It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brutally Honest Billboard Turns Heads In State With Exploding Muslim Immigrant Population

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I wonder who agreed to model for such a website.

Something tells me that's not a Muslim under that burka, lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Does anyone here really believe that sharia law has any chance of taking root and replacing our constitution?

Op? Did you bring this here to discuss or to spread this image? And therefor the fear that sharia will become the law of America?

What statement does this billboard make that is "brutally honest"?

Your bias is showing.

a reply to: awareness10

edit on 29-7-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I hope the constitution will always be solid then.

There's no way in hell i'd ever wear one of those things over me and be subject to a law like that. As a woman, it's personally insulting to me.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Think of me as an investigative journalist simply asking questions.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
seems horrifyingly similar to the hook nose jew propaganda from Goebbles

disgusting

the weak minds will lap it up like dogs

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Think of me as an investigative journalist simply asking questions.

That is not how this place works. If you are not an investigative journalist, then i will not pretend that you are. What is your opinion on the billboard?
edit on 29-7-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

link   
Sharia law.....nah....but I do love the sisters and brothers that are locked down under it's faltering hate and impractical logic, they're real people, but the women deserve better, don't ya think????

link   

Further: Its a billboard. We see the image and have time to absorb it. From the road however, its a glimpse or at a glance type of thing. You see those eyes, obviously malevolent, in a shroud, and the words most prevalent ...

... "should" and "fear". Look at the billboard at a glance and you see it, those eyes and "should...fear".

Thats the subliminal thing and why a think tank in washington developed the layout. Kind of like the hidden message behind the message, like in the movie, They Live.

edit on 29-7-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Further: Its a billboard. We see the image and have time to absorb it. From the road however, its a glimpse or at a glance type of thing. You see those eyes, obviously malevolent, in a shroud, and the words most prevalent ...

... "should" and "fear". Look at the billboard at a glance and you see it, those eyes and "should...fear".

Thats the subliminal thing and why a think tank in washington developed the layout. Kind of like the hidden message behind the message, like in the movie, They Live.

Thats what i got out of it too, Key Words. But this is what i am thinking... to what end is this being done to slowly coerce the Population into submission.

Many here have spoken over the years of a Conspiracy of the Govt to create a 1984 effect. Cameras everywhere, no where to hide no where to run, being surveilled 24/7. White box cars being witnessed through railway systems/ FEMA Camps/ etc etc. This seems to be something that hits a nerve with people a bit more so though some of the others listed.

edit on 7/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

America should fear sharia law, as it is opposed to western values. But only one promises itself to be the final religion on earth, and will probably take the steps to make that the case.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes. The think tank was used to design an image that would garner the most emotional impact.

I certainly don't want to live under sharia law, but, should i fear that it may take hold on american society? Hell no! The designers of this image sure think i should though.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Do you think sharia has a chance of becoming the law in America?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Just some group voicing their opinion.

Of course there will be groups that will try to censor.

But there always will be those that hate different opinions.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

There are sharia courts in the UK, which coincide with the growing population of Muslims. It is possible courts like these might pop up in the US.

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Do you think sharia has a chance of becoming the law in America?

I have no idea, i would hope not.

I admit, i had to contemplate posting this, it was a bit dicey and i knew there'd be a lot of views on it.

Not my ever usual but interesting to see the view points here, nonetheless.

link   
a reply to: TheTory

But only one promises itself to be the final religion on earth

No they all say that.

Read the Talmud & Revelation.

Just as "last man standing" as the Noble Quran.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

But this is what i am thinking... to what end is this being done to slowly coerce the Population into submission.

You already know the answer to that, in the case of subliminal advertising they are melding the minds they are trying to reach into a uniform mind set. One that fears Islam. The reason is to justify more "defense" to wage more (un) just war.

The people the 'ad' is aimed at drive by the sign a lot, they are the working man and woman, the busy person driving back and forth, they don't have time to sit and read much. Their news is the supermarket checkout, the break room front page, the six o'clock headlines, the ads placed in magazines in waiting rooms.

Their absorption is brief, on the go.
edit on 29-7-2016 by intrptr because: spelling and change

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
her eyes remind me of that national geographic cover. the one of the afghan girl back in 1985 - a pretty intense photo.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: TheTory

But only one promises itself to be the final religion on earth

No they all say that.

Read the Talmud & Revelation.

Just as "last man standing" as the Noble Quran.

I'll take your word for, even if no scripture is provided.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Indeed i do yes. My purpose here is for other reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join