It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cartoonist Joe Heller Hits it Out of the Park!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Just for you!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
This political statement by Cartoonist Joe Heller brilliantly explains the difference between the Trump campaign platform and the Clinton campaign platform.

I think it's very cleverly written. I don't agree with the point being made, but thumbs up for the way he is making it!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: windword

It would take a cartoonist to be able to find anything of integrity about Hillary.

Anyone that still supports her after the blatant criminal behavior at the Dem convention, let alone her full history of corruption and lies is hopeless.

Keep your blinders on.

yeah right....everything on the left is criminal, or fixed.....got it. what a well-researched, critically thought-out, opinion.

let me ask you, would you support trump jailing all democrats after he's elected, if he told you they are all criminal???...do we grab one suitcase and go down to the train station for our "trump vacation"?.....or, should we wear a big yellow "D" on the outside of our clothing if we go out in public?
edit on 30-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The worst blinders in the world is the 'comfort' provided that those one disagrees with are wearing blinders.
Simply because a person who has blinders on does not KNOW that they have blinders on.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

This political statement by Cartoonist Joe Heller brilliantly explains the difference between the Trump campaign platform and the Clinton campaign platform.

I think it's very cleverly written. I don't agree with the point being made, but thumbs up for the way he is making it!

I made the mistake of posting it on my Facebook without any disclaimer. To my surprise, a bunch of uncommon faces flocked to the post.

Initially, I thought I had found a bunch of others who had an appreciation for cleverness in prose and irony.

People began replying and it became clear what I had done...

edit on 7/30/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/30/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Let me guess.....Heller is a Hillary supporter.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

He's got some Hillary comics, some Obama ones' too. They just aren't as funny or as easy to make fun of as Trump is!

Here ya go.

And here's a random one, just for fun!

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: stosh64

It would take a cartoonist to be able to find anything of integrity about Hillary.

Anyone that still supports her after the blatant criminal behavior at the Dem convention, let alone her full history of corruption and lies is hopeless.

Keep your blinders on.

yeah right....everything on the left is criminal, or fixed.....got it. what a well-researched, critically thought-out, opinion.

let me ask you, would you support trump jailing all democrats after he's elected, if he told you they are all criminal???...do we grab one suitcase and go down to the train station for our "trump vacation"?.....or, should we wear a big yellow "D" on the outside of our clothing if we go out in public?

Now there's change I can believe in!

link   
OK, Cartoons.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

LOL....Feel better now?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yes,
This thread is now equally balanced between the swine who will be running our country.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The problem is that Hillary's message isn't reality. Things are getting worse under Bush / Obama and we cannot take 4 or even 8 years of Hillary.

One of Obama's biggest problems is he cannot face reality and Hillary is now showing herself to be the same, naive, rudderless leader.

I firmly believe we can only move forward with Trump or a 3rd party candidate.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The reality is, Donald Trump told the American people that "he alone" can fix our problems. That's not reality.

I'm not looking for an American messiah, but I guess many think they've found one.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Well, Hillary certainly isn't going to fix anything.

Hillary will only continue the failed policies of the last President.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What failed policies are you referring to? What policies do you want to see done away with and what policies instituted?
edit on 30-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The problem is that Hillary's message isn't reality.

Actually, there's truth in both messages. The cartoon wouldn't work otherwise. It's a matter of focus. Do we focus on the doom and gloom or focus on our strengths and work to make the country even better? I think we could all benefit by acknowledging both messages hold some truth. One message is very negative and one is very positive. Which is going to get us where we need to go?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

To solve any problem you first have to identify that there is a problem, which Hilary fails to do.

She will continue to turn a blind eye to illegal immigration, allow banks and big business to shred the economy for their and her personal gain. She will continue the failed and endless wars on terror and drugs all the while prancing around in her smug little bubble of reality while we all burn.

I don't care much for Trump, and I don't know what type of madness he might unleash. And the more we learn about Gary Johnson the less I like him either.

But really anything is preferable to Clinton.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

What failed policies are you referring to? What policies do you want to see done away with and what policies instituted?

Immigration, taxation, health care, social, 2nd amendment, use of executive orders, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and these are just a few off the top of my head.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

To solve any problem you first have to identify that there is a problem, which Hilary fails to do.

That's just not true. She names what she thinks are the problems, just as Trump and every candidate names what they think are the problems.

People find it so hard to see both sides of any issue these days. THAT'S what divides us.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join