It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions on author, L.A. Marzulli

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I find myself with less and less time these days to do the reading I would like to do. I try and get recommendations from friends and colleagues so as not to dive head first into things that ultimately disappoint.

I ran across this author a couple days ago and he has a pretty fair amount of media on various topics and I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on him before I started in on it.

I am an enormous skeptic but I enjoy the read on many of the fringe topics.

Is this guy worth the time?

I appreciate the response.
edit on 30-7-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

You will find folks hereon, particularly contrarian hyper-skeptics, who trash him.

I have met him several times, face to face.

I find him to be one of the more authentic Christians, decent human beings, high integrity researchers, kind, thoughtful, peaceable, reasonably thorough, persistent, tenacious, perceptive, integrative, bold, courageous . . . blokes that I've met in my 70 years.

If he were closer geographically, I'd do all I could to see him as frequently as possible. He's just a great guy to be around and pick his brain, brainstorm with etc.

His wife is similarly a dear and a great team member.

He is more open and fair-minded than a lot of folks and that seems to drive some of the contrarian hyper-skeptics bonkers about him.

However, I believe that his assertions are more than reasonable. And, he is quite faithful to label his opinions and conjectures vs his rock solid findings.

I rank him with Stanton Friedman, Dr J Allen Hynek, Dr Jacques Vallee, Guy Malone, Tom Horn & Cris Putnam as one of the modern researchers I most highly respect. Actually, I respect him more than Friedman, Hynek and Vallee.

I might quibble with some folks who charge the seemingly going rate for DVD's etc. but I recognize that few if any are getting rich off their passionate, risky, complicated, expensive-to-do etc. research so I don't begrudge them making a reasonable living from their hard work.

And, I think he has a lot on youtube that can be viewed free.

I've never found his naysayers to have a lot of substantive rocks to throw and tend to dismiss them wholesale as I've met him and found him & his wive to be great, solid folks.

imho.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Thank you BO.

I did see that he has quite a few videos that are free to view. Watchers series I believe.

He is a Christian?

I appreciate your input.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I enjoy his work a lot, many years ago, my first ever online purchase was his "The Unholy Deception".

Work with your instincts, don't fight them based upon online propaganda.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thank you sir

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I find myself with less and less time these days to do the reading I would like to do. I try and get recommendations from friends and colleagues so as not to dive head first into things that ultimately disappoint.

I can relate to that!
I find Marzulli's stuff very compelling, particularly his reports on the possible alien connection to the biblical nephilim. He pushes the boundaries, and his stuff gets really "out there", so there will be the inevitable
detractors who dismiss him as a kook. He's usually quick to point out when he's speculating on something unproven, and he will explain (in detail) what led him to a conclusion.

Some of his stuff is just flat-out riveting, in my opinion. I'd recommended it highly. As Bo Xian said, Marzulli has
a lot of vids on YouTube.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Appreciate it

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yes. He's a Christian who walks the talk.

He was confronted with a situation at a tiny Dineh church he had chosen to hold a seminar at--that most presenters even slightly famous folks would have glibly avoided dealing with.

Not him.

The folks and area around the church had been plagued with 'skinwalkers' and even a bigfoot sighting as well as multiple UFO overflights fairly routinely.

L.A. taught them how to deal with it spiritually and stop that nonsense cold.

He was a very caring and responsible bulldog about it.

BTW, I suspect that his ministrations at the tiny church were costing him far more in transportation & housing costs etc than any sales he made of his materials. I think he saw it as an outreach to the Dineh people in a needy area. I don't know. I just know I was impressed with his whole 2-3 days effort there--the heart and even anointing that he went about it with.

And his wife and he obviously have a great relationship and are a great team together. I don't often see that in such circles. It always impresses me.

edit on 30/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Should I just start at the beginning with his Nephilim series?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That's a good, reasonable strategy.

In most respects, all his items stand on their own.

Yet, it is good to see how his own understanding and data collection evolve over time.

Cris Putnam and Tom Horn in Exo-Vaticana

have a massive amount of data on that topic--tens of thousands of pages researched from ancient history to the present. And much of that is available in original source copies on their DVD free with the print copy of their book. So, they have the MOST well researched info on that ball park of reality.

HOWEVER, I think that L.A. does a ton of research going after the more tangible leads with the individuals concerned as well as experts in various fields.

I think he offers a great compliment to the much more heady and sometimes tediously rich body of work that Horn and Putnam provide.

L.A. has a rather personable, "little boy on a discovery adventure" persona and air about him that I find delightful and very engaging. Yet, he's no pushover. He does his homework.

Putnam and Horn are personable enough but come across much more as scholars--up to their necks in the data and laboriously sorting and sifting through it for articulatable conclusions.

All of them have a lot to offer. I just enjoy L.A. more.

But Horn and Putnam have some crucial info that aware, responsible folks MUST become aware of IF they are to have any hope at all of dealing with looming reality even remotely sanely . . . as well as survivably.

The same could be said of L.A.'s work and in a more condensed way.

= = = =

I think that Dr Jacques Vallee's material is a good bridge between the rigidly, narrowly, stupidly anti-spiritual/religious stuff of almost all other researchers--and the material of Putnam, Horn, Guy Malone and L.A. Marzulli.

It just seems that Dr Vallee stops short of some of the more obvious conclusions his own research brought to the surface in an extensive way.

Horn, Putnam, Malone and L.A. do not stop short. They deal with it and they do so very responsibly.

edit on 30/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Off to make the purchase. Thanks for the input guys. I'll get back to you after I've read them.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Good. I"ll be interested in how you respond to the material.

If I don't see your thread. Please PM me.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I watched a YT of Josh Tulley and the next auto launch was "Black eyed children; the story even L.A. Marzulli wouldn't touch" I may be paraphrasing but that was the gist.
I had not heard of Marzulli !

With this recommendation, BoX, I'll give his vids a looksee.

Thank you, my friend!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I stumbled across him about 3 months ago and love his stuff. I trust him. Like Bo said, he makes a clear distinction between his own conjecture and facts and he actually goes there to look for it. Look at his Youtube channel.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

FYI,

He MAY be reading this thread.

IF he has any responses that he authorizes me to share, I'll be sure to relay them. I don't know if he's a member here, or not.

edit on 30/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My mom, the family Matriarch, reads his stuff regularly - though I have not, I trust her judgment, she is of sound doctrine and in tune with end time facts.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Marzulli has some very interesting stuff. Just don't take it all as verified true and you'll have a wild ride.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think he is very credible. I emailed him with a question about whether or not any of the megaliths he had seen had any structures that would accommodate people of giant size (like steps for example). He was genuine and honest and said he has not found any such structures. From that and his public responses he seems very genuine and true in his purpose.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
He is a Christian?

Some might say "to a fault".

While I've enjoyed much of his work, he does have a tendency to... how do I put it?

He filters everything through his Christian beliefs instead of examining evidence objectively to discover where it may lead naturally on it's own.

In that sense he gives his Christian perspective an interesting voice, but I prefer objectivity in reporting when it comes to many of the "fringe" topics he chooses to cover.

Overall I think he's made some interesting work, but I think sometimes his religious beliefs cloud his assessments and conclusions. Things get tricky when trying to merge science (a process designed for objective analysis) and faith based beliefs.

new topics

top topics

join