It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Kaine was DNC chair before DWS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just found this on Facebook. It can be easily confirmed on Wilipedia.

scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...

Tim Kaine was head of the DNC chair until 2011 when Hillary lost to Obama. He stepped down and recommended DWS.

Some will say that Donna Brazil succeeded Tim Kaine but she was just an interim until DWS could be appointed.

What a way to seal your nomination and pay off/throw under the bus all your "useful idiots" . Alinsky would be proud.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

maybe this is just over my head.. can you explain you meant by this?

What a way to seal your nomination and pay off/throw under the bus all your "useful idiots" .

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So glad you started a thread on this. I've been mentioning it in posts for days.

Kaine stepped down in 2011 for DWS. Obviously, he was promised the VP slot back then so Clinton could rig the DNC in her favor.
This also means that Clinton NEVER seriously considered any other choice for VP.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

He left his post at the DNC to run for Senate.

WASHINGTON - Democratic National Committee Chairman Tim Kaine said Tuesday he is running for the U.S. Senate, leaving an opening at the central committee as the party prepares for President Barack Obama's re-election bid. "I'm running for the United States Senate because America has big challenges and I'm convinced that Virginia has answers to help strengthen our nation," the former Virginia governor said in an online video.

No conspiracy here.
edit on 29-7-2016 by windword because: www.cbn.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I AM TAT summed it up pretty good.

I apologize if I wasn't more clear. As you can look at my history I am not very skilled at starting threads. This shouldn't be what is scrutinized but the issues that I brought to light in the thread.

DWS was one of Hillary's co-chair's when she ran in 2008. She was in the Senate when HIllary was. They were good friends and knew how the other thought. She become HIllary's right arm. Tim Kaine was the head of the DNC when Hillary ran in 2008 and lost to Obama. After I'm sure what was more collusion Kaine stepped down and recommended DWS to seal Hillary's victory of the primary when she ran in 2016. After all the email leaks exposed collusion in the 2016 run for office on the part of Hillary, the head of the DNC, the MSM and the DNC itself.

Pieces on a chess board, strategized over the years. Well played Hillary. Well. Played.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Bu Bu Bu But

Debbie always had no problem running for Congress while she was the Chair.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

It also shows she was planning to run in '16...years earlier than she stated in '14.

Edit-
Jaded & Cynical take notice: It ALSO could explain all that boring "campaign stuff" Guccifer said he saw when he hacked her server.
edit on 29-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The problem with being utterly corrupt is that you can only spread the corruption/payoff money out so far before it becomes so obvious even the lumpenproletariat takes note.

Charity auditor Charles Ortel (charlesortel.com) estimates 100 Billion Dollars is 'missing' from the Clinton Foundation fundraising that hasn't gone to either 'charity' or 'expenses'.

100 Billion Dollars will buy you a lot of DNC cooperation as well as flag-waving audience members.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Bu Bu Bu But

So? You think that everyone has to do the same thing? I thought you guys were in favor of individuality. Yet, you want Tim Kaine to be just like Debbie Wasserman Shultz. Why?

Tim Kaine stepped down from his position as the DNC Chair so that he could run for senate. But, you go aead and believe that it was so that he could be Hillary's VP 5 years later! SMH

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: xuenchen

Bu Bu Bu But

So? You think that everyone has to do the same thing? I thought you guys were in favor of individuality. Yet, you want Tim Kaine to be just like Debbie Wasserman Shultz. Why?

Tim Kaine stepped down from his position as the DNC Chair so that he could run for senate. But, you go aead and believe that it was so that he could be Hillary's VP 5 years later! SMH

Of course he ran again. His promised VP job was 5 years away.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Let the kids have there fun, but dont worry when november comes and trump loses the excuses they will come up with will be priceless.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No conspiracies or excuses. It'd be pretty straightforward, someone won more votes than he did.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
dont worry when november comes and trump loses the excuses they will come up with will be priceless.

I'm very much looking forward to it

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It also shows she was planning to run in '16...years earlier than she stated in '14.

Edit-
Jaded & Cynical take notice: It ALSO could explain all that boring "campaign stuff" Guccifer said he saw when he hacked her server.

Yes I believe she was planning to run while in Sos office. As you said Guccifer saw it when he hacked her server.

Everything is being swept under the rug or deflected.

@dukeofjives - I am not making excuses. I am connecting dots that are in the open if you just look at them.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Does anybody else think Kaine looks just like Jack Nicholson playing the Joker?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yep, I made note of this in the DNC convention thread on the morning of the 27th and have seen it posted a couple of times by various members since.

Make note of who the interim chair was between Kaine and DWS:

21 Jan 2009 - 5 Apr 2011 Tim Kaine (b. 1958)
5 Apr 2011 - 4 May 2011 Donna Brazile (f) (acting) (b. 1959)
4 May 2011 - Debbie Wasserman Schultz (f) (b. 1966)

Government departments and offices, etc.

Be interesting to see what other connections Ms. Brazile has to the Clintons; I know she worked on Bill's campaign, but not sure in what capacity.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes I believe she was planning to run while in Sos office.

Of course she was, this DNC platform committee member was even wanting information on her election campaign staff before she ever took the position of SecState:

BTW, would like your campaign staff for the 2016 election!
Gods speed and tight hug,
Prameela Bartholomeusz
DNC Platform Committee Member

April 29, 2016
Case No. F-2015-06322

The above is from an email sent on 22 January 2009 congratulating Hillary on the Secretary of State position.

Oh, guess who else is mentioned in that email?

(Lady Lynn Rothschild knows well and I am sorry say that I supported the McCain/Palin ticket the final weeks-I truly believed Sen McCain was more likely include you his cabinet).

It also looks like Ms. Bartholomeusz was under the impression that had McCain won that election, Hillary would have gotten a cabinet level position out of the deal.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I believe Kaine was also one of Obama's semi-final choices for VP.

Looks like Clinton's second run was 'in the works' since she lost to Obama.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What's going to be even more fun to watch is the Clinton supporters saying "how were we supposed to know" and "this could have happened under any President" after Clinton is elected.

Don't be naïve enough to believe that just because you support a millionaire sleaze ball, that the same millionaire sleaze ball cares about you.

Trump-Clinton, doesn't really matter. It's just going to be a question of which team gets to say "I told you so" at this point.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yes I believe she was planning to run while in Sos office.

Of course she was, this DNC platform committee member was even wanting information on her election campaign staff before she ever took the position of SecState:

BTW, would like your campaign staff for the 2016 election!
Gods speed and tight hug,
Prameela Bartholomeusz
DNC Platform Committee Member

April 29, 2016
Case No. F-2015-06322

The above is from an email sent on 22 January 2009 congratulating Hillary on the Secretary of State position.

Oh, guess who else is mentioned in that email?

(Lady Lynn Rothschild knows well and I am sorry say that I supported the McCain/Palin ticket the final weeks-I truly believed Sen McCain was more likely include you his cabinet).

It also looks like Ms. Bartholomeusz was under the impression that had McCain won that election, Hillary would have gotten a cabinet level position out of the deal.

Didn't know any of this. Another dot connected. I couldn't keep up with the DNC thread. I had my granddaughter and was watching what I could on TV.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join