It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: 'Name Calling' Has No Place in Politics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: olaru12
How much will the female electorate take of bashing Clinton until they see it as political rape?

They'll have to take it as long as it's the truth. If they can't deny their own ignorance, who wants them tainting the vote 'for' Trump.

Who cares about "Truth" in a political campaign? Perception is the operating system.

Ever heard of the "maternal instinct" Women don't like bullies....that's a guy thing.

Without women and minorities...Trump is DOA! And it's his own fault.

edit on 30-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

How much will the female electorate take of bashing Clinton until they see it as political rape?

They'll have to take it as long as it's the truth. If they can't deny their own ignorance, who wants them tainting the vote 'for' Trump.

Who cares about "Truth" in a political campaign? Perception is the operating system.

Ever heard of the "maternal instinct" Women don't like bullies....that a guy thing.

His methods utterly destroyed the campaigns of every GOP candidate. He's not gonna have a problem ruining Hillary. She's basically done to herself ... everything he's gonna do to her. Obviously, I give women a lot more credit for their intelligence than you do.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The only "name" you should never call Hillary is, "Madam President".

I have a few choice words to call her that aren't very ats friendly.

They opened the door to this.

What they forget is politics is a TWO way street.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Ever heard of the "maternal instinct" Women don't like bullies....that's a guy thing.

Some of the biggest bullies on the planet are girls and women. Don't cut them short. That "maternal instinct" seems to be going the way of the dodo bird.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yeah, when Trump heard that Obama had called him a "Demagogue", he was confused, because he distinctly remembers changing to a Republican.

I saw a lot of DEMAGOGUERY at the DNC convention.

Typical do as I say not as I do.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Some of the biggest bullies on the planet are girls and women. Don't cut them short. That "maternal instinct" seems to be going the way of the dodo bird.

I'm sure Trump will be happy to hear that. You just insulted my mother btw. What kind of mother are you?
edit on 30-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That was a joke, neo. Perhaps it went over your head...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: neo96

That was a joke, neo. Perhaps it went over your head...

No poor jokes don't 'go over my head'.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've watched Trump's speeches, and he has special names that he calls pretty much everyone. It is a trademark of his. So it is interesting that Pence doesn't like name-calling.
edit on 30pmSat, 30 Jul 2016 12:53:50 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I'm sure Trump will be happy to hear that. You just insulted my mother btw. What kind of mother are you?

Did you ever see "Mean Girls"? hahaha.

I would never insult your mother. If she, like myself, still has that deep maternal instinct, we are doing just fine. There are those out there, though, that seem to have lost it. Sometimes I wonder if the cavalier attitude in our society about abortion has changed women over the 40+ years since it became "fashionable" and the smart and savvy feminist thing to do.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Pence is an idiot.

Name-calling has been happening in politics since the Egyptians were building the pyramids.

(Back then Pelosi was a young skank, raising a young communist calling Hillary)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

This is pretty much all that needs to be said, but imagine how monotonous this place would be if everyone made as much sense as you.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The only "name" you should never call Hillary is, "Madam President".

Preach!

But a woman, actually political whore, you can throw a few hundred thousand at to sell out the country to enrich herself, is someone to trust with nuclear codes? I wouldn't trust that vile cancerous thing with a spoon

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/30.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

But a woman, actually political whore,

What does that make the Donald, who brags about how he's lined politicians' pockets to get what he wants? It takes two to make a "whore".

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

There are whores and there are customers of whores.

The whore wants money for providing a service to whomever has the money.

The customer, at least, gets to choose the whore he wants to do business with.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh, Okay! So, The Donald is going to make whores out of the lucky ones of us, he chooses to f##k over!

edit on 30-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Oh, Okay! So, The Donald is going to make whores out of the lucky ones he chooses to f##k!

I don't think you've been paying attention.

We're the only ones that'll be getting f###ed.

hahahahahahaha

But seriously, Clinton is a whore.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

But both parties get sent to jail when caught, are you saying the customer (Trump) is innocent but the whore (Clinton) is guilty? It's a mutual agreement, both should be held accountable not just one.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But both parties get sent to jail when caught, are you saying the customer (Trump) is innocent but the whore (Clinton) is guilty? It's a mutual agreement, both should be held accountable not just one.

Never stated where one was innocent and one wasn't.

When you're sleeping with whores, and Clinton is one, then you really can't consider yourself innocent.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join