It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useful - All Four Candidate Position Summary Chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A simple chart showing all four candidate's positions on a variety of topics; I can't vouch for the accuracy and some of Gary Johnson's purported stances surprised me and I just might lean more towards Stein if these are true, but it's a useful start for those who need a crib sheet. How's your favorite look up against the competition?

2016election.procon.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Question 22 is one of the reasons why I don't support neither Clinton nor Trump.

Let's just keep on fracking! Nothing could possibly go wrong with a bit more pollution. /sarc

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Going to have to say no to Johnson and go with Stein. Johnson's support of Citizen's United is a deal breaker for me.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Which version of Hillary does that cover? Looks like the current Hillary but it's hard to tell since there are so many versions of her.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There are four candidates?

Could have fooled... everyone.

Something I saw in IRC today:
"I'd take a whole goverment full of hillary clones before trump/pence"

Goes to show the power of the two party system, putting these clowns in power.
I forget who has "giant meteor 2016" in their sig, but at this point I'm with them. I'd rather see the whole world burn.

One thing on my mind, though- aren't MOST of the questions in that list not up to the president? I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure most of those are up to individual states, and congress which is represented by individual states. Or used to be, before it was corrupted by the banksters.

It's nice to see that all four liars are pro abortion- but honestly, who gives a snip what they have to say about it? It's not their call.

It is amusing, though, that only the chosen one is currently saying that the forced-on-you insurance plan is "good" for the country. If I came into your life and took your money in exchange for a service you didn't want, I'd be an extortionist.

Also a fan of the question about increasing budget for military.
No mention of cuts, of course.

I look forward to watching the word burn, at times- I just wish I were a well connected as these shmucks, in that I'd get to watch it from afar.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Many of these issues the Federal Government should not be involved. The Fed needs to be put on a diet financially, programs axed and let States decide their own fate. The bigger they get the more harm they create. Take the housing bubble. If they would have stayed out of it lenders would have been forced to live by solvency or die. There is no bailout. Game Over. Look what we have now, no consequences and it has spread to other lenders like student loans.

Fed should defend the borders and maintain order and safety. They have no other purpose.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Going to have to say no to Johnson and go with Stein. Johnson's support of Citizen's United is a deal breaker for me.

I'm not at all sure that's accurate, along with several of the other ratings.

I'd use this as a rough guide and double check anything that raises your hackles.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Though I think two party system is a scam, I am surprised to see so many trump supporters in this forum after his pro stance on NSA.

Should the National Security Agency (NSA) Continue to Collect Phone and Email Metadata on US Citizens?
Con Pro Con Con

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

It seems his belief is transparency will be enough. Which is an improvement. So ok, not so bad as completely for it. Still he thinks money should count as speech, which is effing nuts. You shouldn't be able to increase the worth of your words with money. Even with transparency, it creates an unfair advantage for the rich. It would be awesome seeing all the politicians "wearing" their sponsors colors though, so I'll give him that.
edit on 7/30/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

top topics

join