It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Soul Snatchers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In the distant future the elite members of society who worship Satan/Lucifer plot to bring in a transhumanistic agenda. The elites are acting fast now poisoning the food, the air and the animals. They know their time is running out and they see a perfect opportunity with this me generation. This generation were raised on fancy new technology and gadgets they have learned to trust and rely on technology. The elites believe they can capture many souls by collapsing the economy, creating wars, jacking up oil prices so people can't travel, feeding the people GMO foods. This me generation will cry for change and here comes the elites with the resolution, cause and effect. They'll tell the people plug yourself in these machines you'll be free from pain, you'll be free from fear, you'll be free from stress and you won't have to suffer no more. Many will accept not knowing the dire consequence of losing their souls in the process.

They would then have to agree to plug themselves into machines. Life will be so chaotic and miserable that this would seem to be a perfect alternate. For those who willingly accept to plug themselves in machines their souls will be dammed for eternity. Satan will be able to control their thoughts and actions destroying their free will. This is what you call transhumanism an age of cyborgs and machines.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
'Scuse me PAL, I ain't dead yet, WHEN THEY FINALLY kill off ,myself and my ILK, THEN they can start...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The more I think about it, the more I agree with David Icke on this. I am beginning to think we do actually live in some kind of matrix and the soul is the last bit of energy being sucked out of us.

I was once told by an older guy in my twenties, that temperature +/- is all in the mind. Along with pain, which by all accounts is good for the soul, but I have never thought of it that way when I've experienced it.

edit on 29/7/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

This guy has some interesting videos on the nature of existance, hidden symbology beneath society, and basically believes that eventually man will try to become God with genetic engineering and computer technology.

The video starts off with Jiddu krishnamurti (someone who is considered enlightend by some) basically saying that this is what humanity is leaning towards.

What will be left our humanity when our brain chemistry is changed, our bodies altered to "perfection", and our minds interconnected with computer technological enhancements.

It's really not far out and many scientists can easily see the technology being available in the near future.

This idea is nothing new though. It has been written about in sci-fi novels. The matrix, battlestar galactica, the ending of the video game mass effect, ect..

It's the basic premise that man will complete the cycle of destroying himself through technology. It happends again and again throughout existance. The key is to end the cycle, but that is something that requires world awareness and we are not even close to that. Humankind is still very much the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
'Scuse me PAL, I ain't dead yet, WHEN THEY FINALLY kill off ,myself and my ILK, THEN they can start...

They don't need to kill you if they can alter you, change you and control you. Well, that would basically be death then... haha.

This is the very deadly future. Having the technology to control and minipulate. Tech that would make the highest forms of subliminal messages and proganda like midevil technology.

I think the only way we can survive in the future, is if we take control of the present now and remove a large portion of corruption.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

On THAT ...scaring them too...SWEET ME ..go figure ...f##kers..

top topics

join