It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daredevil to attempt jumping out of plane at 25,000 feet without a parachute

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yay! He lived!

Good job, Crazyass!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
He was a bit off center but it worked.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here you go

Man that was fast

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I can't stream fox from the Philippines. How did this turn out, has it even happened yet?
ETA...Obviously a tad late for the refresh...thanx? He made it!!
edit on 7/30/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

I hope he was wearing a Go Pro, that should be interesting footage.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That was actually really cool. That guy is a freaking maniac! I was at the gym watching this just breathless, I thought he was going to die, good lord.
edit on 30-7-2016 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

He had a cam. A bit was shown.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sure am glad he is ok.
I just could not watch it . The potential of so many sad grandkids really turned me off to watching it anymore and I turned it off in the last 4 minutes.
Must be getting old.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
So what is with the Screen Actors Guild and the parachute requirement? Is that due to TV broadcast or future movie rights?

edit:

The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) was an American labor union which represented over 100,000 film and television principal and background performers worldwide

I suppose due to TV show.

Since he is a movie stuntman, I suppose he is registered with the Screen Actors Guild and has to comply to their rules.
Sounds like they are saying it is OK to jump from an airplane without the parachute and film it. But not OK if you "land" without a parachute and film it...ODD

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
fair play to him,headcase but the jumping without a parachute is now obsolete,he still had the option to back out if it wasn,t going right so not as dramatic as it was going to be earlier,still done it but not as they say what was written on the box.

SKY NEWS are saying he didn,t wear one? whats the truth.

news.sky.com...
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

I didn't see a parachute. I don't think he had one on. Not from what I could see, anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
After he told them he would not pull the cord no matter what even if he wore one, the gave in and told him he could jump without. So he did.. no parachute. Very skilled fellow.. trains Seals and does stunt work.. so knows what he is doing, but still.. a bad gust O wind can end your world record attempt. But.. made it.. world record intact.. badass balls O steel jump. Surprised the net could hold them.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeroenske
Here you go

Man that was fast

Take that you goddamn Russian free climbers!! Top that #!! America baby! # YEA! That was some wildman # right there.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

quite a brave thing to do, but i hope he makes the net

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wow and Holy S***!!!

My adrenaline was going straight away with the video. Can hardly believe his heart rate was banging at 147 with little exertion. A fit runner will hit 147HR at a decent pace. I kinda thought guys like this would be all "Meh" and his HR says otherwise.

As experienced as he is, he's red-lining on exhilaration and it's great to see it.

Even knowing he made it....my heart lurched when he hit the net. Superb! Top guy

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
He was falling without a parachute... if his heart rate wasn't high I would be concerned... I only had 25 jumps... my heart hammered as hard the 25th as it did on the 1st.

Cant wait to watch the whole thing, god I wish I could still jump...

bet he had the best sex of his marriage that night..

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That was insane, I would've puked and blacked out right after I jumped, freakin out the whole way down tryin to grab onto somebody else with a chute.

great job.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That was insane! I read about it in the paper but missed the show, i was working.
Thanks for posting, that was coooool.

I fell off a crane once (no parachute either) and it's amazing how calm your mind becomes even while you're screaming, LOL...i grabbed the ladder & broke 2 ribs when i smacked against it.
Still better some broken ribs than becoming strawberry jam on the floor

This guy has big steel ones.......

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Even with a net, you have to wonder about the G load his body took on landing.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Even with a net, you have to wonder about the G load his body took on landing.

wt a beauty. bravo

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join