It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses Dems of rigging debates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Trump backed out of debating Bernie.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Is why money needs to be taken out of politics, and any attempt to bribe anyone, period, to sway an election should be punishable as a felony.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Snarl

Got what?

Oh ... I don't know ... Ivanka??

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

That is not Ivanka (daughter). That is probably Donald's ex-wife and mother of Ivanka, Ivana Trump in her younger days.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oops
edit on 7/30/2016 by Olivine because: Oops

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Not following...

You seem to be afraid to say outright what it is you want to say so you're being extremely obscure.

Spit it out.
edit on 7/30/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Trump isn't the only one who has been saying this. I believe the two other candidates debating against Hillary during the DNC debates said the same thing:

www.washingtonpost.com...

The Commission on Presidential Debates is said to be nonpartisan. However, they have rules that make it extremely hard for third party candidates to qualify. So hard, in fact, that they are suing for anti-trust:

www.newsy.com...

"It's a rigged game, it really is a rigged game," Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson said.

I'm just not so sure the Commission on Presidential Debates is as nonpartisan as to be believed.

Now, who's the one category of voters Hillary has a hard time winning over? White males. And men would probably want to watch football instead of a debate. (In my opinion)
edit on 30-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Trump backed out of debating Bernie.

Why debate a sock puppet?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yadda yadda...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Trump was too afraid to debate sanders, cant wait for the excuses when he goes against shillary.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yadda yadda...

Crap almost everyone on the RNC side knew bernie didnt stand a chance. So is it bad to not debate someone who you know i s going to lose or fold?

Trump's statement: "Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher,"

Trump said. "Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders - and it would be an easy payday - I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be."

SO it dont seem like he chickened out looking back with the new information we have on the Rigging of the democratic Convention if you are being honest.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Trump was too afraid to debate sanders, cant wait for the excuses when he goes against shillary.

He won't back out. He has plenty of ammo to hit her with. (Even if his debate style is lacking)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Afraid? not so much as he was saying bernies not worth his time. read the statement in my post.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You do know debates really don't mean anything.

I remember them saying Kerry won, and ended up losing the general.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So all debates should be done away with? Or maybe we should just get Hillary to speak like a 3rd grader too?

Nope I haven't swung either... it's just too damn funny to ignore.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It was Do-Do's suggestion to begin with.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So all debates should be done away with?

That was a nice leap.

Or maybe we should just get Hillary to speak like a 3rd grader too?

Funny.

For YEARS I have hear Trump critics say how 'smarter' they are than everyone else.

To date STILL never seen it proven.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Neo...

Must behave!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Haven't you heard, Trumps BFF Putin is fueling ISIS and using them as an excuse to carpet bomb Syria. Why would Trump mess with that?

I wasn't planning on commenting on this thread, but sometimes a particularly ridiculous comment begs for correction.

"it's very encouraging to me that Joe Biden is the incoming vice president. He has been the prime proponent of a decentralized Iraq. And although in the campaign Senator McCain described his plan as, I think, a cockamamie idea, it is in fact what the Bush administration has done in part. The Bush administration, in 2007, decided to finance a Sunni army, which is the Awakening. And that's why we've had success. Biden would only take this a next step and encourage the Sunnis to form their own region" -- Peter Galbraith, senior diplomatic fellow at the Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation, National Public Radio All Things Considered, November 12, 2008

Galbraith Backs Ethnically Divided Iraq

Note the final sentence in that quote: "Biden would only take this a next step and encourage the Sunnis to form their own region"

IE - The Islamic Caliphate, you know the state the Sunni ISIS are creating.

Russia is not using ISIS as an excuse, Russia wants Assad to remain in power. Russia and the US are competing in Syria to get their particular gas pipeline interest built.

Anyways, carry on, I read way more threads than I post on, but sometimes extreme cases of stupidity warrant my wrath of knowledge.
edit on 30-7-2016 by GodEmperor because: sp.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The majority of people minds have been made up.

Debates are superfluous.

Anyone sitting on the fence at this point ?

Blah.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join