace bob ross, that affro, the man, the legend.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Un PC.
Unapologetic.

Well done!

Should be more child raping and throat cutting to reflect reality, oh and lots and lots of women beating,

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Happy little trees...

...sad little wives.

Now I want to go geek out on old Bob Ross vids. I'm sick, after all. It'll be like staying home from school and watching PBS all day. Ah, nostalgia.
edit on 7/30/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well your the troll posting here because your bored!

A troll posting a troll insulting Muslims

I have a question ... as a Christian, people malign and mock my faith and its religious figures and traditions ALL THE TIME. And if I try to protest this, I am told that I live in a pluralistic society where not everyone follows my faith or respects it and so I need to just deal.

Why is it that Muslims are extended the respect and courtesy that I am not?

It is an enormous double standard, and while I would like my religion to be treated with respect, I also understand that we cannot have a truly free society if people are compelled through either force of actual law or threat of mob violence of any type (whether it be PC activism or Muslim terrorist threat) to do what they would otherwise not feel inclined to do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join