It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses Dems of rigging debates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Actually in this case it's a great strategy. It brings up the debates, and reminds people of what the Dems did to Bernie, keeps it relevant. The dems dug their own hole by rigging their election and getting caught red handed.

Only one to really blame for this is the Dems themselves. They dug this hole. Can't blame Trump for using it.

Personally the corruption the Dems got caught with needs to not be forgotten. We all know it happens, but never has it been so blatantly proven. Until now we only really had knowledge without proof, now we have proof.

The worst thing we the American people can do is, now that we have proof of such happening, giving the people that did it a pass.

I hope this destroys the Dem's credibility the whole election, it should.
edit on 7/30/2016 by Puppylove because: spelling

edit on 7/30/2016 by Puppylove because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DoctorCowboy

Oh boy! Please come to Gillette Stadium during a game, with a Trump hat on.

Sorry, it would "deflate" my sense of morality.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: DoctorCowboy

Oh boy! Please come to Gillette Stadium during a game, with a Trump hat on.

Ok

And for the record I've been wearing my trump hat for a few months now and it's been nothing but compliments.
edit on 30-7-2016 by DoctorCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I'd say they are like most people and don't care about politics 99% of the time, regardless.

Unless you're a Niners fan or a Packers fan.

then you're always looking for handouts.

Well the Shehawks have gotten plenty of handouts from the refs the past couple of seasons, so....

The Seahawks were "entitled".

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
After the proven lies by Hillary and the total exposures about the Democrat Party last week, all they have left is to continue the BS.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Insightful. Anyone interested in Hillary is most likely not a football fan. Anyone interested in football is most likely already in the bag for Trump. Or have I got that bassackwards?

So ... why would Trump say anything about the debates being rigged? It's his opportunity in front of the most people he needs to sway over to his side. I'd think he'd be happy. I'd love to get out there in front of Hillary's supporters and call her a liar, call her corrupt, call her a hag even. After that I could tell all of her remaining/loyal supporters what I really thought of them ... and what I was planning to do with them after I was elected.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
That's the only way Trump knows how to "play this game" he got himself into...is to fight with lies and badgering of the other opponents.

Another tactic he likes to use is making up lies and outlandish ideas he thinks he can accomplish in order to persuade the low-informed people who vote republican against their better judgment.

His twitter rants and speeches to start fights is no longer shocking to me.

What IS shocking is the amount of people he has still supporting him.

Idiocracy is becoming a reality

sad

Yes I see that also. He should just say what all the other politicians are saying. How does he expect to get elected having all those ideas in his head.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Because last thing you want is more ammo for the already proven biased media to call Hillary the winner of the debate because the audience is filled with nothing but Hillary supporters and thus that's where all the cheers come from.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course Conservatives would respect a lying asshat like Godell. You know Brady is Trump fan though, right?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Of course Conservatives would respect a lying asshat like Godell. You know Brady is Trump fan though, right?

Maybe Trump can get Brady to "overthrow" ISIS.

hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

What should be done with Hillary supporters if Trump wins?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Haven't you heard, Trumps BFF Putin is fueling ISIS and using them as an excuse to carpet bomb Syria. Why would Trump mess with that?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What should be done with Hillary supporters if Trump wins?

LOL Gotcha!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

I will be very surprised to see Donny turn up for the debates

I hope pleasantly surprised

But I can imagine him calling foul and backing out to save his own skin

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: bbarkow

He's clearly afraid to debate anyone that isn't a former Republican hopeful. If he'd ever attended any of his own lawsuits whether the plaintiff or defendant he might have earned an acceptable amount of tactics to be able to debate a lawyer.

Him being pissed not everyone will see it hardly qualifies for that reaction, although interesting point therein.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Trump hasnt backed down from anyon eyet. what makes you all think he will this time? HE dont actually need to debate her anyway just talk his platform and contrast the differences.

Its not like he cant get the dates changed with some money greasing soem palms.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

a reply to: Arizonaguy

I'd say they are like most people and don't care about politics 99% of the time, regardless.

Unless you're a Niners fan or a Packers fan.

then you're always looking for handouts.

Well the Shehawks have gotten plenty of handouts from the refs the past couple of seasons, so....

The Seahawks were "entitled".

LoL, and Tom didn't intend to use deflated balls.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What a whiner!

Let's see. The presidential debate schedule was set almost a year ago, but the 2016-17 NFL schedule was only released in April.

Hmmm, why isn't he blasting , Roger Godell?

The packers-Giants game is on NBC, which if I remember my ATS memes, is in the tank for Hillary.

Maybe Fox News is peaved more people will be watching the football game on NBC, hehe.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Got what?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
Trump accuses Dems of rigging debates

Donald Trump is accusing Democrats of rigging the upcoming debate schedule because two of the contests are competing with NFL games — even though Democrats aren't in charge of scheduling the debates.

The debates on Sept. 26 and Oct. 9 coincide with prime-time football games.

I've done some searching around, and can't find anything about the Commission on Presidential Debates being biased - other than bias against including third parties in Presidential debates. The final two debates competing against NFL games, however, reeks of a Hillary operation, IMO.

Everyone is biased if given the right amount of Benjamins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join