It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLAYING GOD? Tens of millions spent on huge project to change the WEATHER

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I confer, especially during an End of the World scenario event.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
As far there ecology is and the way it been treated let them try, and spend as much as they want, it won't save them.

It will be a vain attempt especially when it can't rain any more and the only water to drink is the sewage and garbage they should of controlled.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness...

edit on 31-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
As far there ecology is and the way it been treated let them try, and spend as much as they want, it won't save them.

It will be a vain attempt especially when it can't rain any more and the only water to drink is the sewage and garbage they should of controlled.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness...

Can't rain anymore? lol how would we accomplish such a feat? We'd have to somehow get rid of all the water in the oceans, rivers, lakes etc for that to happen. Rain is just 1 phase in the water cycle, you know.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Again with the personal attacks...what I can't comment in any thread you comment in?

You made a comment that was proven wrong, and I showed you what the truth was.

Sorry you feel paranoid.

Must be all the chemtrails effecting you.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tri-lobe-1

Why not ask instead of falling in with the personal jabs?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Wow did you think I was lying to you?

Sorry I should have spoon fed it to you with a youtube video...I will remember that in the future.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Do i have like a magnetic device attached to me? There's this clown that keeps following me everywhere i type.

Or could it be that he's interested in the sme threads you are? I see the same people every day in the threads I post in. Don't be silly now.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Weather modification is happening in the USA.
No more do you have to do the rain dance, you just wait for the cloud seeding plane.

USA Weather Modification Laws

State of Texas weather modification

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Weather modification is happening in the USA.
No more do you have to do the rain dance, you just wait for the cloud seeding plane.

USA Weather Modification Laws

State of Texas weather modification

Yes, weather modification has been around a long time. Cloud seeding, hail suppression. But in no way, shape, or form, does that have anything to do with contrails, or dare I say the "c" word?....Chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If it isn't a secret, why weren't we taught about it in school and why don't you hear people talking about it. Weather patterns involve a huge amount of matter and energy I think it would be very difficult to change them. However, if it's possible it could really help farmers and possibly prevent dangerous weather.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeezpokebawlzXL
If it isn't a secret, why weren't we taught about it in school and why don't you hear people talking about it. Weather patterns involve a huge amount of matter and energy I think it would be very difficult to change them. However, if it's possible it could really help farmers and possibly prevent dangerous weather.

We covered cloud seeding in our Science studies.

Lots of information available online.

It's no secret.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DeezpokebawlzXL

Weather patterns involve a huge amount of matter and energy I think it would be very difficult to change them. However, if it's possible it could really help farmers and possibly prevent dangerous weather.
Cloud seeding does not affect weather patterns.

It might make a cloud rain which would not have rained by itself or make it rain before it would have by itself (which might make someone mad). Hard to determine that. But the companies that do it will tell you that it works very well and if you're a farmer you should hire them.

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DeezpokebawlzXL

Weather patterns involve a huge amount of matter and energy I think it would be very difficult to change them. However, if it's possible it could really help farmers and possibly prevent dangerous weather.
Cloud seeding does not affect weather patterns.

It might make a cloud rain which would not have rained by itself or make it rain before it would have by itself (which might make someone mad). Hard to determine that. But the companies that do it will tell you that it works very well and if you're a farmer you should hire them.

The province of ALberta claims to have had success with reducing damaging hailstorms.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I understand that cloud seeding is not only used to enhance rainfall.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeezpokebawlzXL
If it isn't a secret, why weren't we taught about it in school and why don't you hear people talking about it.

In high school, I wasn't taught about tensors and never ever heard the subject brought up, either there, in casual convo, on the tube, in movies, ANYWHERE.

Yet, tensor mathematics exists and isn't a secret. It's just not all that entertaining.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join