It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obscure ufo sightings archive thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
this thread is designed to be a place to archive barely know yet interesting ufos sightings
i want to see some sightings wich are interesting and have an high level of strangeness so no bright lights on the sky
good luck

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I like the one described in this thread:

On February 4, 1968, from approximately 7:20 to 7:25 P.M., about two hundred residents of Redlands, California, either saw or heard what was apparently the same huge, low-flying, disk-shaped object as it passed overhead. The object apparently came down just west of Columbia Street and north of Colton Avenue, then proceeded slowly in a northwestern direction for about a mile or less, at an altitude of about 300 feet. Coming to a stop, it hovered briefly, jerked forward, hovered again, then shot straight up with a burst of speed. (Total time of the sighting must have been less than five minutes).

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21070534]BiffWellington[/post ]summer of 67...Dallas
in the morning the klif 1190 dj told everyone to go outside and see the ufos.....my buddy's told me two weeks later when querried., because I heard the radio while driving away on vacation to Colorado, I was leaving Irving... barely wanted to say anything which was odd.....they sure weren't interested.....said they numbered 300 lights in the sky like airplane lights......and slowly dwindled in number....about june 15 or so....9 am KLIF 1190 on your am dial

edit on 30-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 30-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Later in life I saw the 400 foot cigar.....1999.....coming in and out of cloak at 4,000 AGL on a ground track to take it over Dallas Love Field.....from the south..

edit on 30-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
thanks for all that are contributing to the thread

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
this thread is designed to be a place to archive barely know yet interesting ufos sightings
i want to see some sightings wich are interesting and have an high level of strangeness so no bright lights on the sky
good luck

May I ask why you "want" to see some high level of strangeness... just for your entertainment or are there some other factor that drives you ?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

its for research also im not saing to post just the high strangeness ones

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here's an old one, seen in a new light.
THIS is the original Bob Lazar film as analysed by some peeps i happen to know.
Enjoy!

youtu.be...
edit on 30-7-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Spacespider

its for research also im not saing to post just the high strangeness ones

Well then, Check out my old thread.. there be strangeness

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-7-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
thanks to both

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I don't know how obscure it is in the scheme of things, but there was an incident in late '95 in my hometown (Gosford, Australia) where a UFO was witnessed sucking up water. The police received dozens of phone calls & officers were among the later witnesses.
There are a few threads that bring up the case on ATS, eg:

Australian UFO witnessed taking up water

There's also a short doco on youtube that covers the incident & a couple of sightings that took place around the same time (the sound is a bit out of sync):

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Saturnschild

All life needs water, even ET. Apart from the obvious, it can also be split to give H & O which are useful gases to have. Then there is the whole fusion thing as well, a better fuel can only be found on the moon.

That's probably what makes Earth so important, not the primitives living on it but the amount of free water available.
Damn freeloaders, they should pay for it like the rest of us, LOL

top topics

join