It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here into 3d printing? Share your ideas or prints.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hi everyone, iv just recently got my prusa i3 kit and boy was it a challange to put together. Still getting to grips with it, but iv already printed some stuff off. Iv also been designing some bits too. Il share some pics soon, but anyone here like to share there designs and prints?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've got a very nice high end 3d printer about a year ago... it's in my basement, still in it's box.
edit on 30-7-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Realy! What kind of printer is it? How come you havent used it yet? a reply to: rexsblues

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Wanna sell it?

If not, you should at least put it to good use and make some money off of it by leasing it and sell the 3D prints. 3dhubs.com is a popular online p2p 3d printing medium Check it out or just sell me your 3d printer!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lompyt

I can't remember the brand and I'm too lazy walk downstairs. It was a gift, I don't even know what the hell I'd make with it besides fishing lures.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I had thought making obsolete car, truck, airplane, boat and motorcycle parts. Stuff you could scarcely even locate in these days. Actually anything, the imagination is the limit. Perhaps artificial limbs, n'stuff, lots of .....stuff.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Are in the usa? Im in england. Thats some gift!a reply to: rexsblues

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: Lompyt

I can't remember the brand and I'm too lazy walk downstairs. It was a gift, I don't even know what the hell I'd make with it besides fishing lures.

Im in to the whole 3d printing thing. I mostly use it for work. I do remember seeing a couple fishing related files. One for a fly reel cleaning kit and another for a pocket fishing reel.

Check out thingverse, lots of neat things to print.

top topics

join