It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours After First Intelligence Briefing, Trump Likely Leaked CLASSIFIED Secrets (Rumored)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: UKTruth

Really? Just how pathetic an individual are you? You appear to have some serious issues if that is what you truly believe. And also a wish to simply attack people on discussion boards. I hope your meds help you in the long run.

Yes really.
You just admitted to reading the entire thread and then posting this:

I don't have a horse in this race and in many ways don't really care (doesn't affect me either way) but i would say that it shows just how messed up and polarised America is these days when Hillary gets pilloried for this but it seems ok for Trump? That is complete hypocrisy. Ok, Hillary was much larger scale but that doesn't change anything. It shouldn't be one rule for one, a different rule for another. Either it is ok or it isn't - no in betweens. If it isn't ok, then charge them both, even just for fines. It publicly shames and (hopefully) then forces a more constructive campaign rather than endless mud slinging.

Now that is what I call pathetic.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Why has this NOT been moved to HOAX???? Because it slams Trump and we don't worry about truth when hitting Trump.

Clinton is the one that has a PROVEN problem with classified information BUT let's call out Trump.

Bull#!!!! This thread along with others needs to be moved. So is ATS in the tank for Hillary along with all the MSM? If this had been about Clinton it would have been closed!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

hmm, i think you are right, i saw this thread yesterday and was taken aback by the the heading, after reading the first 3 pages, it was quite apparent it was a false story.

and yes this morning it is now in general conspiracy, even the hoax bin would not justify it. this story is a blatant lie, the op new this, ats knows this and it is still being presented as some sort of twisted truth.

shame on you ats, i might as well just watch cnn now to get the truth.

edit on 1-8-2016 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2016 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I am still waiting to see what propaganda i am keen to spread. And if you read what i said, i said i read this thread yesterday - i made that perfectly clear. Lots has been posted since then.........

Does that count as you having an agenda and spreading propaganda? Or does it only count if it is you accusing me or other of it?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Whatever dude, hillary's server got hacked.

Maybe hillary should just have someone give her a cassette that self destructs, like Mr. Phelps used to get.

Hillary doesn't seem like a very intelligent choice, i have to admit. When it is her or Trump, something has gone badly wrong somewhere with US Politics - although i can't say we are much better over here.

I don't really understand US politics anymore though. It really does just seem to be mud slinging rather than debating policies anymore. Not really sure how you get out of that cycle either.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Why has this NOT been moved to HOAX???? Because it slams Trump and we don't worry about truth when hitting Trump.

Clinton is the one that has a PROVEN problem with classified information BUT let's call out Trump.

Bull#!!!! This thread along with others needs to be moved. So is ATS in the tank for Hillary along with all the MSM? If this had been about Clinton it would have been closed!

Right, so any thread about Trump has to be PROVEN or it gets moved. Yet 100's of opinion-based Hilary slamming threads are fair play?

Trump supporters flood every Hilary and Trump thread posting the same old garbage.

If anything ever happens that's not pro-Trump they cry cheat, fix or conspiracy. It's desperation because they know they're losing. America doesn't want Trump, get over it or move on.
edit on 1-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim
They did the right thing and moved this to the LOL forum......it has been proven false!

Why do you want to spread lies????? It is false so should be moved. If you see a thread about Clinton that has been proven false, ask for it to be moved....don't whine because I had the balls to stand up.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They did the right thing and moved this to the LOL forum......it has been proven false!

Why do you want to spread lies????? It is false so should be moved. If you see a thread about Clinton that has been proven false, ask for it to be moved....don't whine because I had the balls to stand up.

I guess if you shout loud enough people get fed up.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

HAHAHA

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I am still waiting to see what propaganda i am keen to spread. And if you read what i said, i said i read this thread yesterday - i made that perfectly clear. Lots has been posted since then.........

Does that count as you having an agenda and spreading propaganda? Or does it only count if it is you accusing me or other of it?

I think you've been adequately outed for trying to perpetuate propaganda. Your cries of denial at least show you are sorry for your actions.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Right, so any thread about Trump has to be PROVEN or it gets moved. Yet 100's of opinion-based Hilary slamming threads are fair play?

Has the Hillary false claims of coming under sniper fire in Bosnia or how she got her name just Hillary slamming?

News footage of the event however showed her claims to have been wide of the mark, and reporters who accompanied her stated that there was no sniper fire. Her account was ridiculed by ABC News as "like a scene from Saving Private Ryan".

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Well, then there is this - link

So, how is mentioning something I can see online a revealing of classified data?

Not in regards to this story, but there are lots of things that might be found online that are classified secret. It's not as if the gov't is going to "confirm or deny" to the owner of some website by calling them out on it. They will only force a scrub on web stuff that is very damaging. Otherwise they "ignore" it so as to not confirm anything.

It is still considered a leak though if a cleared person passes it on. In other words it is a leak if a cleared person links to or browses classified info even if it is available to the public on the web. The cleared person is supposed to know what is classified. Typically if something is pointed out on the web, they just block the site from gov't systems.

Yet he didn't mention anything classified. It's not a secret that we have bases in Saudi, anyway. My veteran hubby thought it was hilarious that anyone would think it was.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Whatever dude, hillary's server got hacked.

Maybe hillary should just have someone give her a cassette that self destructs, like Mr. Phelps used to get.

Hillary doesn't seem like a very intelligent choice, i have to admit. When it is her or Trump, something has gone badly wrong somewhere with US Politics - although i can't say we are much better over here.

I don't really understand US politics anymore though. It really does just seem to be mud slinging rather than debating policies anymore. Not really sure how you get out of that cycle either.

You are so right somethin has gone terribly wrong given our choices.and no one understands US politics anymore it's being re written right before or eyes. I remember when trump started oh he'll drop out he's not serious. A couple of months later oh yeah he couldn't possibly win thr nominatioN look at thr polls and his numbers. Some more time passes and then we go to my god he's a lunatic we need to stop him and will he won't become nominated look at the polls. Then finally moved on to well he's got a lot of delegates but they won't do him any good they will leave thr minute they can and someone else will get it. And then Finn ally against all odds or so we were told he's nominated.

That's why I'm laughing now I'm seeing it all over again like dejavu. The national campaign is starting out the same way. Thr last 30 days are going to be interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

a reply to: ~Lucidity

Well, then there is this - link

So, how is mentioning something I can see online a revealing of classified data?

Not in regards to this story, but there are lots of things that might be found online that are classified secret. It's not as if the gov't is going to "confirm or deny" to the owner of some website by calling them out on it. They will only force a scrub on web stuff that is very damaging. Otherwise they "ignore" it so as to not confirm anything.

It is still considered a leak though if a cleared person passes it on. In other words it is a leak if a cleared person links to or browses classified info even if it is available to the public on the web. The cleared person is supposed to know what is classified. Typically if something is pointed out on the web, they just block the site from gov't systems.

Yet he didn't mention anything classified. It's not a secret that we have bases in Saudi, anyway. My veteran hubby thought it was hilarious that anyone would think it was.

Yes plenty of people have been stationed there myself included and even had people send me mail there so for a secret it wasn't a good one because eBen the US Postal service knows about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Glad to see this thread get the respect it deserves....LoL!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: SudoNim

Has the Hillary false claims of coming under sniper fire in Bosnia or how she got her name just Hillary slamming?

News footage of the event however showed her claims to have been wide of the mark, and reporters who accompanied her stated that there was no sniper fire. Her account was ridiculed by ABC News as "like a scene from Saving Private Ryan".

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Did I claim it was?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join