It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ Returns to Earth For ‘Second Coming,’ Vows to Destroy ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sooooo Albert pike outlined 3 major world conflicts for world powers to follow.
The first two accomplished their outlined goals and then some.
The third (ww3) was to simultaneously eradicate Abrahamic Zionizm, Islam (entirely) a aaaand ATHEISM simultaneously.

They used science to do the first two.
Maybe they'll use science on this next one too!

Activate the kundalini of a population en masse...
Human evolution ensues..
People develop superhuman abilities,
The closest thing to Christ (plural) eventually becomes manifest at this time on earth.
Man evolves into God.
Abrahamic religions get their exoteric storybook endings completed,
People cannot deny God-hood as an actual reality.
Bye bye atheism.
Hello new world. ..

Eschaton Immenitized.

Next chapter. ....

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

TextPersonally I wouldn't believe anyone was Christ returned. Jesus spoke of his second coming and said it would happen within the lifetimes of those gathered listening to his speech. That was 2,000 years ago, so unless that group of people listening to Jesus at that time is still alive, well. . . .. .

Well... truth is Jesus never left. "..and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world." Matthew 28:20

The account is Jesus disappeared from view into a cloud
Acts 1:9
And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

The cloud here isn't an incidental detail. Rather it references this

Exodus 40:35
"And Moses was not able to enter the tent of meeting because the cloud settled on it, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. " etc.

And here
Exodus 13:21
" And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night."

Forward to Pentecost, Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place."

NB Jewish days begin at sunset, so fully come means this was night time gathering.

2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

Ergo this was exactly as the men in white apparel said ie that Jesus "shall so come in like manner"
That precedent being the manner of His appearing to Israel - cloud by day, fire by night.

So in short, there won't be a second coming, because there was never ever a first leaving.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Since the 18th century there have been more than 30 people walk this Earth claiming to be the incarnation of Jesus.

That list from wikipedia only contains "notable" people. There is likely millions who have claimed to be the reincarnation of jesus christ. There were probably millions of followers (small or large) that believed their claim.

This really is nothing new and people with big ego's love to claim being the reincarnated version of some historical figuare.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

That list from wikipedia only contains "notable" people. There is likely millions who have claimed to be the reincarnation of jesus christ. There were probably millions of followers (small or large) that believed their claim.

This really is nothing new and people with big ego's love to claim being the reincarnated version of some historical figuare.

What would it take for you ATS to BELIEVE someone was actually the reincarnate of Christ?

Being able to preform all the miracles Jesus supposedly did in the Bible. However, that wouldn't necissarily prove that he is the reincarnation of Jesus' Christ. He could be an evil / mischevious and powerful entity that manifested in a physical body somehow. Or the antichrist, or w/e.

Either way, the first proof would require a set of miracles on camera and seen by highly educated scientists.

Although, things like "chi" energy and other phenomenas have been captured on camera and seen by scientists. I don't think any major jesus-like miracles have been though. Raising dead, walking on water, heal limbs ect..

In any case, humanity can't rely on the help of jesus or any higher beings. They would have intervened by now if they had any real compassion for humanity. Not just their own egoic desires.
edit on 29-7-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
NOPE I'M sorry JESUS is NOT coming THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS DECREED... Jesus was intoxicated when he said that...
This GREAT APPOSTACY stuff is OBVIOUS ...Fr.Malachi Martin NAILED it...www.realtimenews.info...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

There was a hippie comic I still have from the 1960's called "The further Adventures of Jesus".

He comes back, is standing on the side of the road...scruffy looking, long hair, beard, wearing sandals. Cops pull over and ask him for I.D.

He says "I don't have any. I am Jesus, come again to save the world. "Look buddy...ya gotta have I.D! Some kind. Draft card. Social Security card...something! Its against the law to not have any I.D.!"

"Nope. I am the Christ...the Savior returned!" They look at each other and lock him up in the looney bin where there are more than a few "inmates" who claim to be the Savior.

Made me think.....

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Personally I wouldn't believe anyone was Christ returned. Jesus spoke of his second coming and said it would happen within the lifetimes of those gathered listening to his speech.

No, be precise. Jesus said there were some standing there who would not taste of death before they saw Him returning in His kingdom. He never said He would come before some of them died, He said some would see Him return before they died.

The apostle John saw it on the Isle of Patmos in 95 AD when he had the open vision of Revelation and was told to write everything he saw and heard.

edit on 7 29 2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
When Christ does return there will be no wondering if he is Jesus or not...
For not a knee will be left unbent all will know he is Lord regardless of beliefs before he reveals himself...
So should this occour in your lifetime before Jesus returns the Antichrist will claim to be him and his lie will be strong most convincing... But know if there is any doubt in you he is not Jesus...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Not to be disrespectful, but if he did not show up for Auchwitz, I would think it he might skip ISIS as well.
Saying that, I would surely hope it is not for something far worse.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Well I didn't write the OP...
But to comment on that aspect of it. I suppose Isis seems like they could be a candidate to attempt to claim Israel through war fulfilling prophesy... Bringing about the return of Christ...
But not really...
I think it will be China that becomes the World's superpower and over the course of time leads it's allies to war against Israel... China The Dragon...
And as for your hopes...
No matter who it is... It will be worse than anything before it...
edit on 30-7-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

originally posted by: MamaJ
Jesus Christ Returns to Earth For ‘Second Coming,’ Vows to Destroy ISIS...

