It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Superstition Is Weaponizing The Ignorant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

if some evagalist somewhere went on tv explaining that he needed money to help others prepare for judgement day, then he spent the money buying himself a boat, a car and a house, would you believe that this person seriously believes that judgement day is coming in his lifetime.

If the government truly believed that climate change was a serious issue, wouldn't they be looking for serious solutions instead of holding very very expensive conferences and paying themselves millions.

Al Gore was never broke but he has never been so rich since he first started talking about climate change. Of course he gets a cut from every carbon credit.

IF he seriously believed, would he spend the money buying more windmills or something?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not really, I am much more interested in moving away from our reliance on fossil fuels than just trying to tax it while still using it.

You have a Teslarian tendency, and only God will forigive you!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Minimal thread participation, Shady source, posted mainly for flags, stars, and anonymous validation. Yep, it's a Metallicus thread.

ETA: I guess some members can post as many bogus stories as they want.
edit on 29-7-2016 by mymymy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

I wouldn't want to be accused of not doing the least I could do...

FYI: I was seeing Star Trek: Beyond with my family.

It was awesome!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Comparing people who know scientifically that the world is heating up and man made pollution is destroying the earth, which is all facts, to witch burning people by fairy tale believers.

Nice fail.

They know "scientifically" huh?

Was that too much for you, by the way my english is basic at best, but thanks for coming out.

No, but it made me chuckle. Thanks for that.

If they know 'scientifically' then how come all their forecasts of flooding/hurricanes/starvation/etc have been wrong? Why are their computer models wrong about predicting past known climate changes when using modern observation? You'd think that a broken clock would be right every now and again but as it stands a randomizer program has better luck reproducing climate shifts.

The planet heating up of the planet and the weather is 2 different stories. We are destroying this planet and we have proof but its not good enough for some people, its always about some evil liberal conspiracy, i care because i have kids, and they deserve a better world that where we are heading.

just my 2 Canadian cents

This tired old excuse.

Climate realists aren't the ones saying that 'the heating planet' is going to cause weather events like flooding events, more hurricanes, impacting agriculture. That's the climate zealots making those claims, so *they* are the ones putting 'heating up' and 'weather' on the same page.

Since their 'forcecasts' have been wrong, it is fair to say their 'scientific observations' have errors and they should go back to square one instead of trying to convince the rest of us that we need to stop doing things they cannot prove are causing problems they cannot reproduce.

Tired old excuse, we have just started talking about climate change in the past 20 or 30 years. Forecasting and the planet heating up and pollution in the water and the air are different issues, plz stay on the ball.

Just keep moving the goal posts. It's scientific!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
just because the politicians don't have a smart solution doesn't mean it's not happening

that's deeply flawed logic

No one is saying climate change doesn't happen. The problem is when they want us to believe man is either speeding it up or slowing it down.

Instead of trying to manipulate some global thermostat that we don't really understand, I'd rather we put our time/money/resources into broadening our energy sector and productivity. Mankind has prospered by figuring out how to adapt to nature through technology and innovation.

Climate zealots like to say there is a war on science (which is false) but from everything I have seen those same zealots are willing to wage a war on technology and prosperity.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I would be thrilled if there were new energy technologies discovered that were clean and cheap. I would be happy to see less pollution. What I am not going to do is pay for some BS climate scam.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
just because the politicians don't have a smart solution doesn't mean it's not happening

that's deeply flawed logic

Issue here is that the claims made are not validated through peer review and statistical analysis standards, hence the term "cherry picked data". Ergo, if the supposed scientific investigations were accurate, there shouldn't be so many inconsistencies in the methodology through which they are validated.

With that said, human made climate change is a myth and a political tool at best.
Inform yourself, or leave the conversation to people who actually understand the scientific method and its standards.

edit on 7/30/2016 by efabian because: grammar fix

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I love that he completely misses the blinding irony of his Thread title.

Always entertaining.

K~

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The entire 'Church of Climatology' is a fraud created to enact UN agenda 21 and control the world under one, oppressive world Government. They use fear and intimidation in order to scare you into giving up your freedom.

Just how free are you now do you think? How free will any of us be when this gets worse?

Getting pretty warm out there - fishes dying, birds, bees...viruses thriving and crops failing. The water is rising and the levees won't hold...

But, enough about science. Let's talk about freedom - right?

You can do this song and dance for a while longer - but I'm here to tell you Metallicus - the truth will set you free :-)

And possibly help stave of the worst of the worst from all of this, helping future generations have much better lives than they will if we keep dragging our feet

It's going to take a planet's worth of elbow grease to make things better. Your petty little fiefdoms are not going to save the day - or keep you free
edit on 7/30/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

No one is stopping you and your fellow zealots from doing whatever you think you need to do to fix the planet. Just don't include me in your scheme.

edit on 2016/7/30 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I would be thrilled if there were new energy technologies discovered that were clean and cheap. I would be happy to see less pollution. What I am not going to do is pay for some BS climate scam.

I wish we were hearing more about thermal depolymerization, thorium, and hydrogen cells in the regular media. They seemed to have fallen off the radar.

I'd also like to see a Moon base set up, because it would have to use renewable and sustainable technologies. That would force green energy to truly perform. It would require much more efficient and durable solar panels and water reclamation, and be a stress test for the tech before we go to Mars. There ain't no oil on the Moon or the red planet

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

No one is stopping you and your fellow zealots from doing whatever you think you need to do to fix the planet. Just don't include me in your scheme.

The invitation to join us still stands

We'll miss you at the annual Globalists BBQ

:-)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

They observe ordinary events, and convince themselves that it is unprecedented and somebody’s fault.

Ordinary?! We've had one exceptional catastrophe after another for the last decade, it's definitely not ordinary.

I'm surprised even the OP can deny reality which is so undeniable.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No disrespect but you in are using memes and citing a known quack (Anothony Watts) to make your point. Thst is a major FAIL on your part.

Just look at the world around us, to pretend that way are not causing major changes is extremely ignorant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join