It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall Of The Democratic Party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
I don't know if she has killed the party or not but I do know that in my county, formerly a Dem bastion, not a single Hillary sign can be found. Not even members of the Dem Executive Committee. A couple of those Comm members have a sign for the Dem senate candidate but nobody has a Hillary sign. Nor have the Dems opened a campaign headquarters in the county and they say it will be September before they can rent a spot. Now, several members of that Comm are US veterans. That could explain their reluctance to support the former SOS. Bernie got 55% of the primary vote here and averaged 50% in surrounding region with only about 7% voting "none of the above."

With Trump's angry speeches and tweets, I would be afraid to put a Hillary sign on anything I cared about. The rage in this election cycle is out of control.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's not just the U.S parties that are in a mess.

The entire world is beginning to wake up and see the Establishment for what they are. Maybe there will be a similar awakening amongst the Islam world and they will genuinely stand up to any oppressive regime.

With regards to Bernie, he can feel and sense this change and in many ways he has contributed to its cause. That is reflected here in the U.K with Jeremy Corbyn. He's had nothing but negative press since he became leader of the Labour Party, but he offers an alternative to the Establishment's vice like grip on our legal system.

Times, they are definitely a changing.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: ugmold

Did you read the OP, or just shoot from the hip because YOU are entrenched in your own left right paradigm?

I have enjoyed watching the political establishment on the left and the right crumbling before our eyes

Read the OP before you post. At least give people the common courtesy before you run around trashing them for your own confirmation bias.[/quote]

Sure, first 2 lines did it for me. I'm pretty sick of of this R VS L movement. I am not a Democrat, never have been lifelong Independent for 40 years, except for once when I registered Republican in an effort to block Bushie from becoming President.

Sorry I didn't watch your video, we are all in this together. Bankers are the problem.

Both Parties are a Joke. Vote 3rd Party.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No. Not really.

You just have your doom-colored glasses on.

LOL!!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Winstonian

What are you talking about the fall party of the DNC?

I just saw the convention and they said they are united and they are going to fix the same things they been promising for 4 decades.

This time they mean it becuase she has a VAG.

I accidentally starred this.

I thought men wanted more of that??

Ohhhh. Just not in charge.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Technically it's the fall of democracy...

What democracy where?

....to the Republic for which it stands..... referring to the flag when you pledge allegiance.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Look it's the ad-hom brigade!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hi. I'm just kidding around. Those guys know that. I wouldn't ad-hom them!! Nor you.

edit on 29-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: iPhone arrrgh

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Both parties are a mess. I would like to think that people are ready to vote for a viable Third Party candidate but I still think they would rather wallow in the pig sty that is their chosen major party. The paradigm of, 'everything they do is bad and everything we do is good' is not an easy one to overcome but I it is my sentiment that know, more than anytime in the past two decades, that there is a large segment of the citizenry that sees the farcical nature of supporting either side of the same coin.

The "third parties" aren't yet viable. NOT this election.

The GOP tried screwing Trump like the DNC did Bernie, the GOP also screwed Ron Paul like this 2 elections in a row: the ONLY man that could have beat Obama the GOP opted for the Democrat's to win to hold the power structure in order!

FACT: VOTING HILLARY IN 2016 IS WITHOUT ANY DOUBT A VOTE FOR THE CORRUPT SYSTEM.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The "third parties" aren't yet viable. NOT this election.

Agreed, my stance is that this cycle has exposed more voters to the inherent corruption of both parties and the futility of voting for either if you expect actual change.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Cant even beat a serial liar, now that must burn.

Get it through your head: Almost nearly every single CAREER POLITICIAN to hold office in your lifetime has been a CAREER LIAR.

Hillary is one of the biggest shining examples of this. Maybe even outshining George W Bush & Barrack H Obama in this regard, who held the POTUS ALTER OF DECEPTION for 8 years.

Romney would be no different than this lot, for example.

These people absolutely represent the Ruling Establishment / the (TRUE) "Patriarchy" / the Global Power Elite / the World Central Banksters / the Wall Street Cabal of Corruption (with their Military Industrial Complex & Prison Industrial Complex etc) / The Powers That Be / the New World Order / whatever term you personally prefer for the people that have been running & ruining this nation and more/less the entire world FOR GENERATIONS.

The GOP/DNC, and the controlled Corporate Media that the Ruling Establishment uses to ram their "2 Party System" down our throats our entire lives: this system has actively worked together for over a year to try to stop Trump from being elected. That much we do know. That means he's our best shot at restoring power to The People (EVERYBODY), regardless of your PERSONAL feelings about him (mostly handed to you by how the Media etc have been framing your perceptions of him), EVEN IF he's another Pathological Liar, the Ruling Establishment are against him. Enemy Of My Enemy...!

Wake up folks! This isn't a game, and the Ruling Establishment (the GOP/DNC, the MSM, etc) regardless of what lip service you might feel they give you personally: They Don't Give A -bleep- About You!
edit on 29-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

No, it was just a joke.

I think it was also making fun of the meme or "quote" that people have shared that says this:

"If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific." Donald Trump to People Magazine in 1998

(This quote is fake but people shared it left and right thinking it was real)
edit on 29-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
It's not just the U.S parties that are in a mess.

The entire world is beginning to wake up and see the Establishment for what they are. Maybe there will be a similar awakening amongst the Islam world and they will genuinely stand up to any oppressive regime.

With regards to Bernie, he can feel and sense this change and in many ways he has contributed to its cause. That is reflected here in the U.K with Jeremy Corbyn. He's had nothing but negative press since he became leader of the Labour Party, but he offers an alternative to the Establishment's vice like grip on our legal system.

Times, they are definitely a changing.

More people seem to wake up because the Establishment hasn't been very careful lately to try and hide what they are, on the contrary, at times it even seems blatant and in your face. Maybe that's because they know they can't hide as much these days due to the internet and such... or maybe they simply don't feel the need to hide all that much anymore for whatsoever reason.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: interupt42

When people vote for someone based on the politicians race or gender you know the country is in a downward spiral.

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I want hillary to win because she is a woman.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
I want hillary to win because she is a woman.

Just go out and pay $100 for a whore every month, you'll be a lot more satisfied with how your money gets spent.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I tried that when i voted for Obama to be the first black prez and regretted it.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I thought men wanted more of that?? Ohhhh. Just not in charge.

They do, and we don't care if they are in charge as long as they EARNED it, and not lie, cheat or use their VAG as a significant trait for her accomplishments.

Her sex as a presidential candidate is as equivalent as celebrating the first Fat Ugly candidate.

She is pandering her VAG because she has nothing else to give, but even that apparently she can't give since Bill had to scrounge up some cigars and interns while he was in the White House.

That whole Family stinks

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I think it was also making fun of the meme or "quote" that people have shared that says this:

"If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific." Donald Trump to People Magazine in 1998

(This quote is fake but people shared it left and right thinking it was real)

Donald could have used that fake MEME to his benefit , to claim he can see the future of where we are heading before others, since Twitter didn't exist till 2006.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I finally figured out how to deal with your kind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join