It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daredevil to attempt jumping out of plane at 25,000 feet without a parachute

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I Bruno, will jump into block of cement. On my head yet!

edit on 31-7-2016 by Starbuck799 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Had to return to offer praise. I finally got to see the video last night of him doin it. He did it, right? There was no tricky? He really did it.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Man made it look easy. But you can see him in the terminal stage of the plunge, adjusting his legs and his arms, slight little tweaks, unless observed closely would seem random but are very precise adjustments to his trajectory. Very professional, very in control. A master craftsman. Between :11 and :25 seconds...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Was he actually as high as 25,000 feet?

I never saw the jump all the way... I'm wondering if he was that high up? Took 2 mins... anyone have the full 2 mins footage?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Was he actually as high as 25,000 feet?

I never saw the jump all the way... I'm wondering if he was that high up? Took 2 mins... anyone have the full 2 mins footage?

Yes he began at 25,000, three guys went with him, they pulled their chords at 5000 feet.

His final descent from there is whats captured in the video. Other bits of video on YouTube like his body cam footage, are being pulled due to copyright.

In here, you see him hand off the oxygen mask, practice the flip for landing maneuver, and the terminal minor corrections at the end with his arms and legs. Bullseye!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

that guy is a nut!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Puppylove

I always wanted to go hand-gliding or skydiving. But this sounds just plain suicidal.

Suicides are hailed as cowards, daredevils as heros! Never could figure this out.

Daredevils have better PR.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Thanks for that video.

wow... that net wasn't very big at all. if he had got blown 50 feet to either side, I wonder if they could have moved the net in time?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join