It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I, LucidWarrior.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am a Gemini, and my foremost gift is communication. I am a light worker, and I work with words. This, is who I am, it is my creed. I wrote this yesterday, and the pen responded! I urge you all to try this.

"Write, pen, and tell the Truth of me."

I am, that is We. As a human, I have been given the gift of unlimited conscious ability to created, to destroy, and to change, but most importantly, to Choose. 'A person is what they repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.'

I Choose to Love Fear. I Choose to Love Hate. I Choose to Love Ignorance. I Choose to Love Evil. Understand, that to Love does not mean to accept or tolerate. I Love Hatred, because to do otherwise would be to let Hatred win.
That is not to say, would stand idle while somebody is getting raped or killed. # No! Fear/Hate/Ignorance/Evil is to be loved, and tolerated so far as they show their capacity to want to change. Fear/Hate/Ignorance/Evil in action can not be tolerated because they perpetuate themselves and bring only negativity, and so they should be met with the appropriate force.

"To bring Love to the unloved, and the loveless. To bring comfort and security to the fearful, and the unbrave. To bring wisdom to the unwise, and the ignorant. Understanding that I myself am at times all these things, and worse. From this understanding, the determination to change."~me

If you don't like what you've done and who you've been, does that not create a separation between the old you, and the new? Therefore, all that is needed is the diligence to try and make sure you never go back there again.It's OK if you fail, we all do. You just gotta pick your self back up, and try again. We all fail, we are all forgiven! Evil/ego itself takes literally all of eternity to realize its folly and change, and God forgives even him, so will He not forgive you?

I hereby recognize all of my faults, undesirable traits habits and actions as areas to grow and improve and replace with the fruit of righteousness, which comes from my God to shine through me.

Yea; even as I surrender my mind and my hand to let the pen write unhindered, so too do I dedicate myself to surrendering my Self, my mind and body and will to the Writer of Life and the Author of Truth, to try and pose as little resistance as I can, trusting this force to do its job better than I can. After all, all words written come from the pen, right? So why not let the pen, write?

I Choose, of the Spirits that come to me, to welcome into Me, my Heart and Soul and Mind and Body the positive, goodones. I would call the Spirits of Life, and Love, and Joy, and Compassion, and Empathy, of Peace and Humility and Wisdom to dwell within Me and to make themselves known to the World.

I do not reject, but neither do I accept those Spirits of Negativity, I will not be controlled by these any longer. No, Fear, because All is OK. No, Hate, because Love wins. No, Ignorance, for I will learn even from you. No, Evil, thou shalt not reign, because all is Righteous.

In Ages past, I might have taken a Vow of Silence, or of Chastity, but there is no need, for I take the Vow of Life, and Truth. I will immerse myself in nature for at least one hour a day, not reading or musicing or thinking, but just doing my best to simply, be, without definition, expectation, need or want. I Vow, to live my Life as Fully and as Good as I can, pledging myself to the service of Other, recognizing that *I* am fulfilled, and complete of my own Self.

I do not commit my self to be perfect, as that would be ridiculous (giggle). However, in my submission I am doing my best to pose no obstruction to that which IS perfect, so He can show His glory through me, and affect a far bigger change through me than I alone could ever even dream of.

I am a Writer, and this is Me. So long as I draw breathe in my lungs, and so long as Life runs through my veins, I will Strive to Live with Truth in my Mind and Love in my Heart. I shall not rest from this task for this is no less then the summation of my Noblest Self. Indeed, it is far greater than I. Regardless of the superficial structure of the chaotically flowing nature if the world around me, I will dive within the depths of my Self ruthlessly, not turning away from anything I should find there, accepting the negative things as spaces to grow and improve, turning them to My Lord so he will fill me with his Righteousness.

In this way, I know my life's work shall never be complete, for I am imperfect and my Lord Isn't. Even so, taking satisfaction from each stride I take towards this end. Henceforth, I will not say 'eh, its good enough' when I know a fault and thus recognize the capacity for improvement.

No Longer can I say, 'I know not My Path' No longer will I shy away from my Evil, nor let it prohibit me from pursuing righteousness. Yea, how ridiculous is it to say'yeah, I have this imperfection, meanms i cant strive towards correcting it?

I Love You All, and I thank you for reading this, my manifesto to my Self. If I may ask you to pray with me? "God, give me the serenity to accept the things that cannot change, the wisdom and humility to enact Your Change, and whatever else is needed. Amen"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Very nice

s/f

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

That was very nice. You should post in the writers thread area!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Writers thread? I havent been to the writers forum in a while because my muse as of late has been speaking directly and not in terms of fantasy or metaphor... But, perhaps i should, and share my biggest WIP, as I recently lost all of the paper version. A reply to: Quantum12

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why is everyone copying me and putting lucid in their names now lol

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Well your great writer! Sorry you lost your paper version!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior interesting intro, I choose love and that humans have free will, my will belongs to my God and his only son... so if he believes one should be raped and thrown to waste... what can I do? I'm supposed to be a helpless female... yet for some reason...I don't believe Christ thinks I'm all that defenseless... and that I never had to put up with evil in the first place...I believe he has healed the sickness that happened before I could speak... setting me free to fight my own battles..in peace...
Well, don't mean to introduce myself, I'm a testament of faith to the love Jesus holds over me, human or not... treat others as they wish to be treated... and move on in well being..is my thoughts that came to mind
Very interesting intro,
Have a wonderful day, stay cool.🎏

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Why is everyone copying me and putting lucid in their names now lol

Think of it as a form of flattery.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ive been around here for a while, though i was running under the handle of Sleepingwarrior for a while, because, well, I didn't feel very Lucid for a while.

LucidWarrior Predates my time here at ATS so any imitation was accidental. All i can say is, great minds?
A reply to: Lucidparadox

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh, to be sure, all negativity is followed by positivity, but theres a difference between a rape and the immaculate conception...
I will stop negativity where I can, save for where I feel God telling me it is needed to fulfill righteousness... Kinda likr, how i wouldnt change any of the bad things about my past because then i wouldnt be me... Well, there is onr thing I would change, a senseless act of violence that served no purpose for anybody inavolved...
Anyway, thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your insights. A reply to: peppycat

edit on 29-7-2016 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior it's good your okay and I'm happy you replied to me... take care, have a super good day!😊

edit on 29-7-2016 by peppycat because: 🍪🍟🍫🍚

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And you as well ^^
a reply to: peppycat

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Funny thing is, even though I have reclaimed my title of LucidWarrior, as I am Lucid in my waking life, I am still not lucid in my sleep, yet...a reply to: LucidWarrior

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hello and welcome

top topics

join