It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher hello, I'm new here. Any1 need or want adopting? 😂

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hello there, my names Alex, I'm 27 years old and reside in West Yorkshire, U.K. I used to frequently lurk on the forum many years ago but have spent some time away from the net and truly realised what I already thought I knew, I read books and read posts and really thought I'd woken up, little did I know I was not quiet there, I was telling people stuff I thought I fully understood not knowing I didn't really know the depth of what I was saying. Now fully awake I make my comeback and look forward to awakening as many people as possible and finding some friends and hopefully have some cool experiences and explore myself and the world as much as I've always wanted to. Anybody fully awake will totally understand everything I'm saying, anyone that does not is not quiet there yet but there's many of us here to get you there so dive in and seek what your looking for. Once your here doubt is a thing of the past, unhappiness too, the truth is in front of your eyes twenty four hours a day, there is an underlying code in this reality and once you can read it it is like the best drug you could ever want, it's been high on life and fresh air, not having this in your life is the only true reason you will ever have been addicted to anything, because you were seeking this! I look forward to meeting you all and making many friends. Much love, one love, forever and ever

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ea1ow1

Welcome back to ATS Alex. Lucky you came in when you did, you missed the end of the world yesterday.

edit on 7/30/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hey aware (or can I call you ness😉) I have been waiting for the end for far too long tgi actually here 😂

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ea1ow1
Hey aware (or can I call you ness😉) I have been waiting for the end for far too long tgi actually here 😂

Yeah join the club. You'll have to get in line though, i hope you don't mind.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome old bean.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey, welcome to the forum. I am fully asleep but now and then I dream that I am awake and start thinking I know stuff.

Please don't take that as an invitation to enlighten me. Good luck on the boards, with that OP your going to need it...lol.

Regards midicon.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS! Enjoy the Ride. As it is, just a Ride!

Not sure if You have seen this yet. If so, sorry for the repeat.
If not, Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Apologies in advance, I jumped the queue for fear of never arriving 😬🙃😂 I promise to sneak as many in as possible though if that's any consolation..

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Nobody is ever "fully awake".

I remember being 27 and thinking I knew too. Never stop learning.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I disagree.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS where there are awesome people who encourage your enlightment and share truth and insight, and then there are those people who convinced themselves, when they turned 2, that they are the true Creator/Source of all and will ridicule your every post.

Let a smile be your umbrella as you venture into the depths of ATS. Be sure to look into the archives of 2008...

Safe travels!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Its always best to let the dust settle after having ones eyes opened. From the caterpillar you went into chrysalis and now return as the butterfly.

Welcome back.

top topics

join