It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours After First Intelligence Briefing, Trump Likely Leaked CLASSIFIED Secrets (Rumored)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Okay. I've read the OP and some of the responses, but I have a question. Why are people who aren't even in the government being given classified info anyway? It doesn't make sense. So either it wasn't classified and there are no 'secret' bases in Saudi Arabia, or I'm missing something about how our government deals with supposedly classified info.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Blah blah blah... Trump had this in his speech already in September last year... So, a nice try.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
Okay. I've read the OP and some of the responses, but I have a question. Why are people who aren't even in the government being given classified info anyway? It doesn't make sense. So either it wasn't classified and there are no 'secret' bases in Saudi Arabia, or I'm missing something about how our government deals with supposedly classified info.

I shared some links to CIA briefings on the bottom of page 5 that may answer that question for you. Fascinating read, but the short answer is smooth transition and creating a good relationship with the next President.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank you !

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
How the heck would Trump know any classified information? How?! He holds no political office or any government authority.. You people disgust me. You anti-Trump'ers desperately grasp for any and every straw in your tumbling descent....even imaginary straws and twigs.

Anything that helps you psychologically with your tumbling, eh?

Why the F&^=$ would Trump have classified information?!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The US would not admit they had basis in Saudi( even if they had any) because that issue is the very one that started Bin Laden on his terror campaign.

After and during the GULF war against Saddam sure the US had basis there since the lie that Saddam was going to attack Saudi was used to start that war.

en.wikipedia.org...

Since Saudi Arabia houses the holiest sites in Islam (Mecca and Medina), many Muslims were outraged at the permanent presence of non-Muslim U.S., British and French military personnel. The continued presence of U.S. troops after the Gulf War in Saudi Arabia was also one of the stated motivations behind the September 11th terrorist attacks[1] and the Khobar Towers bombing. The date of the 1998 United States embassy bombings was eight years to the day (August 7) that American troops were sent to Saudi Arabia.[2] Bin Laden interpreted the Islamic prophet, Muhammad, as banning the "permanent presence of infidels in Arabia".[3

On April 29, 2003, Donald Rumsfeld announced that he would be withdrawing remaining U.S. troops from the country.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't have time to play games with you.

Explain yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The revelation of the drone base came shortly after the leaking of a US justice department memo detailing the Obama administration's case for killing any American abroad who is accused of being a "senior, operational leader" of al-Qaeda or its allies.
Lethal force is lawful if they are deemed to pose an "imminent threat" and their capture is not feasible, the memo says.
The threat does not have to be based on intelligence about a specific attack, since such actions are being "continually" planned by al-Qaeda, it adds.
NBC News said it was given to members of the US Senate intelligence and judiciary committees as a summary of a classified memo on the targeted killings of US citizens prepared by the justice department.
The latter memo was written before the drone strike that killed Awlaki.
Under President Obama, the US has expanded its use of drones to kill hundreds of al-Qaeda suspects in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen. It says it is acting in self-defence in accordance with international law.

2013 BBC News article

Seems to me that it was Obama's administration that dropped the ball back according to this 2013 article and leaked classified information. Hmmm.

edit on 7 30 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

But you did believe it right away. That's why it's here...

Hide behind "just throwing it out there to keep track" is cowardly. Own it! You hate trump and rushed to hate more.

Imagine how mad you'll be when he's the next president.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I am not sure about what folks know, but I was stationed in Saudi Arabia quite a few times. I stayed in Khobar Towers, and worked on the Saudi air base where we had a tarmac devoted for us. But I like how the briefing likely hasn't happened yet, but Trump already screwed up. Liberal lies seem to know no boundaries.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
There isn’t supposed to be an American military base in Saudi Arabia.

???? Uh, since the 50's we had a base in Riyadh, SA.

Riyadh Air Base, Saudi Arabia is one of the most important American bases due to the strategic location. It is right in the Middle East, giving the American troops the chance to easily support their potential invasions in the area. The base is located in the capital of Saudi Arabia.

militarybases.com...

We also have a 'secret' drone base in SA that's been known about for three years.

The US Central Intelligence Agency has been operating a secret airbase for unmanned drones in Saudi Arabia for the past two years. The facility was established to hunt for members of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, which is based in Yemen. The US media had known of its existence, but had not reported it until now.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Why trash binned?

This was an actual news story, posted on several sites, retracted on some, and debunked or not, whether it panned out or not, it happened and it still begs the question and raises issues about the candidate. Plenty (if not most) of the items posted here on ATS are as bad or worse than this. But it's okay if it's something that trashes the "side" you all happen to trash with. That's the deep-seeded hypocrisy that many document here daily.

As for my personal opinion of Trump, which I stated as an aside, I am as entitled to state that as some of you all are to state yours of him over and over and over. I think he would make a horrific president. There are red flags everywhere. Some people just don't see them. Others do.

Now yell at me about how I'm a Hillary supporter, which I am not. I don't happen to believe that either one of these people would be good for the country and neither will get my vote.

Because it didn't actually happen. How can he leak information he hasn't been given. It isn't news if it didn't happen. What did happen is someone wrote a story that isn't true. In other words, a fabrication.

Even worse than a fabrication, an active attempt at disinformation and propaganda.

Turn on the TV today.

