It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bon Jovi - The Best Of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ok now were going Old School.

BonJovi was THE BAND when i was in my teens.

So this is for everyone who remembers the good old days.

Thankyou for loving me

Dead or Alive

Have a Nice Day

Livin' on a Prayer

We weren't born to follow

Bad Medicine

BonJovi Feeds and houses the Poor - JON BON JOVI - FOOD BANK - 2015

This man Rocks! A true 80's Icon with a Heart.
edit on 7/30/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'll be there for you

It's My Life

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thank you so much. I had forgotten how much I had enjoyed Jon's music, and the video shot in Rome also brought back a flood of memories. A crisp fall day, while having coffee with my lover near the Spanish steps, and the cool breeze near the fountains, well I truly enjoyed.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It's not rock but it's a 'feel good' song.

Two of my crushes in one song!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Livin' on a Prayer

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Thank you so much. I had forgotten how much I had enjoyed Jon's music, and the video shot in Rome also brought back a flood of memories. A crisp fall day, while having coffee with my lover near the Spanish steps, and the cool breeze near the fountains, well I truly enjoyed.

I used to listen to BonJovi in art class when i was 16-17. god sometimes i wish i could go back just to relive some of those moments, best time of my life. Not including the house parties with Motley Crue/Led Zepplin/ and countless others.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

They did a face analysis on Bon Jovi and discovered his face was like 98% perfectly aligned. I drew him in art class, i still have that drawing somewhere.

It came out amazing too!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Love it !! You ladies have made my day with Jon's music.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Love it !! You ladies have made my day with Jon's music.

Awesome hi-5!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Bon Jovi is still my favorite, as a singer and as a person. Thank you for a nice trip back to better times.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
Bon Jovi is still my favorite, as a singer and as a person. Thank you for a nice trip back to better times.

Thanks for adding!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Bon Jovi may have been somewhat cleaner than my favorite bands back in the day, but they still appealed to me because they rocked. Its cool that he and his wife seem to have kept it together while he was on the "wild ride" of the touring lifestyle. I saw Bon Jovi in concert twice, once in their earlier days when they opened for Ratt and later on when Poison opened for them. Both shows were good but it'd be unfair of me to compare since they had a "little" more money and headlined the second time. To this day, I occasionally find myself with a line from one of their songs in my head. Lol

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Was never really a fan. Too poppy for my tastes. This "translation" isn't bad.

edit on 31-7-2016 by JinMI because: spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That song has been totally Metalified!!! ack nooo

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Jovi,yeah a classic band with well crafted songs with catchy chorus and uplifting middle 8s

Think they got a fair bit more of stick from the metal lovers branding them pop,but as Richie said pop stands for popular and he took that as a compliment

Did their ballad bed of roses in band a few years back,it was our singers choice to include it and we all played in standard tuning so he had a couple of high notes to hit at the tail end

Sometimes,lol he would look at us and say "drop roses " 3/4 of the way through the set

He was a great singer and front man who had the banter with the crowd and the funniest moment was him saying in mic before he got to the high part " I'm going to fkg nail that note"with the crowd cheering him on

He then lol missed the pitch slightly and said ""fk it"

I was in tears of laughter and could just about finish the rest of the song

Really good band.

Other good bands in that genre where Skid Row,White Lion,Lynchmob,DLR( with Steve vai)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

One of my favorite bands for over 30 years. Seen them play live in each decade and were always 1st class. Their music has been able to evolve with the current trends and showing their talent with a broad spectrum of tracks. "Wanted, Dead or Alive" is a classic and played live with 50 000 people is spine tingling. This was the last song they played when I last saw them and one of my favorites. I love the lyrics of this song.

edit on 15-9-2016 by YippiKyAA because: link problem

edit on 15-9-2016 by YippiKyAA because: link problem

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This has become our favorite thread. One more time thanks Ladies.

new topics

top topics

join