It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone doing strange things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
After reading a post by Muffenstuff that told of his phone doing strange things, it started me thinking about phones. The first strange thing that happened was with my old nokia 3110, i was working in Norway and returned about a year later to the same area for a holiday. I recived a sms that made no sence to me ( I had the same phone with me) only a few hours later did I understand it was a reply to a text I had sent about a year ago from Norway. Move on many years and I have a smart phone ( mind you compared to me the 3110 was a smart phone) and now for the 3th time( just happened) my phone shows I have recived an sms but when I open it no text no sender nothing. I wonder if its my old 3110 hunting me for not using it any more. Any way have other people had there phone do strange things, lets know.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02 I use my I phone 5 every day for work. Just yesterday I received 3 text from clients from last week. What up with that?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
NSA just came up with new software.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Can't help really just to advise you not to open anything like that...could be on ones list...and activate a dormant virus blowing out your phone....there are robo-bots that do that...lay it wait till in range or in delay etc
edit on 30-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Thanks for the advice, but my phone has lots of protection.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

If you think thats really true...good luck. Even governments get hacked. I would admit the obvious at least. No one has enough protection.

And if you think you do...then no one here can advise, counsel or help you...

Best

MS

top topics

join