It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Studies: So much yet so little.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
I think that you can't really learn anything of substance from the board--there are just too many people who don't know what they're talking about, and so many more that interpret things differently from you. I like to comment on topics about psychic phenomea I've experienced and just chat with other people who deal with psychic abilities in normal life.

For me, above top secret is more like some sort of virtual support group, as apposed to a reliable source of information.

Well said Valedamar.

Your bottom quote about ATS being more of a virtual support group, rather than the end all of information is bang on.

And dreamreality has a legitimate point that skeptics are often ridiculed on this site. I have to agree with the fact there are many posters on this site who claim to have magical powers, some can make energy balls, others are able to lift objects with their mind.....Ya Right!.
Deffinately a product of too many saturday morning cartoons.But there are also very astute posters on this site who have a very good grasp of this phenom as well. People like Paul Richard or Majic,xxkrisxx, simulacra, World Watcher and others. So weed through the good and the bad, and im sure you will find people who are inteligent and can offer very good insight into these matters.
Parker

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
And dreamreality has a legitimate point that skeptics are often ridiculed on this site.

But there are also very astute posters on this site who have a very good grasp of this phenom as well. So weed through the good and the bad, and im sure you will find people who are inteligent and can offer very good insight into these matters.

What if some ATSers know about the origin of your paranormal occurances, and they just try to keep the source under cover? Perhapse these people/entities are performing examinations on you, and they just want to keep you uncertain, so that you won't manage to seek evidence of this phenomenon...

Therefore, you'll only be able to conclude with the fact that "something" is happening with you, and nobody believes you because everyone is sceptic. But maybe, just maybe.. those "everyone" might watch your struggle, and they see that you just cannot believe what's going on over there.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i just read through it all and when there are guides and detailed explenations on how to do something i will try it. see it as an experiment...

only way to know if something is real to you is to try it out

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Vertu i still cannot understand the information that you try to put forward, is the problem in the translation from your native language into english ?. I have tried to figure out what you have said in the past, and your last post was lost on me as well. do you speak Spanish as your 1st language.

The last person to post was wanting to try an experiment to see if they could prove these types of occurences for themselves, i could help with that if you would like. One of the easiest ways to try psychic testing is through remote viewing if you would like to try this i could set up an RV run through the use of coordinates if you would like to try?.U2U me or i could set up a new post.
Parker

new topics

<< 1   >>

join