It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses Dems of rigging debates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

In what way is Russia fueling ISIS as an excuse to carpet bomb areas Assad wants decimated, anti-Assad? Really, you should think twice before calling someone stupid.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Trump was too afraid to debate sanders, cant wait for the excuses when he goes against shillary.

Afraid? not so much as he was saying bernies not worth his time. read the statement in my post.

Yes more excuses plz. He declined bernie invitation to have a debate because hes weak,, November is not that far away, you'll need to practice, when shillary beats trump.
edit on 30-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I did no such thing, when someone says something stupid, that does not automatically make someone stupid. When someone habitually makes idiotic statements, Occam's razor would most likely apply.

Russia is bombing ISIS, because ISIS is a tool deployed by the US to create chaos in Syria and topple Assad.

The US created the monster, and now the monster has been spilling over into Europe and running scores of people over in trucks, blowing themselves up at events, and shooting up an entirely disarmed and defenseless population.

Russia is looking after their own interests, they want to build a pipeline through Syria and into Europe. The US is looking after their own interests, using ISIS to destroy a nation and install a pro-Western dictatorship; Assad is a pro-Russian dictator and must be destroyed, no matter the cost.

The US is using ISIS as an excuse to overthrow sovereign nations that are not aligned to the US. I'll admit, there is no right or wrong when it comes to geopolitics, the only question is how many millions of people slaughtered, how much genocide is acceptable to you?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I would suggest rereading my first post.

Particularly the part where I said "Russia wants Assad to remain in power"

I don't really know what else to respond, especially you taking that comment and somehow warping it into 'Russia is anti-Assad'.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I actually did not do that. You're misreading my words. I'm saying that by fueling ISIS and then bombing 'ISIS', Russia is doing exactly as Assad wants.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: bbarkow

Seriously though, this is a brilliant tactic from Trump.

Now we're talking about the debates weeks before they start!

Yes, you are correct.

I will be shocked if she actually goes into debates. I suspect there will be an excuse not to attend or to send a surrogate.

I think you have it backwards. I think that she's salivating at the thought of taking Trump on, whilst the bloviating orangutan is panicking.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

In what way is Russia fueling ISIS as an excuse to carpet bomb areas Assad wants decimated, anti-Assad? Really, you should think twice before calling someone stupid.

The only reason Russia is there is because of Gazprom,NOIC of Iran

The Only reason ISIS is there is because it's a PMC for Saudis Aramco.

It's about oil and gas.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
You do know debates really don't mean anything.

I remember them saying Kerry won, and ended up losing the general.

It depends. If both candidates are blah it really don't matter.

Kennedy wiped out Nixon just by the way he handled his physical appearance in the first televised debates.

Reagan annihilated his opponents with his off the cuff wit, responding on the fly making his rivals look like uncaring robots.

The Donald, well you just know he is going to smoke the carefully choreographed pant suit.

Trump is going to put her imaginary glass ceiling back in Bill's playboy suite where it belongs.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There you go again,

Biden would only take this a next step and encourage the Sunnis to form their own region" -- Peter Galbraith, senior diplomatic fellow at the Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation, National Public Radio All Things Considered, November 12, 2008

Is Joe Biden a Russian operative?

Amnesty report: ISIS armed with U.S. weapons

Is the US a Russian satellite state?

Only after the Paris attacks did the US even bother to bomb ISIS oil trucks. This begs the question why the Obama administration failed to strike these key targets before.

Dailywire

Why, indeed? Maybe from your statement, the Obama administration is a Russian plant? Is that the narrative you are going for?

Let's see, US wants a partitioned Iraq, which would include an apartheid Sunni state. The only way to do that would to arm, fund, and FUEL a Sunni army (known as ISIS).

I wonder what the US strategy is to defeating ISIS?

The strategy had given ISIS time to consolidate its control, train terrorists, and embed operatives in Western countries.

Foreign Affairs: Divide and Conquer Syria and Iraq

Now, could you please point to me how you came to your conclusion? Do you even have one credible source? Just one please.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Shhh....

You're supposed to say it's because they are evil, and only Hillary can defeat them.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I despise binary thinking. Is it not possible that both the US and Russia are exploiting fighting ISIS in order to achieve goals in the region?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorCowboy
Dems don't play or watch football but for sure all male cheerleaders are with her.

I've actually noticed quite the opposite. Most liberals love being distracted by professional sports. Something with the shiny lights and spandex I suspect. Very heard/team driven with collectivism and all. This could benefit Trump.

Another interesting tick I noticed of the left is.
The vast majority of atheists that reside on the left(not all but most). They let go of religion but were incapable of living without an authority figure in their life. So they latched onto the government as their god. It's all kind of amusing once you figure out what drives these regressive's. Sure not all liberals are like this. But I believe the majority fall into this camp.

Saw all the right bashing figured I'd give some perspective...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Then show some evidence of your claim.

Why would Russia want an army that is actively attempting to undermine their goals in Syria?

Answer that, with one credible source at least, and maybe I'll consider your argument with any merit.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I despise binary thinking. Is it not possible that both the US and Russia are exploiting fighting ISIS in order to achieve goals in the region?

Not the US because of some presidential candidates trying to kill off fossil fuels.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I believe it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes, you are correct.

I will be shocked if she actually goes into debates. I suspect there will be an excuse not to attend or to send a surrogate.

Why would Hillary worry about debating a person who is clueless on virtually everything. Hopefully the moderators stop with the can I kiss your ass questions and start going for the throat.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Yes, you are correct.

Why would Hillary worry about debating a person who is clueless on virtually everything. Hopefully the moderators stop with the can I kiss your ass questions and start going for the throat.

Like emails????

Dream on.

But Trump will invoke emails, do not worry.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: buster2010

Yes, you are correct.

Like emails????

Dream on.

But Trump will invoke emails, do not worry.

He can invoke emails all he wants she will just point out how the FBI said she did nothing illegal. Then she will just point out how the Russians have been keeping Trump out of the poor house since the 80's.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The same reason the US armed ISIS to begin with, needing bad guys as an excuse to bomb or take other actions. Chadwickus did a thread on this earlier and here is source: The Daily Beast. I found the article interesting and to me it's not a leap... the US and Russia have been playing this game for a long, long time.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Giving lip service to environmentalists has almost never turned into meaningful legislation. Hillary is pro-fracking and Obama bombed the crap out of Yemen, Syria and Libya... for what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join