It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Old Hag" in a Couple Dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I had a similar experience.. It was mid-morning and I was waking up, in my dream I was riding my bicycle up the neighborhood road, and at the end of the road there was a widening, shimmering ball of light.

I opened my eyes and felt a heavy weight on my chest. I couldn't move my body. I saw an over-weight, middle aged female on my chest. I saw a figure out of the right corner of my eye where the doorway is. I immediately woke up and called mom, because I was sure that she was calling, but she was asleep. I cannot describe to you how sure I was that she was calling me, in fact I know I actually heard it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

That's the thing though... all of these experiences others have with "an old hag" involve feeling restricted, heavy chest, the being sitting upon you.

I haven't had that... she's just there. Chasing me down the hallway. Or knocking at the door and then I open it, fearfully, and there she is.

I haven't dreamt of her though since I spoke of it... which actually disappoints me.. because I want to dream of her again and ask her what she wanted... but.. I haven't had the chance.

Thank you for sharing your experience though

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Now that I recall, I believe she was actually standing in the doorway of my bedroom. I feel like I was entering the spirit world. Inbetwixt dimensions. The ball of light that I saw makes me think that she may have begun to take my soul but I don't know. She was large. But I SWEAR it was real. She had an evil grin on her face and I could see crazy in her eyes.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I had a dream a little while ago involving a witch type hag i was in what felt like an arab desert area kind of resembling an abandined airport runway with desert and shrubs i seemed trapped in a section with chainlinked fences running around in circles trying to find a way out whilst being chased by this witch i somehow had a tomahawk and struck her multiple times in the head yet she would not die and kept laughing and speaking a strange language
I also tried searching for more on her but had no luck
I gave up until i read this post and also seek out answers hopefully as i often think about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join