It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall Of The Democratic Party

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have been enjoying watching the left eating themselves alive. The Democratic Party is in shambles, and the establishment has yet again usurped the will of the people. Bernie supporters are very rightfully upset, and from everything I am seeing, most of them have disavowed the Democratic party entirely. The DNC was a massive embarrassment for the establishment. The audience was filled with people chanting "Bernie" and hold no TPP signs. Many speakers were boo'd off the stage, and any mention of Hillary sent the crowd into a fervor. I put together a video documenting the entire glorious show.
youtu.be...

After the open acts of corruption against the people from the DNC, massive protests formed that dwarfed anything that happened at the RNC. This gives me hope that people have had enough of this nonsense.
youtu.be...

Jill Stein showed up to take advantage of the situation and gave a pretty good speech. I have a feeling that a lot of Bernie people will be voting for Stein. I enjoyed the speech.
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

A lot of Black Lives Matter supporters were letting their anti-Hillary opinions be known as well. I am glad to see the support for not-Hillary!
youtu.be...

I think the most embarrassing thing that happened, was the Bernie Sanders walkout. How awesome was this?
youtu.be...

The media will have you believe that Clinton won in a landslide. This simply is not the case. Take a look at the Democratic popular vote, and you will see that they were essentially neck and neck:
Democratic Popular Vote
Clinton: 15,805,136 Sanders: 12,029,699
If this is any indication of how the Democrats will vote, Hillary has a tough road ahead of her in the general election. The media likes to say that "85% of Bernie supporters will vote Clinton," but I do not believe this propaganda. Take a look at Bernie's Facebook post announcing his endorsement of Hillary. Read the comments section, and see how many people are saying they are going to take his advice and vote for Hillary... good luck! They are few and far between.
Bernie Endorsement Of Clinton Facebook Post

Here are some of the major things I believe we should take away from the DNC leaks and the Hillary Email scandal:
1. The system really is rigged. Both of the major parties are absolutely working against the will of the people.
2. We now have evidence that the mainstream media is a propaganda mouthpiece for the left. We must point this out often to the uninformed.
3. People are waking up. The people have now had enough, and it is time to move this momentum forward.
4. The federal government is broken and corrupt. We must not forget that criminals are operating openly in positions of power.

I have enjoyed watching the political establishment on the left and the right crumbling before our eyes. I think it is in our best interest to elect Trump, so that we can further the dismantling of the two party system. For better or for worse, I think taking a chance on Trump is the best way to go. If he really is going against the system, then he can further the destruction of the political class. If he is an insider, it will create further anger and protest from the people, pushing us one step closer to victory for the people.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Both parties are a mess. I would like to think that people are ready to vote for a viable Third Party candidate but I still think they would rather wallow in the pig sty that is their chosen major party. The paradigm of, 'everything they do is bad and everything we do is good' is not an easy one to overcome but I it is my sentiment that know, more than anytime in the past two decades, that there is a large segment of the citizenry that sees the farcical nature of supporting either side of the same coin.

edit on 29-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The best part is the spin and propaganda repeated over and over by the gop, now thats the priceless part.

But no worries november is far away, there will be alot of time to make new excuses when shillary wins.

How bad does the gop have to be to pretend trump is the real deal.

Cant even beat a serial liar, now that must burn.

Oh also ty to ats gop fans, for making it clear that the propaganda machine is in overdrive.

edit on 29-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haven't you heard of Larack? Sounds like his fanbase is rapidly growing!

If not, there's always Hillary!

Last but not least, the DonaTron! Scary thoughts

Both parties are saturated with total assclowns

[snipped]

edit on Sun Jul 31 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate image removed

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Haven't you heard of Larack? Sounds like his fanbase is rapidly growing!

At this point I would be happy with Broken Appliance as my candidate.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Have you enjoyed the "Right's" Decay as well, or is this another thread in Support of "Divide and Conquer"?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Agreed.Both parties were not at their best these past two weeks.I'm curious as to what date Gary Johnson has to get to 15% approval before he can join the debate.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Agreed.Both parties were not at their best these past two weeks.

Honestly, it has been a bit longer than 'two weeks'.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm just disgusted at how the Democrats parade minorities and the disadvantaged around like it's some sort of trophy.

"Look what I have!"

Then they host a child molester that thinks Sushi is offensive. Almost like they want to see how much they can get away with while still maintaining their blind supporters. Or they are so uncertain about their own stances that they have no choice but to try and manipulate the emotions of people in order to guilt trip other weak minded folks into voting for them.
edit on 7-29-2016 by UnknownQuantity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
I have been enjoying watching the left eating themselves alive

Its not just the USA. Its happening in the UK! In fact our left seemed to have started the trend of self cannibalism.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Man, I don't know what you've been smokin' but I want some of that!

I just watched an interview with a pundit/expert from Politico and he talked about the vote in the swing/battleground states. Of the 10, Hilary takes 8. I almost felt sorry for the guy because as the hosts (CNBC) asked questions, he had to be careful to NOT say the election is all but over and Trump loses by a wide margin.

At this point it looks more likely that Trump will go to jail than that Hilary loses the general election.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to keep the scary Democrats from jumping out from under the bed to get you each night.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Both parties are a mess. I would like to think that people are ready to vote for a viable Third Party candidate but I still think they would rather wallow in the pig sty that is their chosen major party. The paradigm of, 'everything they do is bad and everything we do is good' is not an easy one to overcome but I it is my sentiment that know, more than anytime in the past two decades, that there is a large segment of the citizenry that sees the farcical nature of supporting either side of the same coin.

There are no viable third parties. If the greens or the libs want to be viable, they need to do what the Tea Party did and start with the school board, the DA, the state senate, mayor, and get some of their own elected to congress at the national level. A third party president is a guaranteed deadlock vs. the current sitting congress.

Worse -- even if a third party took enough of the vote to prevent Hillary or Trump from getting the required number of electoral college seats, the toss-up would be decided by the current congress, which aren't fit to decide what they are having for dinner tonight. Those attempting to say credulous voters otherwise are trying to force a particular outcome in their own favor, for one of the established teams. It's transparent, glass.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
-considers

If the Democratic party was to fall, what would rise in its ashes would quite possibly be a more "pro"gressive form. the far left have become extremely vocal and are silencing and crushing the centerist and left leaning with their anti-traditional liberal push.

The democratic party, like a dictator, keeps the radicals somewhat in line...same theory was with the GOP..but Donald is an anomaly that nobody really understands

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
-considers

If the Democratic party was to fall, what would rise in its ashes would quite possibly be a more "pro"gressive form. the far left have become extremely vocal and are silencing and crushing the centerist and left leaning with their anti-traditional liberal push.

The democratic party, like a dictator, keeps the radicals somewhat in line...same theory was with the GOP..but Donald is an anomaly that nobody really understands

So true.

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I am very much reigned to the fact that there are no viable Third Parties at the moment, my point was that a large number of voters is very apathetic to the debauched state of the two major parties.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
im hoping they hacked the republicans too. i would enjoy reading some emails showing how hard they were trying to rig it so trump wasnt the nominee...
you know someone did, unless the republicans were smarter and knew how to securely send emails back and forth without the possibility of them being hacked
edit on 29-7-2016 by nobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Technically it's the fall of democracy...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Man I want some of what you're smoking!!
edit on 29-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
im hoping they hacked the republicans too. i would enjoy reading some emails showing how hard they were trying to rig it so trump wasnt the nominee...
you know someone did, unless the republicans were smarter and knew how to securely send emails back and forth without the possibility of them being hacked

The Republicans are too old to use computers, they are still working with smoke signals.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join