It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: 'Name Calling' Has No Place in Politics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Face it, they all do it, they all act like 10 year olds on the playground now. There is no decorum, no intelligent debate no sticking to facts. Might as well have clowns running for all offices in all parts of government large and small.

its obvious, one side has a much much MUCH more middle-school bully mentality than the other

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Trump hasn't been in politics so he really hasn't had the opportunity Clinton has to date wasted. What are those great community programs, other than taking money from foreign governments and warlords to sell them arms or keep them off the terrorists lists?

Trump has had plenty of opportunities to participate in public service or fund community projects, other than those that benefited his Apprentice TV endeavors or Beauty Pageant activities.

As the First Lady of Arkansas, Hillary Clinton worked on day care issues for working families, public education issues, health care and woman's issues, pretty much the same emphasis that she placed on her duties as First Lady of The United States.

As a Senator for the State of New York, she stepped up her personal commitments. You may not like Clinton politics, but you can't say that they haven't dedicated their lives to public services. And if they have benefited financially from their endeavors, it's no way near the financial gains that Trump has gained in his own quest for personal wealth and fame.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: windword

Putin isn't running for election in America Only his whore-proxy, Clinton is.

And now you want to add morality to US politics?

hahahahahahahahaha

Since when?

Really ignoring all those wonderful easy to fact check Donald Trump ties to Putin to bash Clinton for the very thing you can prove Trump is.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Clinton has been proven to be a whore for Putin.

Supposition on the part of Trump.

But you'll ignore her wrong-doings.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Clinton has been proven to be a whore for Putin.

How so? Do tell? Come on! Spill the beans like "Trump before he got the secret intel"!

edit on 30-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I could never convince you, your partisan blinders are too tightly fixed in place. If you want to ignore the multiple threads on the subject, then the fault is yours and yours alone.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I could never convince you, your partisan blinders are too tightly fixed in place.

You never know 'til you try. Besides, you don't have to convince me, there are plenty of people reading that are on the fence. Convince them!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

So you assume we would ignore evidence as a reason to not post evidence of your claim?

Or do you have none?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I could care less as to what each of you think.

Obvious you want Hillary and will ignore evidence to the contrary.

My opinion is mine and I will offer it up in any venue as I see fit.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

BS if you have evidence of something that shows that Hillary is in Putin's pocket that is big news and needs to be spread without the need for rumors that you are currently doing.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I honestly think I'm wasting my time, but here is an article that might illustrate the Clinton whore angle with Russia.

last time I even try to offer anything to the Hillary fan-club though.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Okay, okay. You're welcome to you're opinion. But know, your opinion isn't fact, and you're not welcome to your own facts.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Who are the Hillary fan-club?

though?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Who are the Hillary fan-club?

though?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The president shouldn't be getting involved like this...
Sure he can back a candidate. But to make public statements about the opposition like that is kinda sad.

It shows even Obama thinks Hillary doesn't stand a chance against Trump if he needs to get involved like this.

If the current president called Hillary a fascist you all would hit the roof.
edit on 30-7-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Its very interesting to me how some people can twist certain truths, facts and lies around to ascertain to their agenda.

forum boards like this one are perfect scenarios for case studies

the human mind is so interesting

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Trump hasn't been in politics so he really hasn't had the opportunity Clinton has to date wasted. What are those great community programs, other than taking money from foreign governments and warlords to sell them arms or keep them off the terrorists lists?

Trump has had plenty of opportunities to participate in public service or fund community projects, other than those that benefited his Apprentice TV endeavors or Beauty Pageant activities.

As the First Lady of Arkansas, Hillary Clinton worked on day care issues for working families, public education issues, health care and woman's issues, pretty much the same emphasis that she placed on her duties as First Lady of The United States.

As a Senator for the State of New York, she stepped up her personal commitments. You may not like Clinton politics, but you can't say that they haven't dedicated their lives to public services. And if they have benefited financially from their endeavors, it's no way near the financial gains that Trump has gained in his own quest for personal wealth and fame.

I like how you ignored the boko harem affair, all that evidence is just surfacing now. Yep, she's for women's rights lol, but only when it lines her pockets, so far to the tune of s couple of billion plus. Selling foreign policy change for personal gain is treason, so should handing over 50% of uranium mining to the Russians through uranium one. Selective reading on your part I guess.

There is a great deal of difference between a businessman making money and a public servant taking bribes from foreign goverments.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/30.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Gettin' kinda pissy there, bro.

But, believe it or not - I understand totally!!

edit on 7/30/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I could care less as to what each of you think.

Obvious you want Hillary and will ignore evidence to the contrary.

So.....

you made these statements and now that you've been asked (and invited) to back up your opinion with lucid factual information and standing....you just say

"no, I don't have to and I'm not gonna".

That is so lame.
Why are you making such an obvious miscalculation?? Just because Bernie is now not on the ticket? We wanted Bernie. Now it's Hillary. I don't particularly like her, but she's five thousand times better than Trump.

So - what do you have to say to that? That is what I'm asserting. She is five thousand times better than he is.

Even if I don't want either of them, she is still five thousand times better than he is.

edit on 7/30/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones
but names will never hurt me.

A few of us learned this in the "gifted"
student program.

Sponsored by good old "Uncle Sam".

That was, in other words,
paid for by the mighty middle class
directly to our intelligence agencies
to righteously support our cause.

It was but a short moment in history
for these great endeavors to be hijacked.

S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join