It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall Of The Democratic Party

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

please tell me how Obama has been a disaster?

lol

I anticipate a broken record of Obamacare, equal rights, and all sorts of things that have been wonderful for the US but some miserable people think is the worse thing possible.

go on...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

lol

I anticipate a broken record of Obamacare, equal rights, and all sorts of things that have been wonderful for the US but some miserable people think is the worse thing possible.

Doubling the debt. Credit rating dropped, twice. Massive increase in regulations. Arab Spring. Iran. Racial Schism. Police acted stupidly. Kagan. Sotomayor. Yes, the ACA is a fiasco. Student Loans. Stimulus/Omnibus. DACA. Declaring existing laws unconstitutional. Apology tours. Bowe Bergdahl. Pen and a Phone. IRS. ICE. EPA. NSA. ATF. NLRB. Solyndra. Ukraine/Russia. Great Britain. Drop in workforce participation. Record numbers on food stamps. Cuba. ISIS. Lethargic economy. Fort Hood. San Bernadino. Orlando. Social Engineering in Military. Climate Change hoax.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

climate change hoax...lol, I will just leave right there with that one.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Just keep on proving my point. You are on my list now. Funny that you accused me of hatred....

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

what? im on your list?

What is this...a hate list? What can I do to get off this list? I don't like being on lists.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

lol

Doubling the debt. Credit rating dropped, twice. Massive increase in regulations. Arab Spring. Iran. Racial Schism. Police acted stupidly. Kagan. Sotomayor. Yes, the ACA is a fiasco. Student Loans. Stimulus/Omnibus. DACA. Declaring existing laws unconstitutional. Apology tours. Bowe Bergdahl. Pen and a Phone. IRS. ICE. EPA. NSA. ATF. NLRB. Solyndra. Ukraine/Russia. Great Britain. Drop in workforce participation. Record numbers on food stamps. Cuba. ISIS. Lethargic economy. Fort Hood. San Bernadino. Orlando. Social Engineering in Military. Climate Change hoax.

If you are going to claim all of these are Obama's fault, please list your sources, and tie direct blame. Would only be the rules of a real debate.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Well,
insurance generally avoids
Acts of God.

2nd Line

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

lol

If you are going to claim all of these are Obama's fault, please list your sources, and tie direct blame. Would only be the rules of a real debate.

I said Obama is a disaster. These happened on his watch. He has had a hand in all of them, or allowing them to occure through incompetence. I don't expect you to agree, your blinders will prevent that from happening.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

climate change hoax...lol, I will just leave right there with that one.

Like I said, we're not going to agree on much

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Taking partisanship and bat # crazy to a whole new level. Shame on you.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Primary reason 3rd parties are "3rd Party" is because they are nuanced affairs, big old giant slimy monster pet issues and strange.

I resemble that remark.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Tbh as an outsider looking in both of your main patries are knackered. To say only the Democrats are is just blinkered.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

lol

I said Obama is a disaster. These happened on his watch. He has had a hand in all of them, or allowing them to occure through incompetence. I don't expect you to agree, your blinders will prevent that from happening.

Nice deflection, so you have no real answers, just right wing talking points. It is nice to see that you have an open mind, I would be interested to know which of the Constitutional Conservative candidates that you support in the state of Missouri.

There are four of them, 1 doesn't like to pay his taxes, 1 has taken huge contributions from a man accused of sexual abuse, one is endorsed by a known drug addict, and the other, meh, I think she is just an idiot.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

lol

(Facepalm)

Oh dear. Watch Faux News a lot, do you?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Democrats falling apart on ATS is equivalent in non fantasy world to 8 years of a Democrat controlled White House followed by a crushing defeat of Republicans from a politician known to be corrupt and unlikable which will ultimately lead to another 8 years of Democrats controlling the White House. Seems like they're in full control to me. It's really a testament to their machine that she has survived this.

This place has gone full retard. OP is either a little kid or mentally challenged. There's no way an adult doesn't know that this election has been exactly like the last ones. The only difference is that goofball with the toupee.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Ahahahaha you forgot to blame Obama for spiders and poison ivy. He also caused the black death even though that happened hundreds of years ago.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Right wingers are funny. The democratic party is 1000% more healthy than the current state of the GOP. The dems always has had several view points within the party because it operates as the big tent that governs a wide spectrum of believes and political view points. This discord is par for the course for the dems.

The GOP has always had a very simple platform about the same topics of guns, religion, tax cuts. Even with its simple positions, the GOP is truly falling apart. Even with it's GOP insiders who ran for president, they couldn't put themselves together to beat a reality TV star in Trump who time and time again has shown he is not fit for leadership.

This is going to be the 3rd major election that the GOP will lose in November and the trend will continue. What does this say about the current health of the GOP?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Who said I was a right winger? All of the comments all of all of the people rushing to call me a right winger or a Republican are very telling. It shows how brainwashed in the two party paradigm you really are.

You should turn your TV off and try thinking for yourself instead of allowing others to form your thoughts and opinions for you.

You didn't even read my post. You just randomly respond based on the title in a kneejerk reaction, just like your little lefty talking heads teach you to do.

You don't even realize it, but you are part of the problem. Why are you even on this website to begin with? Doesn't CNN have a chatroom you can contribute to?

Just so you can see who I am and where I come from, since you think I am some kind of "right winger."

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

lol

He's President. He, by nature of the job itself, owns these problems.

He ran (just like every other President) for the job on the promise that he could fix the country, if you think you can fix something, you sure as heck can mess it up in the process.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
evidence is continuing to mount that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party are attempting to create a nation of ________________________!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join