It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ Returns to Earth For ‘Second Coming,’ Vows to Destroy ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Jesus Christ Returns to Earth For ‘Second Coming,’ Vows to Destroy ISIS...

BUT... He's dead now...

Yes, you read that correctly, Jesus WAS here. I never knew either until yesterday.

José Luis de Jesús Miranda (April 22, 1946 – August 8, 2013)[1][2] was the leader of the Creciendo en Gracia sect, based in Miami, Florida.

He claimed to be both Jesus Christ and the Antichrist; His followers now claim he was the incarnation of Melchizedek. Some of them claim he escaped death however he is deader than dead.

Rabbi Jacob Schram, of the Beth Israel Messianic Synagogue in Jacksonville, Florida, met with Jesus one Sunday morning where he performed a miracle. He is said to have cured a nine-year-old girl of autism, before leading a prayer service for the synagogue’s worshipers. When asked why he was visiting a synagogue rather than a church, Mr. Christ said he was “born and raised a Jew.”

Now if you are as sad as I am about Mr. Christ's death... don't be.... there are more Mr. Christ's still alive like this guy below.

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall also claims HE IS Jesus and the Pope agrees. I swear I'm not making this up.... you just can't make stuff like this up.

Brian says he is the King of Kings!

Since the 18th century there have been more than 30 people walk this Earth claiming to be the incarnation of Jesus. en.wikipedia.org...

It's no surprise many will come in His name.....

We may not need a savior now... but the days to come I have a feeling issues around the globe will get worse and there will be more people come to light stating they too are in fact the reincarnation of Christ.

These people who have claimed such actually do obtain followers which leads me to the conclusion of this thread with a question to all of you.

What would it take for you ATS to BELIEVE someone was actually the reincarnate of Christ?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well you can add this guy to the list. en.wikipedia.org...
Does anyone know of any black jesus ? I dont belive in God so it would be very hard to convince me, but who knows I have often been wrong
edit on 29-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Jesus Christ Returns to Earth For ‘Second Coming,’ Vows to Destroy ISIS...

BUT... He's dead now...

Yes, you read that correctly, Jesus WAS here. I never knew either until yesterday.

José Luis de Jesús Miranda (April 22, 1946 – August 8, 2013)[1][2] was the leader of the Creciendo en Gracia sect, based in Miami, Florida.

He claimed to be both Jesus Christ and the Antichrist; His followers now claim he was the incarnation of Melchizedek. Some of them claim he escaped death however he is deader than dead.

Rabbi Jacob Schram, of the Beth Israel Messianic Synagogue in Jacksonville, Florida, met with Jesus one Sunday morning where he performed a miracle. He is said to have cured a nine-year-old girl of autism, before leading a prayer service for the synagogue’s worshipers. When asked why he was visiting a synagogue rather than a church, Mr. Christ said he was “born and raised a Jew.”

Now if you are as sad as I am about Mr. Christ's death... don't be.... there are more Mr. Christ's still alive like this guy below.

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall also claims HE IS Jesus and the Pope agrees. I swear I'm not making this up.... you just can't make stuff like this up.

Brian says he is the King of Kings!

Since the 18th century there have been more than 30 people walk this Earth claiming to be the incarnation of Jesus. en.wikipedia.org...

It's no surprise many will come in His name.....

We may not need a savior now... but the days to come I have a feeling issues around the globe will get worse and there will be more people come to light stating they too are in fact the reincarnation of Christ.

These people who have claimed such actually do obtain followers which leads me to the conclusion of this thread with a question to all of you.

What would it take for you ATS to BELIEVE someone was actually the reincarnate of Christ?

Personally I wouldn't believe anyone was Christ returned. Jesus spoke of his second coming and said it would happen within the lifetimes of those gathered listening to his speech. That was 2,000 years ago, so unless that group of people listening to Jesus at that time is still alive, well. . . .. .

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Yeah he is already in the list of my OP... the link I shared.

To answer your question ... yes... here is Mr. Jesus below. His name is Moses though?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Actually destroying ISIS would be a good start.

It fits with Hadither mythology.

Might actually make me believe the Hadith even.

That's not likely though.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I aint comin' before I finish my bourbon, aight!!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Bit of a letdown really. I was expecting...I dont know..lasers and angels and trumpets maybe.

At least some sort of sale at a mattress store...

Worst.ReturnOfTheGods.Ever

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Well you can add this guy to the list. en.wikipedia.org...
Does anyone know of any black jesus ? I dont belive in God so it would be very hard to convince me, but who knows I have often been wrong

Hell Ya.

Black Jesus

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It would be interesting if Jesus did come back after his body died. Only to wait for his true potential to unlock if/when the world needs him. Generation after generation reincarnating, just waiting for the right moment. Sounding more and more like a comic book to me!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ if he could recite the bible from front to back, back to front for 12 days in a row and not look at a book for reference ... or not😊
Depending on the Angelica nature of his well being and if is truly a good king... that is not afraid of Marilyn Manson's music harming him or influencing him in any way.... then maybe I'd try to follow the Christ, he says he is.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
He touched down a couple nights ago. Half the west coast got to see it.

See how it broke into 2? That PROVES it was the "2nd" coming!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The sad thing is they could all be right... When Jesus does come back we'll just mock him and probably end up killing him again.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Those who don't believe the gospel will not accept anyone as a returned Christ.
Those who do believe the gospel know that he's not expected to return in the form of a reincarnation.
I'm not sure how many people that leaves.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Of course..... IF he were to come back and claim any other religion besides the one he's named after... that will be a huge problem for Mr. Jesus.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

He's expected to return on a cloud per the Bible.

Interpretation is wide open on that one.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ jeez his wife will find things to work with...not cool her husband is pulling a Siddhartha move... leaving her far behind...she is smart and will get her man back... there are many things she can do... if I were her, I wouldn't leave him out of my sight.
I might try to send her some money so she can raise goats or something... no maybe chickens!.. thanks for the video..I'm on a mission to save their marriage and hopefully they make friends and are not mad at each other...😇

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Jesus was a man and nothing more. He didn't even fulfill all the prophecies required of the Jewish messiah, and his second coming is probably an excuse concocted by his followers in an attempt to alleviate concerns about the longevity and integrity of the church and its message.

Due to the above, i believe that Jesus will not return - and certainly not in the form of a cult leader who preys on people's money.
edit on 29-7-2016 by daaskapital because: clarity

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre personally once I'm off this planet...it's adios peeps... we are gone...
The books, Left Behind taught me so. Poof.

edit on 29-7-2016 by peppycat because: dumbfounded

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ
Indeed, and he specifically warned his disciples against believing any man claiming to be the returned version of himself while living in the world (Matthew ch24).
The rule of thumb offered is "If you can go and meet him somewhere, then he's a fake, by definition".

edit on 29-7-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join