It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours After First Intelligence Briefing, Trump Likely Leaked CLASSIFIED Secrets (Rumored)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
This thread should be moved to the gray area

This thread should be moved to the Hoax Forum. There are 4 US bases in SA and none top secret.

There is 5 bases 4 every one knows about and a droane base run by thr CIA. Thr BBC blue the lid on that one. But your right this belongs on the Hoax bin since this is common knowledge which even a Google search could tell you. So some fool made up a story and people believe it.
edit on 7/30/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
If Trump does indeed get in, I can see a very quick purge of all those in high level positions openly stating non-cooperation.
It would certainly make sense to put in people who will cooperate and who will perhaps bring some much needed oversight and get rid of the self serving / establishment protecting networks.

Lets face it, our "security services", here in the UK, as well as in the US and elsewhere, are a danger to us all rather than being there to protect us. For a lot less money than we spend each year on these bloated organizations, we could simply have armed everyone and ensured we are all safer from the terrorist bogeymen they themselves fund, arm and train in the first place!

Maybe I should write to the government demanding a refund?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

We have # all over Saudi desert. Get real. And if we smart we will make sure we got stuff hidden there to spy on them when they turn on us.

edit on 30-7-2016 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I love the smell of desperation and panic in the morning.

This is just the start, Hillary has her evil eye firmly focused on Trump now. I expect a daily dose of BS like the OP.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The whole world knows we have bases in SA. Only in the USA do they pretend this is classified.
Double standard. By the end of this campaign, it should be abundantly obvious to every one that we are being manipulated.

Notice how the mainstream media ignore Jill Stein and Gary Johnson.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Everyone knows we have military personnel and craft using all Saudi bases sections are cordoned off and said to be ours but they all belong to Saudi.

Nothing new here let's all just move along. It is another looking for ways to beat on Trump that's all.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Obama "inadvertently" let slip some classified information during a press briefing.

But but but but but Trump should be hung for "allegedly" for the same thing.

Hillary had Top Secret Information on her unclassified server.

But but but but but Trump should be hung for "allegedly" something no where near as bad as Hillary.

The hypocrisy of the left is amazing.

edit on R282016-07-30T09:28:32-05:00k287Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R282016-07-30T09:28:59-05:00k287Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Oy.

Actually this one is true !!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oy.

Not really... all presidential candidates receive the same briefing... they (Trump) do not have a security clearance at this point as far as I know.

Even if the state department rescinded her clearance, she would still get the briefings as a candidate.

I doubt if Trump has signed his SF-312 yet.... no need until he is elected.

The classified briefings are very generic and do not contain any highly classified stuff.
edit on R332016-07-30T09:33:21-05:00k337Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R332016-07-30T09:33:57-05:00k337Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R342016-07-30T09:34:34-05:00k347Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R072016-07-30T10:07:45-05:00k077Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why are you always shilling for the progressive establishment when your signature is all about the tyranny of the two party system?

I mean I lean towards being conservative but I don't spend all of my waking time making excuses for mainstream Republicans, I point out the flaws in the progressive narrative but I'm well aware that American Republicans too are a part of the corrupt establishment.. but you actually seem to defend Hillary regularly on here? She's obviously a puppet of this shadowy cabal evoked in your signature. What's up with that inconsistency?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL Lying Donald can't stop talking about himself even when the topic is someone else!

Talk about a loose cannon! Wants to "hit the little guy" with his tiny, tiny fists. LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I can't even begin to express how stupid this thread and argument is.

First is an accuisation that Trump leaked classified information before he was privy to it, while on the other hand we all KNOW that is exactly what Hilary has done and the Federal Police of the great nation America says they don't even care. So who cares right?

Secondly, you argue that even if not true "people" are concerned with giving him Intel... Based on what I wonder. Let's all forget that Trump spent his entire life as a businessman and investor. You can't wheel and deal in that kind of market without knowing to hold your cards close.

This thread is an epic fail and I don't even like Trump.
edit on 30-7-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oy.

He spelt loose wrong though so he should hang.

Gin

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Trump did it again, like a darn genius he is. He just took control of the media cycle AGAIN And the gullible keep falling for it, over and over.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Not so secret?
So had a google and guess what...or am I'm missing something?

US MILITARY BASES IN SAUDI ARABIA. 3 in Saudi Arabia
militarybases.com...

Or

en.wikipedia.org...

Eskan Village, officially named Eskan Village Air Force Compound, is a U.S. military compound located 20 kilometers south-east of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The base is home to the 64th Air Expeditionary Group, Office of the Program Manager - Facilities Security Force (OPM-FSF), Office of the Program Manager Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program (OPM-SANG), and the United States Military Training Mission in Saudi Arabia (USMTM).

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Either HOAX or LOL.

Trump, Clinton intelligence briefings likely to start next week

Pay Attention.

The briefings are a pared-down version of the President's Daily Brief; how much information nominees get is ultimately up to the president, according to The Daily Beast.

Since O gets to make that call it's hard saying if Trump/Pence will be getting the Same as CLinton/Kaine.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin
It is brilliant, considering how little he has spent he is ahead in polls.

Hillary supporters are starting to lose their minds.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Its not surprising to me that he is ahead in the polls.

He talks to the press.

Hillary Clinton will not talk to the press.

He has a big advantage as far as free press goes and he is getting everything he can out of it.
edit on R022016-07-30T12:02:38-05:00k027Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Either HOAX or LOL.

Trump, Clinton intelligence briefings likely to start next week

Pay Attention.

The briefings are a pared-down version of the President's Daily Brief; how much information nominees get is ultimately up to the president, according to The Daily Beast.

Since O gets to make that call it's hard saying if Trump/Pence will be getting the Same as CLinton/Kaine.

You do make a very valid point! I was curious on finding info on how have they handled past elections. I discovered an awesome PDF in the CIA library regarding the briefings of Presidential Candidates from 1952-1992! I found it quite fascinating insight into our intelligence community and Past Presidential candidates and Presidents.

Given the importance of these variables in determining whether the CIA will come to work well with a new president during the transition period and beyond, it seemed desirable for the Agency's own purposes to create a record of what we have done in the past, noting what has worked and what has not. Even a cursory examination of the Agency's experience over the past 40 years reveals that it is often not intuitively obvious or self-evident what approaches will translate into success. Not infrequently, moreover, certain actions that have assisted us in realizing one of our goals have undermined achievement of the other.

I realize some may be too paranoid to open a gov website, so I will forewarn this link does take you directly to the library/center of study of intelligence- csi publications link (PDF file) on record.

CIA Briefings Of Presidential Candidates (183 page PDF)

Edit add: Finally was able to get into the most updated Briefing (2nd Edition) 1952-2004! 2012 2nd edition 1952-2004
edit on 7 30 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Why are you always shilling for the progressive establishment when your signature is all about the tyranny of the two party system?

Think just a little bit harder about that statement.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join