All the attention is on cybersecurity instead of the blatant corruption that has been exposed via Wikileaks.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am not sure about what folks know, but I was stationed in Saudi Arabia quite a few times. I stayed in Khobar Towers, and worked on the Saudi air base where we had a tarmac devoted for us. But I like how the briefing likely hasn't happened yet, but Trump already screwed up. Liberal lies seem to know no boundaries.

As I showed in my earlier post, the only ones who seem to have leaked Classified information on secret CIA bases in Saudia Arabia is the Obama administration and Clinton. Check out my linked article for details regarding this secret drone base. One has to wonder how they can keep creating these progranda bs just to shoot themselves in the foot? It is as if Trump is rubber and they are glue. They toss it...and it always bounces back and sticks to them. Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

If you haven't already, check out the PDFs I shared at the bottom of page 5. Honestly, reading about Bill Clinton from the CIA perspective on a new candidate was interesting. When I was reading it, it was realizing Clinton was so absorbed and beginning to create his Clinton Foundation scam! Truly eerie! One really can't call it 'Insider Trading' under the normal circumstance nor treason...but it does fall somewhere in between, don't you think? True, watching Clinton Cash doc may have biased my perspective when reading through that part of the PDF. One thing is, it is interesting comparing known history and time lines against this PDF for all the recent past Presidents and candidates.

Edit add: though, most of all, the comparisons give one a general idea of what may be shared with the two current candidates regarding foriegn policy.

edit on 7 30 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
For goodness sake, people really need to get the hang of things. Trump doesn't need an intel briefing, he's right there in it, and gets paid for it.
For starters he's been courting Russia for decades....business is business isn't it? or perhaps more, so who's been hacking the Clinton e-mails then, that most here seem to be comfortable with..for instance?
Yes the OP is dicky, almost a blind, maybe that's because Washington Republicans have an insider who also deals with Ukraine, and also that the Republican platform no longer has reference to arming Ukraine against pro-russian rebels, while there is dissent amongst some Republicans on that decision, regardless as to how much they actually know about the situation in the Ukraine, another story in itself.
Whatever, Donald is there, and in as many beds he as he can make.
You can burn the midnight oil here, read it good, because in my humble opinion Trump is ultimately just making fools of those who support him, because he is all about himself..literally a carpetbagger, messing with the wrong people, and all you need to do, is find out who the wrong people are...that'll take a while.

www.theguardian.com...

Hilary is no great shakes, and personally I would not be enamoured by her, Trump however is something else.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
For goodness sake, people really need to get the hang of things. Trump doesn't need an intel briefing, he's right there in it, and gets paid for it.
For starters he's been courting Russia for decades....business is business isn't it? or perhaps more, so who's been hacking the Clinton e-mails then, that most here seem to be comfortable with..for instance?
Yes the OP is dicky, almost a blind, maybe that's because Washington Republicans have an insider who also deals with Ukraine, and also that the Republican platform no longer has reference to arming Ukraine against pro-russian rebels, while there is dissent amongst some Republicans on that decision, regardless as to how much they actually know about the situation in the Ukraine, another story in itself.
You can burn the midnight oil here, read it good, because in my humble opinion Trump is ultimately just making fools of those who support him, because he is all about himself..literally a carpetbagger, messing with the wrong people, and all you need to do, is find out who the wrong people are...that'll take a while.

www.theguardian.com...

Hilary is no great shakes, and personally I would not be enamoured by her, Trump however is something else.

Is that really all you got?? He wanted to build hotels in Moscow. Oh and he was supposed to have a meeting with Putin but he cancelled. Wow that's a solid link do you realize Hillary has taken money from Russians close to putin. And even campaign funds but Trump is the one with the ties yea right.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

www.theguardian.com...

Is that really all you got?? He wanted to build hotels in Moscow. Oh and he was supposed to have a meeting with Putin but he cancelled. Wow that's a solid link do you realize Hillary has taken money from Russians close to putin. And even campaign funds but Trump is the one with the ties yea right.

This is what the Clinton's do. When they are guilty of something unsavory they accuse their opponent of it. It confuses their stupid base. Classic Clinton straight out of their playbook.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsAphrodite

originally posted by: dragonridr

www.theguardian.com...

This is what the Clinton's do. When they are guilty of something unsavory they accuse their opponent of it. It confuses their stupid base. Classic Clinton straight out of their playbook.

I didn't even mention thr paid speeches by Bill Clinton to the state owned bank in Russia. What does Bill know about how a state Bank is run and what speech could he possibly give. Well unless it was how to pick up women or maybe cigars.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

The American public are unaware of half of our military's actions and operations, so to have someone that would blurt out confidential information, whether out of ignorance or intent, would be a good thing as the world could begin to hold the US more accountable and the US public could begin to hold its elected leaders more accountable. Isn't this what most Americans want, transparency and an end to international aggression and military action by us? Yeah, it could put Americans in danger but that is an unavoidable cost we must pay and lesson we must learn.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

We KNOW Hillary can't be trusted with sensitive information. She doesn't care about anything but her power. She can't be trusted with ANYTHING. She literally can't speak without lying at this point. Why do you think she hasn't had a press conference in 230 days? She can't talk without a teleprompter, and when she does it is flat out lie lie lie.

All she does is lie non-stop. NON. STOP.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join