It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cartoonist Joe Heller Hits it Out of the Park!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

mmigration, taxation, health care, social, 2nd amendment, use of executive orders, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and these are just a few off the top of my head.

Personally, I think immigration issues are out of context, and immigration problems were much worse in the past than they are now. And, I loved the "Dream Act". But,whatever.

I hated it that we went into Libya, HATED IT! Glad we got out of Iraq, as planned. Afghanistan is another story, and one which, I fear, like Iraq and Libya, neither the American people nor their president have anything to say about world issues and how NATO powers and treaties are enforced.

Second amendment and executive orders, much ado about nothing, imo.

Health care IS a big deal, imo, and I would like to see "Obamacare" made better, not repealed, and a single payer option added. Social issues...put a nail in the coffin of LGBT and women's rights if Pence has anything to do with anything.

Hillary's getting my vote, but don't worry, my vote won't count. I live in California and the whole state's electoral will go to Hillary, regardless of my vote.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
its a shame that Trumps major talking points are exact opposite of Hillary's major talking points and there are still Trump supporters.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

UNMITIGATED NONSENSE.

1. That pile of screechy one blather based on her long history of criminal, abusive, vengeful, corrupt, greedy, did I say criminal, pathological lying, murderous crap, did I say criminal, theft, . . . . BRAZEN BEHAVIORS . . .

hits a VERY FOUL ball merely a nanometer's worth of distance.

2. The screechy one's past behavior is the BEST PREDICTOR of her future behavior. Logically, with MORE power, she'll be MORE corrupt, MORE criminal, MORE RUTHLESS, MORE vengeful, MORE EVIL, did I say MORE criminal, MORE in the service of the tyrannical oligarchy, MORE destructive to "the little people;" MORE destructive to The Republic and The Constitution beginning with gun confiscation; MORE contemptuous to the citizens of the Republic and the planet--particularly compared to her diligence in behalf of her bank account; . . . .

3. I do realize, however, that a number of folks are still under the practicing BW*tch's spell. Evidently said spell obliterates all critical thinking; all perceptiveness about data collection, sorting and interpretation etc. etc. etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Here's where I stopped reading.

UNMITIGATED NONSENSE. 1. That pile of screechy one blather..

You're a broken record, hitting the same groove over and over, vrrfffffpt. (A metaphor that reveals my age)

For the first time I find myself wishing for an ignore button.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

As though you're not a broken record on the other side of such issues?

LOLOLOL.

I know.

Not my preference . . . except for the fact that relentless repeated advertisements have results.

And, there are constantly new readers on ATS.

. . . even though I hate their repetition.

I HAVE FOUND that the ignore function on here works really easily and well.

You can just watch for the blue of my avatar area, check to be sure it's mine--and scroll quickly past my whole post. BINGO. Done.

= = =

Hastings is going out of business . . . they sold vinyl records . . . what a surprise! I don't quite understand the attraction at this point but . . . OK.

edit on 30/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Brilliant cartoon, very witty.

I will start to take her supporters seriously when they man up and address her wrongdoings throughout the last 30+ years. So far, especially on ATS, every Clinton supporter has failed miserably at even acknowledging her negligent shenanigans whilst all the time making it somehow Trumps fault.

No other time in the history of the US has a candidate remained so distant from citizens whilst being involved in apparent criminal activity - I cannot even hear myself think with all the deafening silence from her.

CROOKED HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016

edit on 30-7-2016 by Sublimecraft because: and yes, Trump is a goose.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Bears repeating with emphasis:

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Brilliant cartoon, very witty.

I will start to take her supporters seriously when they man up and address her wrongdoings throughout the last 30+ years. So far, especially on ATS, every Clinton supporter has failed miserably at even acknowledging her negligent shenanigans whilst all the time making it somehow Trumps fault.

No other time in the history of the US has a candidate remained so distant from citizens whilst being involved in apparent criminal activity - I cannot even hear myself think with all the deafening silence from her.

CROOKED HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016

Well put.

Agreed.

However, for such folks to be honest about the screechy one, they'd have to be honest about their own values and behaviors.

And they are NOT about to go THERE!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
its a shame that Trumps major talking points are exact opposite of Hillary's major talking points and there are still Trump supporters.

That is because Hillary doesn't prioritize what I think is important. That is why we have three sides to every issue.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

yeah yeah, I get it, you want a wall separating Mexico and think Muslims and Mexicans are bad bad bad, and anyone who isn't a Christian is bad...I know

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

yeah yeah, I get it, you want a wall separating Mexico and think Muslims and Mexicans are bad bad bad, and anyone who isn't a Christian is bad...I know

And you want to take my guns, force me to buy crappy health care and implement Agenda 21.

Is that about right? I am sure it is as accurate as your assessment of me.

(btw...I am not Christian or any religion so you should work harder to draw your stereotypes next time. You just look foolish.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

sorry if I was wrong, what IS important to you exactly?

Don's major talking points are all insane bigotry

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I skip most political cartoons but I have seen this Australian commercial that I thought was hilarious.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

that's great!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

sorry if I was wrong, what IS important to you exactly?

Don's major talking points are all insane bigotry

Being able to say FU to the Federal Government and have them leave me the hell alone. I don't like Trump I just dislike Hillary more.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
These made me chuckle

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
[ wrings hands ] im just afraid someone is going to win!
what happens then?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well if this thread is full of pictures about the candidates, may as well post this one as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you are still supporting the Democrats or Republicans YOU are a huge part of the problem. Corruption isn't bound by party lines. Most of you are fools following your rotten leaders. Please try to change before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
They both worked the system over. Her, took advantage of our inability to hold high ranking officials accountable. She knew nothing would be done so she did it. Against the law but she is above it.

Him, took advantage of tax laws and some instances of corporate bankruptcy.

End of the day though Trump didn't break any laws. Sleazy yes, but within the rules. He didn't lie under oath, didn't disregard a NDA. Those voting for her, just don't complain when she continues to break laws because she will. Nothing to stop her from doing it. She will own every three letter agency at that point. She will also have to take care of everyone that put her there and those entities are not concerned about Americans.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
[ wrings hands ] im just afraid someone is going to win!
what happens then?

Hmmm.........I'm not sure anyone's considered that

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join