BUT... He's dead now...

Yes, you read that correctly, Jesus WAS here. I never knew either until yesterday.

José Luis de Jesús Miranda (April 22, 1946 – August 8, 2013)[1][2] was the leader of the Creciendo en Gracia sect, based in Miami, Florida.

He claimed to be both Jesus Christ and the Antichrist; His followers now claim he was the incarnation of Melchizedek. Some of them claim he escaped death however he is deader than dead.

Rabbi Jacob Schram, of the Beth Israel Messianic Synagogue in Jacksonville, Florida, met with Jesus one Sunday morning where he performed a miracle. He is said to have cured a nine-year-old girl of autism, before leading a prayer service for the synagogue’s worshipers. When asked why he was visiting a synagogue rather than a church, Mr. Christ said he was “born and raised a Jew.”

Now if you are as sad as I am about Mr. Christ's death... don't be.... there are more Mr. Christ's still alive like this guy below.

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall also claims HE IS Jesus and the Pope agrees. I swear I'm not making this up.... you just can't make stuff like this up.

Brian says he is the King of Kings!

Since the 18th century there have been more than 30 people walk this Earth claiming to be the incarnation of Jesus. en.wikipedia.org...

It's no surprise many will come in His name.....

We may not need a savior now... but the days to come I have a feeling issues around the globe will get worse and there will be more people come to light stating they too are in fact the reincarnation of Christ.

These people who have claimed such actually do obtain followers which leads me to the conclusion of this thread with a question to all of you.

What would it take for you ATS to BELIEVE someone was actually the reincarnate of Christ?

Personally I wouldn't believe anyone was Christ returned. Jesus spoke of his second coming and said it would happen within the lifetimes of those gathered listening to his speech. That was 2,000 years ago, so unless that group of people listening to Jesus at that time is still alive, well. . . .. .

Your conclusion about his second coming is incorrect. You made a mistake there. Since we know that there is no one alive who was present at that time you need to look for other possible meanings to what he was saying. And the one you missed is this.

Matthew 24

Earlier in the sermon verse 14 stated this.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And this means that verse 34 is referencing verse 14. Not the people present at the time he was giving the sermon. And knowing what we know now it would have been impossible to fulfill verse 14 until the advent of modern technologies.
And if you include verses 6, 7, and 8 to the mix I would have to say verse 14 wasn't fulfilled until after WW2.

Toss in the rebirth of a nation of Israel in May of 1948 and I would guess the timer in verse 34 is approximately at 58 years.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Not after we bankrupt them like we did the USSR.

They can keep their wall though.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

very good read. and well remerbered.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The professed RETURN...

Revelation 19King James Version (KJV)

19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
What are the fowls that fly...in the mist of the Heavens or above the who are coming to feast, should be the question

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Wouldn't doubt HEAVENS ARMIES and the SON possibly doing reconnaissance on this sectors of the universe

As some were naughty last visit

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Actually Jesus didn't say he'd return in the lifetime of those listening to the speech he was giving.

He gave it to his apostles, and he said learn the parable of the fig tree; this generation shall not pass before all this comes to pass.

The generation of the fig tree, that's who wouldn't pass

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Im going to grab some pages from that 60's comic book and post them here soon. It came down to He comes back, looks like a vagrant, has no I.D., no address, and so the cops take him to the funny farm...because He thinks he's Jesus...

Though some may think it sacriligious...its point was worth thinking about.
edit on 1-8-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Actually Jesus didn't say he'd return in the lifetime of those listening to the speech he was giving.

He gave it to his apostles, and he said learn the parable of the fig tree; this generation shall not pass before all this comes to pass.

The generation of the fig tree, that's who wouldn't pass

correct

and the Zionist Sate formally named 'Israel', created in 1947-1948, is definitely Not the 'Fig Tree'

remember: Israel in the north and Judah in the south were separate kingdoms (until joined by King David)... so for the future 'Fig Tree' which will be rightful 'Israel' to rise up the 10 Lost Peoples/Tribes of the North will have to Join with the Zionist Jews to form the End-Times Israel...

I suppose that the people of the 10 lost tribes will be the 'Remnant' that survive the gog-magog war/ Islamic Jihad wars which take place all around Jerusalem who then unite with the (falsely named) modern-day "Israel" (Zionist Judah) to form the 12 Stars that Crown the Woman of Rev 12 who crushes the head of the Serpent

It may well take anywhere from 70 --to- 120 years (that Generation) for the geo-political landscape to produce a Qualified 'Israel' of two Kingdoms joined or merged together for the 2nd-comming-prophecy to become realized
edit on st31147005747601172016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

British Israelism is a myth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join