It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why I Hate Obama in 19 Seconds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:56 AM
No one cares. You cry more than my 5 year old niece.

I don't hate anyone and neither should you. Grow up. And you seriously claim that you don't care about left vs right? You can't make this stuff up. Your whole existence revolves around being angry towards the left. Maybe you don't see it, but you have a seething hatred towards liberally minded people whom you've never even met before. Claiming that you're not an angry full on pro gun right winger is lying to everyone faces, yourself, and to be frank, makes you come off as incompetent and possibly insane. You're the standout right wing, divide and conquer, hate your fellow man ATS poster. It's not even a contest and any response to the contrary will only make me laugh. There's no attempt to understand your fellow Americans. None. You lack the capacity.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:59 AM
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Arent you a bowl full of cheerios this morning.
who are you talking to?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:24 AM
a reply to: awareness10

OP. No one else deserves to be called out. At least his fellow right wing circle jerkers stay consistent. I'm sure my post will be removed, but it should stay up.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: mymymy
So there you have it ATS, you can lie all you want about Obama, maybe even Democrats in general, it's all good. Rather than show a thread to be BS and at least move it to the LOL forum, we'll keep it right here and somehow send "a message"

I suppose the message it sends is "Obama haters are free to post lies and made up crap here, and you get to keep your stars and flags!

They know that a good chunk of their traffic is the InfoWars and Alex Jones crowd that believe that lizard people are controlling the US Govt

it's not hard to see why they would fall for a video like that.

Sooooo, going by your logic, if I just had a hair cut does that make Trump a racist?

edit on 30-7-2016 by Sublimecraft because: because I think you think it does!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

You may see the world as binary left vs right, but I see it as binary authoritarian vs libertarian. When it comes to globalism and authoritarianism the Democrats are currently leading the way, however the Republicans aren't far behind.

If you look at the very post I was fooled by it was the globalist - authoritarian message that offended me as it was specifically an affront to liberty.

I see Democrats as the biggest threat to freedom and they are much more likely to attack liberties that I specifically hold dear like the 2nd, but Republicans are also bad.

Republicans attack liberties I don't personally use like gay marriages and abortion. While these rights are important I don't personally have the passion about these issues.

It is up to all of us to defend all of these rights, but the 2nd is my line in the sand which does pit me more often against Democrats.

Also, Democrats are more likely to attack my wallet, my family values and my liberties. Republicans are just not AS bad right now.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:40 AM
Unbelievable. This tripe is still going on? We have a thread here, based on an obviously carefully edited video that is as accurate as 99% of the other crap spewed about Obama (i.e. not accurate at all) and it is considered a good example of critical thinking? Only in the current insane climate in the US could that be considered true.

This is yet another anti-Obama hit piece, full of nonsense, based on deception and lies.

Someday, when sanity and civil discourse recovers in this country, some sociologist is going to make a name for herself doing an analysis of the anti-Obama frenzy. The right wing has gone so far overboard on him that most rational people don't even pay much attention anymore... anything about Obama coming out of the right wing is pretty much guaranteed to be heavily distorted at best and outright lies at least as often as not. I spent several years early in the Obama era tracking down all of these charges and claims and the vast huge majority of them are pure bunk. It got to the point I quit even researching them... they are all pretty much the same.

An example of good critical thinking? Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:05 AM
Mod Note:

It might be a good idea to re-read the parameters of what is allowed in the Mud Pit and what is not:

Please do not reply to this note.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:18 AM
a reply to: hellobruce

I suppose the message it sends is "Obama haters are free to post lies and made up crap here, and you get to keep your stars and flags!

Exactly, and now it seems if I call ATS out on their blatant and now obvious right wing bias my post gets removed for "off topic". "Off topic" in the mud pit? LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:20 AM
Since the topic is no longer the OP, but instead it has become staff actions, this thread is now closed.

Kudos to Metallicus for owning up.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>