It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Superstition Is Weaponizing The Ignorant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Fact 1: Climate IS changing.

Fact 2: Money is needed to prepare for the change, and to scientificly understand, and green energy in various ways.

Fact 3: Obviously some will make money, though no one gets rich as claimed.

Fact 4: End of discussion.

Now you can all go back to being ignorant, because in reality you don't care, you just complain for no reason.

edit on 29-7-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Serious conversation?

You cannot have a serious conversation with someone who DEMANDS that you adhere t the tenets of their belief before even talking!

My gods!

I'd have better luck having a theological discussion with ISIS!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yesterday I saw a headline on the news stating that 2016 was poised for being the hottest year, EVER, on record!

I'm willing to bet the same could be said about 2017 possibly all the way through 2020 or so. In all honesty, how far back do our recording (ACCURATE RECORDINGS) of temperatures go? 150 years, maybe?

We do not have any true expertise in recording the stats. We have not been doing it anywhere near long enough. We have zero idea as to whether or not we''re in a cyclical upswing of temperatures.

Simply put, to believe that we truly understand the cycles of our own climate as well as that of the sun is incredibly naive.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Full of it, even greenie progressives know it is a big money scam... Trillions (with a T) per year.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes fear and memes that proves you wright lol, i will stick with facts, i am an evil liberal fear me hahahahahahaha.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If you use FACTS the HOW can you BE a liberal?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

If you use FACTS the HOW can you BE a liberal?

Wow thats some great stuff right there, did you forget a cute meme, yes liberals love facts, sometimes there numbers that you learn going to a school. i hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You're a Canadian. No reason for us to fear.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Comparing people who know scientifically that the world is heating up and man made pollution is destroying the earth, which is all facts, to witch burning people by fairy tale believers.

Nice fail.

They know "scientifically" huh?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You're a Canadian. No reason for us to fear.

Oh no i am canadian, damit who told you...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Comparing people who know scientifically that the world is heating up and man made pollution is destroying the earth, which is all facts, to witch burning people by fairy tale believers.

Nice fail.

Was that too much for you, by the way my english is basic at best, but thanks for coming out.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

liberals love facts

...only convenient ones that fit the narrative. If you deny that, I can certainly start rolling out the firearm, crime, environmental, and economic facts that liberals routinely ignore while pushing their emotion-driven arguments down the world's throat.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

MEMES are for KIDS I'm a crusty F##Kin scout .

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Your mini profile. "Location: Canada west coast"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Your mini profile. "Location: Canada west coast"

You missed that one by a mile lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

MEMES are for KIDS I'm a crusty F##Kin scout .

Nice, do the crusty boy scouts get a JD badge down south

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Nice fail.

Was that too much for you, by the way my english is basic at best, but thanks for coming out.

No, but it made me chuckle. Thanks for that.

If they know 'scientifically' then how come all their forecasts of flooding/hurricanes/starvation/etc have been wrong? Why are their computer models wrong about predicting past known climate changes when using modern observation? You'd think that a broken clock would be right every now and again but as it stands a randomizer program has better luck reproducing climate shifts.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Even of you do not like 'cap and trade', the video you show over and over states that carbon emissions must drop to avoid climate disaster.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

NO but we smoke YOUR troops all the time.
YOU should TRAIN your recon troops better.

edit on 29-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Nice fail.

No, but it made me chuckle. Thanks for that.

If they know 'scientifically' then how come all their forecasts of flooding/hurricanes/starvation/etc have been wrong? Why are their computer models wrong about predicting past known climate changes when using modern observation? You'd think that a broken clock would be right every now and again but as it stands a randomizer program has better luck reproducing climate shifts.

The planet heating up of the planet and the weather is 2 different stories. We are destroying this planet and we have proof but its not good enough for some people, its always about some evil liberal conspiracy, i care because i have kids, and they deserve a better world that where we are heading.

just my 2 Canadian cents

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join