It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delegates Turn their Backs to Medal of Honor Winner at DNC - Shame!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It has been clear to me, for a long time, that the Democratic Party has become (or maybe always was...except for JFK) morally bankrupt.

- Hillary given a pass on the slaughter at Benghazi
- Hillary given a pass on her criminally negligent handling of Classified (even SAP!) materials
- Hillary given a pass on the destruction of emails (who knows how many were Government-business and how many were Clinton Foundation/Government related...but Comey said they managed to recover a "few thousand" that should have been handed over)
- Obama endorsing Hillary while she was still under criminal investigation by the FBI, then Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton before Hillary's interview with the FBI, then Comey detailing a long list of Hillary's wrong-doings before saying no charges would be recommended, then two days later (surprise, surpise) the DOC saying the case is closed
- Illegal Immigrants constantly referred to as "immigrants"
- Sanctuary Cities allowed to exist that refuse to abide by Federal Laws...with no consequences
- Secretary of State John (throw my Service Medals away) Kerry telling a College Student audience that we all have to get used to a "borderless world"
- the obvious abject failure of the Clinton/Obama foreign policy doctrine, that has lead to the rise of Iran as a Middle-East superpower, the rise of ISIS in Syria and Iraq - and their rapid spread to North Africa, Asia, Europe and even North America - and yet Obama declares that Hillary is the most qualified POTUS candidate in history
- the complete and utter failure of Obamacare - and it is getting worse with recent 50-60% increases in premiums - but Obama (and other Democrats) backing Hillary so that she can preserve this part of Obama's "legacy"!

Believe me, I could go on...

But, what happened last night at the Convention, when Medal of Honor recipient Captain Florent Groberg took the stage in support of the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton, epitomises just how rotten-to-the-core and despicable this Party has become.

Protesters stood up and chanted against him - and some even turned their back on him!

Turn ed their Backs on MOH Veteran

How truly sad the Democratic Party...and by extension a large swath of the American public...has become.

Oh, and PS...just for good measure...when Dallas County Sheriff Lupe Valdez called for a moment of silence to honour Police Officers who have lost their lives in the line of duty - people stood up and began to yell "Black Lives Matter".

No Moment of Silence for Murdered Cops at the DNC

IMHO, sickening.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What can I had?

Nothing, you said it all very well

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

OK...10,000 cell phone cameras there...and no pics of this claim? And a site "weazelzippers" as the source?

Can you help me out with some actual evidence?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So says "Weasel Zipper" Scouring the Bowels of the Internet. So did you see this while watching the convention? Did you google and yahoo specifically to find other references to this happening? Or did you just take the word of the old Zipper?
edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 29 Jul 2016 09:38:35 -0500Fri, 29 Jul 2016 09:38:35 -050016072016-07-29T09:38:35-05:00900000038 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
It has been clear to me, for a long time, that the Democratic Party has become (or maybe always was...except for JFK) morally bankrupt.

- Hillary given a pass on the slaughter at Benghazi

IMHO, sickening.

The only sickening part is that morally bankrupt repubs keep using Benghazi. Eight investigations and still nothing concrete to indict Hillary. Get over it already.

Clinton 2016

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You can tell a lot about a site by the (il)literacy level of the comment section...

The fluoride and cheap beer poisoning is strong in this one.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Black Lives Matter chants interrupt one minute silence for fallen police officers - led by their grieving relatives - at the DNC

Which has what to do with or support the OP...squat...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The only sickening part is that morally bankrupt repubs keep using Benghazi. Eight investigations and still nothing concrete to indict Hillary. Get over it already.

Clinton 2016

Keep voting for the establishment. 8 more years of this crap. Tired of Benghazi, how about The Clinton Foundation accepting money from countries that treat women and other minorities like livestock. There is so much on her and her abuser husband.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome

There is so much on her and her abuser husband.

If there is so much why hasn't she been indicted?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Black Lives Matter chants interrupt one minute silence for fallen police officers - led by their grieving relatives - at the DNC

Which has what to do with or support the OP...squat...

Evidence that people at the DNC are complete neanderthals with no respect for anyone or anything. Gz.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
provide clear and credible evidence or apologize to the board and admit this is just propaganda sleaze

I'm getting really tired of this nonsense

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

And if that had happened on the Repubs watch you would be wanting heads to roll.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
provide clear and credible evidence or apologize to the board and admit this is just propaganda sleaze

I'm getting really tired of this nonsense

As a previous poster indicated, there is a video of Captain Groberg's address available on C-Span.

In the video, you can clearly hear people chanting "No More War" while he is speaking, and you can see a (small) number of people in the front row who are standing with their backs to the Captain.

It is not clear to me, however, whether these people are intentionally showing disrespect for Groberg, if they are watching the people who were carying on and chanting (perhaps they also had their backs turned...but can't see them), or if they are doing something else.

I first heard of this incident on Fox News this morning, found a web-link to add substance to my OP, and spoke my mind on the occurrence, as it was being reported.

Everything I said in my OP is true, IMO, and so there will be no apology forthcoming.
edit on 29-7-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

link   

As ABBA put it so many many years ago, "MONEY, MONEY, MONEY"

link   

As ABBA put it so many many years ago, "MONEY, MONEY, MONEY"

or if you like Pink Floyd

edit on 29-7-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Meanwhile, Trump's team of Putin's inside men are making speeches in Moscow bad mouthing the US, behavior I would expect from Clinton, Obama or Kerry.

These are our "choices" in 2016?

Donald Trump aide slams America's policy on Russia during speech in Moscow.

In an unusual critique for a man attached to a presumptive nominee for the American presidency, Carter Page said the US and other Western countries unfairly vilified Russia for its problems, including corruption, which he said was just as easily found at home.

edit on 29-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: Gary Johnson 2016

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: nfflhome

There is so much on her and her abuser husband.

If there is so much why hasn't she been indicted?

Oligarchy
noun
a small group of people having control of a country or organization.

That's my guess anyways.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
These are the type of people democrats are. Thugs, poor, gays, little nerds with side cuts. In order to come to the same conclusion on issues as the democrats do you need to be on he lower rungs of society

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorCowboy
These are the type of people democrats are. Thugs, poor, gays, little nerds with side cuts. In order to come to the same conclusion on issues as the democrats do you need to be on he lower rungs of society

Excuse me but ALOT of "gays" are not democrats. Also Alot o f nerds are not democrats either. generalization much?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join