It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall Of The Democratic Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Did you read the OP, or just shoot from the hip because YOU are entrenched in your own left right paradigm?

I have enjoyed watching the political establishment on the left and the right crumbling before our eyes

Read the OP before you post. At least give people the common courtesy before you run around trashing them for your own confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Oh you mean Politico, that organization that was also implicated in the DNC leak?

Keep on buying that propaganda, good job!

link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I'm seeing a bunch of people I know who were dead-set on Bernie, now they are confidently declaring "I'm with Hillary!" even though they hated her before.

It's sickening how easily the sheep are herded

edit on 29-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 29-7-2016 by FamCore because: dbl post

link   

edit on 29-7-2016 by FamCore because: triple post

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Gee another person that posts a response prior to reading the entire OP. I love watching the bias being worn like a badge of honor. Always the same group of people.

It highlights a lot of the points I make about people being indoctrinated by the mainstream media. Which network do you prefer?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I read your propaganda. It's funny. That's why I'm trolling your OP. I love the standard insinuation that just because I'm not taking you seriously that I didn't read the thread though. Text book stuff right there. You'd make a great propagandist.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Oh this is nothing for the DNC. In fact this year has been fairly minor. Keeping the larger party together is never easy but they did a good job with it this year. You will always have hold outs every year. Nobody cares about that, what they need is the machine on the ground working on election day being lead by party elders that know how you get the vote out. The DNC has that locked up.

The GOP on the other hand... is going to have to work hard to survive after this election. The fight will be over if Trump failed because he is Trump or because the party did nothing to get out the vote. I have never seen the anything like a parties leadership not only not supporting the nominee but even subtly working against him. And Trump has plenty of more time to say something else stupid and drive them further away.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Last but not least, the DonaTron! Scary thoughts

Both parties are saturated with total assclowns

Was the time 1987 quote meant to real? Twitter did not exist in 1987 and actually, most of the idiots on the internet didn't exist in 1987 either. In 1987, intelligent life was the primary entity type swimming in the sea of electrons.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't know if she has killed the party or not but I do know that in my county, formerly a Dem bastion, not a single Hillary sign can be found. Not even members of the Dem Executive Committee. A couple of those Comm members have a sign for the Dem senate candidate but nobody has a Hillary sign. Nor have the Dems opened a campaign headquarters in the county and they say it will be September before they can rent a spot. Now, several members of that Comm are US veterans. That could explain their reluctance to support the former SOS. Bernie got 55% of the primary vote here and averaged 50% in surrounding region with only about 7% voting "none of the above."

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Gee another person that posts a response prior to reading the entire OP. I love watching the bias being worn like a badge of honor. Always the same group of people.

It highlights a lot of the points I make about people being indoctrinated by the mainstream media. Which network do you prefer?

Allegations of bias and indoctrination from a wannabe propagandist.

Oh, the irony of that post! I'm laughing so hard the tears are running down my face. It actually took me a moment to catch my breath before responding.

Don't ever change, Winston. Your penchant for hyperbole and caricature are priceless. Besides, cheap entertainment is hard to come by these days!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Haven't you heard of Larack? Sounds like his fanbase is rapidly growing!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This year's DNC convention sure was a comedy of errors right from the start.

Liars and cheaters at high levels exposed.

Scrambling like crazy.

Total breakdown inside the ranks.

Hillary during her speech getting heckled and the efforts to hide it from the TV and radio audiences.

But they are in great shape right?

DaaaHaHaHa

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

What are you talking about the fall party of the DNC?

I just saw the convention and they said they are united and they are going to fix the same things they been promising for 4 decades.

This time they mean it becuase she has a VAG.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
This time they mean it becuase she has a VAG.

That usually is the root cause of all men's problems.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

When people vote for someone based on the politicians race or gender you know the country is in a downward spiral.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Is one political party really better than another?

Georgetown University history professor Carroll Quigley was
granted unprecedented access to the secret records of the
CFR and wrote in his 1966 book Tragedy and Hope, that the
Republican and Democratic parties in the U.S. are
completely controlled behind the scenes
by the Council on Foreign Relations.

After reading this you'll be faced with a choice between taking the BLUE PILL
which will help you to stay in your blissful state of ignorance and illusion, or
the RED PILL which will lead you to the painful truth of reality.

THE BLUE PILL

Turn on your nearest Radio, Computer, TV, or Playstation and enjoy your favorite entertainment

THE RED PILL

The New Underworld Order by Christopher Story
Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robison
The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt
Illuminati: The Cult that Hijacked the World by Henry Makow Ph.D.
World Revolution: The Plot Against Civilization by Nesta Helen Webster
Votescam: The Stealing of America by James M. Collier
Pawns in the Game by William Guy Carr
The Synagogue Of Satan by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock
The Creature from Jekyll Island by G Edward Griffin
Judaism's Strange Gods by Michael Hoffman
Mind Control by Jim Keith
The Brotherhood by Stephen Knight
Occult Theocrasy by Edith Starr Miller
The Mysteries of Freemasonry by William Morgan
The Operators by Michael Hastings
Righteous Indignation by Andrew Breitbart
Tragedy & Hope by Carroll Quigley
How the Order Controls Education by Anthony C. Sutton

edit on 7/29/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Why not say "is a woman" instead ? We are not interested in were chelsea clinton came from..

The only meaning i can see in "The Fall Of The Democratic Party" is
"The autumn Of The Democratic Party" l.e that season will be theirs , as they will win the autumn elections.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The left is eating itself everywhere, they dont know what to fight against anymore, just ghosts, leprecons and dead inside idealists...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's why I only vote for candidates with perky tushes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join