It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall Of The Democratic Party

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: interupt42
This time they mean it becuase she has a VAG.

That usually is the root cause of all men's problems.

When you get the chance, check your messages.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

(Rolls eyes)
Were you even watching the same DNC that I was?
Ah....
....thought not.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Probably not, I was watching the events live as they unraveled. If you did not see anything that I mention above, you must have been watching the media spun version. You can just easily click the videos I provided and see for yourself, or you can easily just hold onto your bias. Your choice.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Both parties are a mess. I would like to think that people are ready to vote for a viable Third Party candidate but I still think they would rather wallow in the pig sty that is their chosen major party. The paradigm of, 'everything they do is bad and everything we do is good' is not an easy one to overcome but I it is my sentiment that know, more than anytime in the past two decades, that there is a large segment of the citizenry that sees the farcical nature of supporting either side of the same coin.

Primary reason 3rd parties are "3rd Party" is because they are nuanced affairs, big old giant slimy monster pet issues and strange.
edit on 30-7-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Probably not, I was watching the events live as they unraveled. If you did not see anything that I mention above, you must have been watching the media spun version. You can just easily click the videos I provided and see for yourself, or you can easily just hold onto your bias. Your choice.

I watched it live too. You know what I saw? A living breathing party that has disagreements, but which still exists and which still believes in the USA. You know what I saw when I saw the RNC? A dead husk filled with poison and led by a bloviating moron trying to campaign on fear. See the difference?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Keep on supporting the criminals. It says volumes about a person's character. Blinded by bias.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Keep on supporting the criminals. It says volumes about a person's character. Blinded by bias.

Criminals, eh? Nope. I just see an ocean of bias on your part.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

That is my reasoning behind supporting to him. There is a good chance he is the outsider he claims. When the entire RNC and DNC are banding together to defeat him with the full support of the now PROVEN corrupt media, that tells me that he is the person to support.

At this point either way a vote for him is a vote against the criminals on both sides.

I don't even care so much about the left/right policies. If we had honest politicians that worked at serving the people, I am sure even leftist policies would be better than corrupt establishment serving right policies. Good on your for thinking outside of the left right paradigm.

Look at all of the people that just immediately assume I am a Republican, it is a signal that people are still holding on to the socially engineered mental conditioning. I have never voted Republican or Democrat.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So you think I am a Republican? What bias do you think I have? The only bias I have is AGAINST the establishment, left and right. If you read my post look what I wrote at the bottom. The RNC destroyed themselves as well, and I applaud it.

Don't make assumptions, you do not know me, and you are not paying enough attention to see what the hell I stand for.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So you think I am a Republican? What bias do you think I have? The only bias I have is AGAINST the establishment, left and right. If you read my post look what I wrote at the bottom. The RNC destroyed themselves as well, and I applaud it.

Don't make assumptions, you do not know me, and you are not paying enough attention to see what the hell I stand for.

All I see is hatred. Go look in a mirror.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't see the fall of the Democratic Party at all. I do see some upset Bernie supporters but compared to the Republican Party, the Dem party is up and running, and fully working together to make America a more tolerable place to live.

The Republican Party on the other hand...one word...TRUMP

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Hatred for what? Criminals? Sure, I hate criminals hijacking our country.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

One word, BRAINWASHED.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

soooo...just wondering, if I were a Trump supporter, what would you call me?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Hatred for what? Criminals? Sure, I hate criminals hijacking our country.

Aha. So - Democrats are what, exactly?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The Democratic establishment are criminals. It isn't an opinion, it is a fact. Where have you been the last few days? If you want to single it out to Hillary, she is the ultra criminal. Go ask the kids in Haiti what they think of Clinton.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Less receptive to brainwashing. The Democrats have the ENTIRE media backing them up, traditional TV, newspapers, websites, radio shows, all of Hollywood, the entire music industry, the entire Democratic and Republican parties, and all of the major social media websites and search engines.

I understand why it happens. So let's say you are not brainwashed. Do you think that it might be possible that ALL of those things could POSSIBLY have influenced your opinions on the matter?

Answer my question, hatred for what?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

lol, you sound demented. Do people actually follow a party just bc of the celebrities and music industry that support it?

lofl

I had no idea most of Hollywood or the music industry supported the DNC, but it doesn't surprise me.
edit on 30-7-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Being an all out SJW is the new en vogue thing down in Hollywood. Nothing like RICH FAKE people who love to pat themselves on the back for bitching about poverty and such.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

im sure that's one way to make the miserable Trump supporters accept the fact that all of Hollywood supports the DNC.

Look...they are people just like us. To most (at least I thought) it doesn't matter one bit.

Does it make you jealous?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join