It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours After First Intelligence Briefing, Trump Likely Leaked CLASSIFIED Secrets (Rumored)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well...someone has egg on their face.

Very silly attempt to smear Trump. Good thing nobody with any real sense here took it seriously.
Hoax Bin?

Have you not noticed every attempt to smear Trump of late ends with an OP with egg on their face?

It is YOUR assumption that this is an attempt to "smear" anyone. I see a little yolk there on your chin.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Of course. And a bunch of other unnameds.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well...someone has egg on their face.

Very silly attempt to smear Trump. Good thing nobody with any real sense here took it seriously.
Hoax Bin?

Have you not noticed every attempt to smear Trump of late ends with an OP with egg on their face?

It is YOUR assumption that this is an attempt to "smear" anyone. I see a little yolk there on your chin.

But for the record? I'd believe this about Trump in a heartbeat if I didn't have a brain because I view him as a petulant, barely semi-literate man child. And there's not a doubt in my mind that he couldn't be trusted with certain information. Should he become President, he's going to have to be heavily monitored and handled. That's for damn sure.

Totally not a smear.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Twas a flag hunting smear attempt by a liberal looking to bash Trump, yet like clockwork, the liberal had nothing and got called on it.

Triggering followed.

And that's not an assumption, it's a fact. Just like Hillary is a criminal is a fact yet you're stuck on Trump talking about common knowledge.
edit on 29-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
This thread needs to be trashed binned.

I disagree. Whether or not EITHER candidate gets security briefings is very much an issue worth discussing, especially if the security personnel involved at high levels are doing their version of 'hair on fire' in regards to it with what they can insinuate to the press.

Hillary has been tarred and feathered as 'extremely careless' and will NEVER live that down.

Trump seems to think it's all a game somehow, and that's a spectacularly redacted version of what I think of him.

What I'd really like to know is, at what point with the Joint Chiefs, NSA, FBI and other top staffers, does 'protect and defend the Constitution from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic' come into a moral Armageddon with either candidate? What happens, what does the Constitution say, if you find yourself briefing someone who obviously cannot be trusted with the information, or will use it for personal enrichment reasons? What if the guy you're in the Situation Room with appears to be unhinged? It's a goddam horror movie plot.

Would any of us trust either of these people with our deepest darkest secrets or our most valuable possessions? With a newborn child? With a puppy? Hard boiled egg?

Because *I* wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: Khaleesi
This thread needs to be trashed binned.

I disagree. Whether or not EITHER candidate gets security briefings is very much an issue worth discussing, especially if the security personnel involved at high levels are doing their version of 'hair on fire' in regards to it with what they can insinuate to the press.

Hillary has been tarred and feathered as 'extremely careless' and will NEVER live that down.

Trump seems to think it's all a game somehow, and that's a spectacularly redacted version of what I think of him.

What I'd really like to know is, at what point with the Joint Chiefs, NSA, FBI and other top staffers, does 'protect and defend the Constitution from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic' come into a moral Armageddon with either candidate? What happens, what does the Constitution say, if you find yourself briefing someone who obviously cannot be trusted with the information, or will use it for personal enrichment reasons? What if the guy you're in the Situation Room with appears to be unhinged? It's a goddam horror movie plot.

Would any of us trust either of these people with our deepest darkest secrets or our most valuable possessions? With a newborn child? With a puppy? Hard boiled egg?

Because *I* wouldn't.

Then a new thread should be started. The actual info in THIS thread has been debunked. Start a thread with actual info, not disinfo.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why trash binned?

This was an actual news story, posted on several sites, retracted on some, and debunked or not, whether it panned out or not, it happened and it still begs the question and raises issues about the candidate. Plenty (if not most) of the items posted here on ATS are as bad or worse than this. But it's okay if it's something that trashes the "side" you all happen to trash with. That's the deep-seeded hypocrisy that many document here daily.

As for my personal opinion of Trump, which I stated as an aside, I am as entitled to state that as some of you all are to state yours of him over and over and over. I think he would make a horrific president. There are red flags everywhere. Some people just don't see them. Others do.

Now yell at me about how I'm a Hillary supporter, which I am not. I don't happen to believe that either one of these people would be good for the country and neither will get my vote.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Twas a flag hunting smear attempt by a liberal looking to bash Trump, yet like clockwork, the liberal had nothing and got called on it.

Triggering followed.

And that's not an assumption, it's a fact. Just like Hillary is a criminal is a fact yet you're stuck on Trump talking about common knowledge.

Like I give a crap about flags. Project much?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This thread should be moved to the gray area

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

I think people should be able to express themselves as they see fit.

People should expect that others might want to do the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not to mention Riyadh Air force base in Riyadh Saudi Arabia , as well.. So Trump did nothing wrong...

Pax

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What does this have to do with expressing oneself?This thread is in the wrong forum.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Signals
But to be honest, a lot of people actually don't think he can be trusted with this kind of information. And based on his past and present behavior, are they really that far off the mark?

Trump can't "be trusted with this kind of information based on past behavior"

Right.
You never know.
Maybe Trump could set up a private server in his home's bathroom with thousands of classified documents, including TS//SI ORCON, with identifiers illegally stripped, violate Title 18 , and then lie to the FBI and CONGRESS about it
....no .... wait....

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Is he telling the truth here as well?

I don't know, but in my mind, this is a much deeper cut into the establishment than a story that an "outsider" Presidential candidate is free with "classified" intel....

So soon after someone who was in possession of "classified" intel was given a pass by our own Justice Dept?

This is more than "things that make you go hmmmm...."

Expect 3months of heavy attack on the outsider, to mask what is exposed of a corrupt system...

#DNCLeak ....vs.. OH LOOK! Trump invited the Russians to HACK the US!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
cant stump the trump

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Why trash binned?

This was an actual news story, posted on several sites, retracted on some, and debunked or not, whether it panned out or not, it happened and it still begs the question and raises issues about the candidate. Plenty (if not most) of the items posted here on ATS are as bad or worse than this. But it's okay if it's something that trashes the "side" you all happen to trash with. That's the deep-seeded hypocrisy that many document here daily.

As for my personal opinion of Trump, which I stated as an aside, I am as entitled to state that as some of you all are to state yours of him over and over and over. I think he would make a horrific president. There are red flags everywhere. Some people just don't see them. Others do.

Now yell at me about how I'm a Hillary supporter, which I am not. I don't happen to believe that either one of these people would be good for the country and neither will get my vote.

Because it didn't actually happen. How can he leak information he hasn't been given. It isn't news if it didn't happen. What did happen is someone wrote a story that isn't true. In other words, a fabrication.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Oy.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Riyadh Air Base isn't a secret it contains US airforce personel and in fact there families. I personally spent 6 months there the only thing classified is what they do there. Though they Will say it's for training and yes they charge the US for access to the airforce base. What isn't as widely known is there is 4 other basses in saudi arabia. Yes the US had 5 basses in saudi arabia. I'm betting Trump doesn't even know that.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

If it's true, prosecuting him would be the last thing the government would want to do. Prosecuting him means admitting it's there rather than letting him go and denying it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

This thread should be moved to the Hoax Forum. There are 4 US bases in SA and none top secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join