It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours After First Intelligence Briefing, Trump Likely Leaked CLASSIFIED Secrets (Rumored)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Retraction

This story was reported based on information from several sources. Upon further review, those sources seem to have come from a single source with unverifiable information. There is no evidence at this time that Donald Trump has received any intelligence briefings before making his comments on Friday

reverbpress.com...

/thread

How does your saying go Lucidity? "and people flagged this? SMH" How did I do?
edit on 29-7-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran
Trump doesn't make mistakes so, brilliant?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
from the main op link...

This story was reported based on information from several sources. Upon further review, those sources seem to have come from a single source with unverifiable information. There is no evidence at this time that Donald Trump has received any intelligence briefings before making his comments on Friday. We hereby retract this story. We sincerely apologize for any confusion. — Reverb Press

LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What is the purpose of briefing presidential candidates with sensitive information. One of them may never be part of the government.
edit on 7/29/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I see the same three that still appear to be active. Found this in the Guardian:

The Republican nominee also complained about Nato and US military aid to overseas allies. In particular, Trump expressed his discontent that “we pay rent for our base to Saudi Arabia”. The US closed its main military base in Saudi Arabia, Prince Sultan Air Base, in 2003.

I'm not sure that he referred to a particular base.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

What difference does it make?

He's not in office, and his opponent knowingly revealed classified data, and knowingly broke the law. Claims that she's too incompetent to know better were given as reason to not prosecute.

Now, they want to claim Trump said something he should not have said?

Wow, desperate, and quite hypocritical!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Retraction

This story was reported based on information from several sources. Upon further review, those sources seem to have come from a single source with unverifiable information. There is no evidence at this time that Donald Trump has received any intelligence briefings before making his comments on Friday

reverbpress.com...

/thread

I quote that in my OP, dude. Pay attention. Also pay attention to the theme and the other words. Reading comprehension is your friend. Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Well, then there is this - link

So, how is mentioning something I can see online a revealing of classified data?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

It's just his own subliminal way of being transparent.
Genius

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Haha...good catch. Yeah this one might be nipped in the bud.

ETA: Unless he's in India or Australia or something. Ha.
edit on 7/29/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Retraction

reverbpress.com...

/thread

I quote that in my OP, dude. Pay attention. Also pay attention to the theme and the other words. Reading comprehension is your friend. Nice try though.

Which version? I can't keep up with your liquid OP. The heading either. Troll thread achieved.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

There's U.S. Bases in Saudi Arabia.....

US Military Bases in Saudi Arabia

Yes, just found this site. I was really easy to look up.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Retraction

reverbpress.com...

/thread

Which version? I can't keep up with your liquid OP. The heading either. Troll thread achieved.

It was in the ORIGINAL. Right up top.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well...someone has egg on their face.

Very silly attempt to smear Trump. Good thing nobody with any real sense here took it seriously.
Hoax Bin?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Retraction

reverbpress.com...

/thread

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. You knew it was a troll thread then. Please, by all means, continue.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

What's that got to do with this story?

And it wasn't just last night. That story hit over a month ago...or more.

Just tying them all into a necklace of lies for the Hillary supporters to choke on, come November 8, 2016.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Very silly attempt to smear Trump. Good thing nobody with any real sense here took it seriously.
Hoax Bin?

Ummm...another one who doesn't read. And doesn't know how I follow trends and annotate stories and their evolutions.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Gosh, now I'm afraid to fix my formatting error lest I get accused again. You people crack me up. I'm fixing it anyway.

ETA: I can't find it. Guess we'll just have to live with the formatting issue.
edit on 7/29/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hoax Bin?

Ummm...another one who doesn't read. And doesn't know how I follow trends and annotate stories and their evolutions.

Ahhh. Sorry, I haven't been fascinated enough to know your proclivity for annotating BS.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Retraction

reverbpress.com...

/thread

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. You knew it was a troll thread then. Please, by all means, continue.

No, not a troll thread. Just a developing story thread. And guess what? Sometimes those pan out and sometimes they don't.

But for the record? I'd believe this about Trump in a heartbeat if I didn't have a brain because I view him as a petulant, barely semi-literate man child. And there's not a doubt in my mind that he couldn't be trusted with certain information. Should he become President, he's going to have to be heavily monitored and handled. That's for damn sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join