It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW's & Feminists Defending Sexual Predator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A couple days ago there was an incident in the city I live in, Ottawa, where a man was killed by police.

A hashtag #JusticeForAbdi appeared on twitter. I clicked on it and found nonstop SJW's and feminists (and some who just didn't know better) defending the dead man. He was killed by police. Mainstream media ran the story and at almost every angle you looked at it, this was "a black man killed by police" story. I assume everyone jumped on this defending the dead guy bit because his skin color was "black".

I checked out a bunch more news outlets coverage on the story and it appears there was a lot more to it. Apparently he had just sexually assaulted at least one woman in a coffee shop. After attempting to flee he was detained by citizens until police could arrive. This was the best part of the story, I love it when I read about regular citizens helping those in need or trying to stop bad guys.

The guy was constantly trying to escape, the police arrived and went to take him, he was fighting them the whole time trying to escape. Eventually he ended up taking some lethal hits from batons which put him in the hospital with life threatening injuries and he later died.

Most news outlets sidelined the bit of the story where he sexually assaulted someone and just talked about how a "black man" was killed by police. SJW's and feminists hopped on the bandwagon to say he needs justice and spread his name like he was some kind of innocent man. SJW's and feminists basically turned the sexual predator into the victim.

Obviously I was on twitter asking why everyone was on the side of this piece of human garbage and not the sexual assault victim's side. They ganged up on me insulting me because I was sticking up for the sexual assault victim and not the dead predator.. They all immediately assumed he was killed randomly because of his skin color instead of actually doing some research and getting some intel on the situation.

He did have some mental disabilities, but this is 2016, everyone has some form of mental disability. If he has a chance of attacking people out in public, why was he not locked up somewhere? Where was his caretaker and why is the caretaker not facing prison time now?
Having mental disabilities does not permit you to sexually assault someone else, and if you sexually assault someone, having a mental disability does not make it okay.

If this scumbag did not sexually assault someone to begin with, he would have still been alive and well.
I don't agree with what the police did, it was excessive, however, he would still be alive if he did not sexually assault someone first.
Even with that, if he did not constantly try to escape and fight back he would have been alive and well.
All of this could have easily been avoided if the dirtbag didn't molest other people.

He did though, and now he's dead and gone. Good riddance I say. From my perspective, we have one less sexual predator in our city. That means our city is safer and unlike SJW's and feminists, I'm totally cool with that.

www.ottawasun.com...

www.ottawasun.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

You just don't know how to spin the story into the proper narrative.

The SJWs are just useful idiots.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You just don't know how to spin the story into the proper narrative.

The SJWs are just useful idiots.

I'm still taking in the part about a lousy thug getting his just reward.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yeah, all that "due process" nonsense is for chumps. If someone claims you're guilty of something, that's good enough for me. Get in there and start clubbing.
edit on 29-7-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

And if they have mental disabilities, even better. One less to tax the system!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
He sexually assaulted someone. He resisted arrest ... repeatedly.

He bears at least some of the responsibility for his circumstances, and the idea that the only reason he wound up in them is due to his skin color is laughable.

Did his skin color cause him to sexually assault someone?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

He committed a crime and he is a victim. Trying to escape is no reason to beat him so badly he later dies. I don't see the point of this.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

He committed a crime and he is a victim. Trying to escape is no reason to beat him so badly he later dies. I don't see the point of this.

It's true the cops were wrong and whoever did that should be fired and do jail time, however, mainstream media is trying to spin this as cops attacked and killed a random "black" guy.

I was just in a McDonalds and there was a local metro paper there which of course had the story on the front page. I picked it up and read it and there was no mention whatsoever of the fact that this dirtbag sexually assaulted someone and was constantly resisting arrest.

I was originally not on any side, I thought it seemed odd but then I thought maybe the cops did attack and kill a random "black" guy when they arrived at the sexual assault because they couldn't find anyone, and just assumed it was a "black" guy. i think that's the story the mainstream news is trying to push. Some news outlets did cover the whole story and if you dig you can find them. It turns out that after he sexually assaulted the woman he was trying to escape and citizens were holding him until the cops came. The cops tried to take him and he put up more of a fight. When you're resisting cops after commiting a disgusting crime against another human, chances are you are going to have physical stuff done to try and keep you restrained. Sometimes bad stuff happens. At least this time when bad stuff happened, it happened to a bad horrible disgusting scumbag of a human.

new topics

top topics

join