It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delegates Turn their Backs to Medal of Honor Winner at DNC - Shame!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

A lot is two words. Yes majority of gays vote democrat. Majority of poor vote democrat. It's who you are and is why the democratic platform includes free college and birth control.
edit on 29-7-2016 by DoctorCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
Get over it already.

Not gonna happen!
We will continue to throw investigations at her till she can no longer hide behind the political elite status. She has gotten away with things that would put you or I in jail for years!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome

Keep voting for the establishment. 8 more years of this crap. Tired of Benghazi, how about The Clinton Foundation accepting money from countries that treat women and other minorities like livestock. There is so much on her and her abuser husband.

Cant get much more establishment then a Billionaire buying his way to the presidency.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Pyle because: Somehow quoted wrong post

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
It's just like with Al Capone, we had to get him somehow and we did.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

How truly sad the Democratic Party...and by extension a large swath of the American public...has become.

So just because these people did it then all Democrats think the same way? Pretty narrow minded thinking.

Dallas County Sheriff Lupe Valdez called for a moment of silence to honour Police Officers who have lost their lives in the line of duty

Where is the moment of silence for those murdered by the police? Police that constantly get away with it and people wonder why cops are getting shot.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nfflhome

Keep voting for the establishment. 8 more years of this crap. Tired of Benghazi, how about The Clinton Foundation accepting money from countries that treat women and other minorities like livestock. There is so much on her and her abuser husband.

You mean like how the GOP nominee does business those same countries as well?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

And if that had happened on the Repubs watch you would be wanting heads to roll.

Bush deleted millions of emails now please show all the fuss the Dems started over it. Not to mention all those investigations after starting two illegal wars.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorCowboy
a reply to: yuppa

A lot is two words. Yes majority of gays vote democrat. Majority of poor vote democrat. It's who you are and is why the democratic platform includes free college and birth control.

Im not a dam democrat. Im a independent constitutionalist. Second Im transgender but still like women so thats two times wrong. Poor people normally dont vote actually(i mean real poor as in no income at all) the Platform includes free stuff to get votes in actualality not because its worried about people.

A Lot. is also ONE WORD too depending on its usage. We do not like Grammar nazis around here so much either so either learn to ignore it of keep it to yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

And if that had happened on the Repubs watch you would be wanting heads to roll.

Bush deleted millions of emails now please show all the fuss the Dems started over it. Not to mention all those investigations after starting two illegal wars.

there was one difference though. he didn't have them hidden or on a private server against the law. Your comparison is lacking.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

What would one expect from a group of pretend leaders who have

absolutely NO CLUE what honor is--nor about anything even close to honor.

Evil, deception, compulsive pathological lying, graft, corruption, theft, power-mongering arrogance etc. etc. that's their theme, their way of being in the world, their 'norm.'

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

How truly sad the Democratic Party...and by extension a large swath of the American public...has become.
So just because these people did it then all Democrats think the same way? Pretty narrow minded thinking.

My reference was meant to be broader in scope...not just regarding the few who would turn their backs on a Medal of Honor winner, but the millions who continue to support Hillary Clinton (and the Democratic Party in general) when it has become patently obvious just how immoral she is - and it has become.

Dallas County Sheriff Lupe Valdez called for a moment of silence to honour Police Officers who have lost their lives in the line of duty.

Where is the moment of silence for those murdered by the police? Police that constantly get away with it and people wonder why cops are getting shot.

If one had been organized, and people in the audience began shouting "blue lives matter" in the middle of it...I would have found that just as inappropriate.

But hold on a minute...you say, "and people wonder why cops are getting shot." Are you seriously saying that if a Cop in Kentucky (or somewhere) shoots someone without justification - that it is perfectly understandable/ok that people in Dallas (or anywhere else) should shoot innocent Cops who had absolutely nothing to do with a "bad shoot" somewhere else?

If so, then you should give your head a good shake.
edit on 30-7-2016 by mobiusmale because: editing

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

But, what happened last night at the Convention, when Medal of Honor recipient Captain Florent Groberg took the stage in support of the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton, epitomises just how rotten-to-the-core and despicable this Party has become. Protesters stood up and chanted against him - and some even turned their back on him!

First of all, those were protesters, who were not supported by or condoned by the National Democratic Party, nor Hillary Clinton or her campaign. There was a lot of ugliness at the RNC too, or did you forget?

Secondly, talk about disrespecting honored veterans!

Trump slams McCain for being ‘captured’ in Vietnam

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured' Read more: www.politico.com...

‘No war hero, loser’

This is the Republican Party Presidential Nominee! Not disgruntled party members whose favorite didn't get the nomination.

edit on 30-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You lay out a very good case proving the moral bankruptcy of the Democrats.

One could probably lay out much the same case to prove the moral bankruptcy of the Republicans.

I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican, but I do find the Democrats exceptionally repulsive, so much so, I've often asked myself, how did I end up living in a country with these people in it. Thankfully however, I've managed to maintain my distance from them. Hopefully that will continue to be possible.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Might seem like a silly and pedantic point, but its not, and its an important distinction: you don't "win" a medal of honor. Its not a prize raffled off to service members. That medal carries with it a story of badassery that often wil move you to tears.

They earn that medal.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Because people are letting their political leanings get in the way of them doing their jobs. Then there is the fact that if Trump gets elected certain people are going to lose their jobs, but, if Hillary gets in they will probably get to keep them and some might even get promoted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join