It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moody's: Clinton economy would create 10 million jobs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

they must be using fuzzy math, i was always taught that when you did a equation, it is suppose to add up.

this from the OP's article.

"While her budget arithmetic does not completely add up, it is pretty close, and the nation's debt load under her plan is no different than under current law," the group continued.

also i was wondering if anybody caught this.

. Moody's Analytics estimates that if the Democratic presidential nominee's proposals are enacted the economy would create 10.4 million jobs during her presidency, or 3.2 million more than expected under current law.

so all her plan is going to create is 3.2 million jobs if enacted. if none of her plan is enacted under the current laws they think the job growth will be about 7.2 million.

edit on 30-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

please read the article and comment on the specific policies it outlines

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Moody's chief economical forecaster has donated to the Clinton campaign

In other news, someone that donated to trump says trump plan will work and Clinton's won't

I disclosed that, and you omitted the part where he worked for McCain. What part of the analysis seems biased to you based on the time you spent reading it ?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

please make useful comments of find another thread

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

please read the article about her specific policies.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
ok I give up, nobody here can discuss policy like an adult.

ATS used to be a great place for discussion, I don't know why I come here anymore

go back to banging your cages and throwing mud, I'm sorry I asked you to read and think

but you deserve whoever you get !!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

please read the article and comment on the specific policies it outlines

I read the article, it's more of the same ole same ole BS. An organization that props up ratings by fudging numbers and outright lying for the corrupt establishment and status quo, produces a pretty report for the candidate that will continue to prop up the corrupt establishment and status quo.

This isn't rocket science, it's called conflict of interest. There is no objectivity. It's one crooked group using their position to support another crooked group so they can continue to steal from and abuse everyone else. This is so blatantly apparent! Hell, do some research on the internet, back check the stories and reports.

Moody's credible and objective, that's an oxymoron trifecta lol.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/30.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Moody's Analytics is an independent research group, but the lead author of the report on Clinton is Mark Zandi, who donated $2,700 to her campaign last year, according to data from the Center for Responsive Politics.

Zandi was a vocal supporter of the stimulus package President Obama deployed during the financial crisis of 2009, but he has also served as an economic adviser to former Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

Ah, Zandi. He's a winner you betcha.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I read the article and it's merely speculation.

What's not speculation is the fact that she supports the TTP and bringing millions of more immigrants into our country. The TTP is NAFTA on steroids and the immigration problem speaks for itself.

Care to discuss those issues?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Come back with legit info and you will get legit conversations. Push drivel get drivel....

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Moodys?
Is that the same Moody's agency that was highly rating subprime mortgage backed securities when they knew they were in fact toxic junk?

The old "creating thousands, tens of thousands.... Millions of jobs" game is nothing more than political posturing and nonsense that gets brought out when they want to spend a lot more taxpayer cash on things.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Bears repeating with emphasis:

originally posted by: Britguy
Moodys?
Is that the same Moody's agency that was highly rating subprime mortgage backed securities when they knew they were in fact toxic junk?

The old "creating thousands, tens of thousands.... Millions of jobs" game is nothing more than political posturing and nonsense that gets brought out when they want to spend a lot more taxpayer cash on things

The screechy one does not care a gnat's fart's worth about providing jobs for "the little people." She'd rather they were D E A D, in keeping with the longer term goals of her Marxist oligarchy bosses.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Government can't create jobs. Only move them around.

They can't create wealth, they do not have a product to offer. All they can do is take from one place and move it to another. Government job creation is a very dangerous myth.

They can destroy jobs of course. Government is legalized force, and force is good for breaking, not building.

A government created job is a job lost somewhere else, a farmer without a field, a pensioner without medicine.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Lithicalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
10 million union jobs just like obama's jobs programs.

The unions is where the democrats votes and union money comes from not non union workers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join