It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: 'Name Calling' Has No Place in Politics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: olaru12
How much will the female electorate take of bashing Clinton until they see it as political rape?

They'll have to take it as long as it's the truth. If they can't deny their own ignorance, who wants them tainting the vote 'for' Trump.

Who cares about "Truth" in a political campaign? Perception is the operating system.

Ever heard of the "maternal instinct" Women don't like bullies....that a guy thing.

His methods utterly destroyed the campaigns of every GOP candidate. He's not gonna have a problem ruining Hillary. She's basically done to herself ... everything he's gonna do to her. Obviously, I give women a lot more credit for their intelligence than you do.

Obviously if you believe that, you are as ignorant as he is. Trump has little support among women in this country, unless their husbands tell them to vote for him. If that is the "high regard" you hold women in, your world is as screwed up as Trump's.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
August 3, 2016

I believe this is unprecedented. Republican VP candidate Mike Pence publically stated that he endorses and supports House Speaker Paul Ryan, even though his running mate, Presidential candidate Donald Trump does not endorse or support Paul Ryan's bid for re-election to the House of Representatives. (Not yet anyway.. he's still "thinking it over".)

Story: abcnews.go.com... ated

Has a V.P. candidate in recent memory publically said that his running mate is flat out wrong, on a major issue like this? I can't recall it happening before. You think Donald Trump will put on his reality-show hat and tell Pence, "You're Fired!"?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join