It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO documentary compilation 2016

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Someone was asked me if I got some good new UFO stories..
I looked around and made a list, thought I would share those with ATS.
So if you where looking for something to do.. these will keep you entertained for some time.

Enjoy

ALIEN STAR SHIPS | NEW UFO DOCUMENTARY 2016 - HD

UFO Documentary 2016 Alien Encounters - Real Alien Encounters In America

UFO Sighting Stephenville Texas Alien Encounter NEW UFO Documentary 2016

UFO Sightings 2016 - UFO DOCUMENTARY Inside Secret Government Warehouse Shocking

Real Alien UFO Documentary ► Definitive Proof ~

UFO DOCUMENTARY 2016 - Secret government X Files Reveal UFO Sightings Full HD

UFO DOCUMENTARY : The presence of aliens on Earth 2016 Full - UFO Sightings 2016

UFO Sightings Want to Believe Alien Documentary 2016 Full HD

Documentary | UFO Signthings Alien Artifacts Alien Documentary HD 2016

UFO SIGHTINGS 2016 - UFOs File Britain's UFO Storm Alien UFO Documentary 2016

[best]UFO Documentary 2016 UFO Stories

Best Ufo Documentary 2016 Alien Ufo Videos Breaks Internet! Real Ufo Caught on Tape Compilation

UFO Documentary 2015 UFO Crash Cover Up UFO 2016

UFO Secret of all Time Alien Documentary 2016

NASA Discovers UFO Contact in 2016 Shocking || Best UFO Documentary Compilation

National Geographic Documentary 2016 Alien in space Mysteries UFO Documentary 2016

UFO Sightings 2016 | UFO Documentary 2016 | UFO X Files

UFO SIGHTINGS 2016 - Alien Documentary Hangar 18 The UFO Warehouse

UFO Documentary 2016

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
90% of those are fake

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

We only need one of them to be real to make our view of our civilisation's place in the universe forever changed.

And you've just implied that 10% of the op's material is real...

I say that's very good odds!

edit on 30-7-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
90% of those are fake

Feel free to point out the exact one that is real to save me time.

@OP, ty! lots of material here to watch today!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Cool compilation. One of my favorite one's is the "Alien Interview" with that guy, I think he called himself Victor? Who knows if it is real, probably not, but I think it is one of the better ones. The thing is, with all of the disinfo going around the net, even real videos would never be believed.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Cool compilation. One of my favorite one's is the "Alien Interview" with that guy, I think he called himself Victor? Who knows if it is real, probably not, but I think it is one of the better ones. The thing is, with all of the disinfo going around the net, even real videos would never be believed.

Thanks yes.. these are the newer ones

the one you think of is this one:

Some say its a puppet and a master puppeteer.
Some also say this is the real deal..

Perhaps a little of both ?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Ah yes that is the one. Here is one more interview of a prior service Army guy. He seems really convincing and his body language and how he speaks seems truthful, at least that HE believes what he is saying.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I think it's real
Hey I wanna ask you something

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
99.99%....

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Look up the "Mr Janus" interview, probably one of the better interviews regarding aliens. It's one that makes you think and has credible sources.

Most stuff on youtube is garbage tbh, I often leave youtube on the TV playing UFO playlists. They make great giggle material and background noise and sometimes a gem or two can be found.

There's this bald Scandinavian chap who has a awesome narrators voice, he makes great UFO videos but for the life of me I can't think of his name... Probably something to do with all the cut and paste job youtube UFO videos.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Hey, youtube is user created content its just a media for people to share stuff..
Or do you mean that youtube itself filter out the good stuff?
But I agree that youtube is a big place and in big places there a lots of garbage but also lots of gold
It would be a mistake to leave out youtube just because of its youtube.. its not like its created by youtube.. I have used youtube myself to do some videos that I wanted to share.. with stuff I really do find fascinating and out of this world

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
you,ve got to love the ones who seem to be able to catch ufos on video just about everyday,i believe we are not alone but never saw a ufo in my life,seriously if you are one of them who has and reading this then you could make a fortune by charging people like me to see one(tho i think i would be asking for a refund by end of day or even week) just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Apologies it wasn't a cheap jab or anything just saying how I see it. I love watching documentaries and it irks me when people cut and paste different documentaries that cost money and make a youtube video out of others expense. You are right though and as I stated youtube is an awesome, amazing and wondrous place to learn just about anything and I did say I watch a lot of UFO related youtube stuff. Call it a hobby.

I actually love compilation videos, call me hypocritical but they usually provide one way or the other. Such as news reports, recorded and reported near misses etc.

If one is specific enough youtube never filters unless you chose those settings (except extreme cases I guess) other than that yeah I'd say youtube's suggestions isn't the best but then that's why we have subscription and likes. It depends how you use it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello Ats community I am hear only to seek knowledge and understanding I have a lot of Question and am looking for the right ppl to help me in this. So I was reading on how to introduce myself and got lost so plz help me out in setting my self up

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roc745
Hello Ats community I am hear only to seek knowledge and understanding I have a lot of Question and am looking for the right ppl to help me in this. So I was reading on how to introduce myself and got lost so plz help me out in setting my self up

Hello welcome..

The first thing you should do is press "Forum" and find the "introductions" press it and press "New Thread"
And write a thread, introduce yourself to ATS.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roc745

Hi and welcome to ATS, a great place for learning. If you haven't done so already the introduction forum is a great place to start by introducing yourself with your first thread. After you've made 20 posts you can make threads in any forum I understand and usually those 20 posts are done chatting in you're very own introductory thread.

Usually a mod will come along and give you a proper introduction and some links, I hope this helps.

Almost forgot, link to introduction forum.

Introduction forum

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

star and flag simply for the effort of putting them all together in one easy place regardless of the quality. Cant wait to check them out

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The link on the page is not working it's saying not found

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I hope Peter Merlin is in all of them.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Thanks yes.. these are the newer ones

They're really not.

While entertaining, fun, and informative... most of these have been around for years.

It's a common "scam" (for lack of a better word) for youtubers to re-post old TV specials and videos labeling them "2016" (or whatever the most current year is when they re-post them).

Next year you'll see these same videos re-posted with "2017" in the title.

That said, it was nice of you to compile these into a thread for those who may not have seen some of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join