It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Obama in 19 Seconds

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Does it have to be RIGHT NOW? Maybe dude had to go to work.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Metallicus often disappears from his own threads.

I base my assertion on his previous behaviour.
Not the hoax, but the disappearing act!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
a reply to: Metallicus
I think you owe the board an apology for posting this as if it were real.

This type of propaganda is part of the problem, not the solution.

I remember posting something about Sarah Palin and finding out it was a stupid rumor that I fell for. I was so embarrassed!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was moved to the LOL forum.
I even made an apology THREAD! www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS is best when ALL of us check our sources. We've all been fooled and it takes strength of character to admit it.
edit on 7/29/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well okay I was just devils advocating. I wouldn't know about that detail. It is morning though and people usually tend to go to work in the morning unless they work from home / dont work.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Right. In my old active Myspace blog I've gotten CREAMED before for reposting articles without checking them all out first. I seem to recall Natural News 'screwing' me like this so bad once it never really happened again.
edit on 29-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I remember posting something about Sarah Palin and finding out it was a stupid rumor that I fell for. I was so embarrassed!

ATS is best when ALL of us check our sources. We've all been fooled and it takes strength of character to admit it.

I remember that, we ALL do it. It is a little humiliating. But I learned from it to not take things like this at face value.

One thing ATS has taught me is you have to dig deep before posting, because it will get shredded.

As it should. I hope we are all here for truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Interesting. So the reason the OP hates Obama is actually "because I'm lying to myself and everyone on ATS." Good argument, Metallicus. Really helps your credibility.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
then why are you even here!!!! if the thread isn't for you.. GET THE F*** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

He is a smooth talker. I would argue he is the best teleprompter reader in history. The small minded masses only listen to the top sound bytes replayed by the media. They form an opinion based on this small amount of information. Plus, he is half black which gives him extra credibility in the progressive stack.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
then why are you even here!!!! if the thread isn't for you.. GET THE F*** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is based on a hoaxed video. It is Reldra's right (and all of ours) to let everyone know. So no, she is not going to get the F*** out, just because you or the OP doesn't want the hoax exposed.
edit on 29-7-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2016 by kaylaluv because: cannot type today

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

This why I come here.
Good people.
That is what you are.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

And yet this sits here in the mud pit. Mud is too good for this hoax thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Even though it is a hoax how does it benefit Obama?
Limbo

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
13 flags? Who are these 13 people who think this is good? Please post and say why.

Why?
Is it triggering you, you know that's why people flag and star threads like this and you and others fall for it all the time.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I didn't say I did, but I did voice my opinion on the left's belief in collectivism. That is the logical conclusion. In a collective, there is no "you" and no "me" and we only have value where the overall machine considers its own needs and plugs us in. Thus, there is no need for privacy as that only has value or merit to the individual.
edit on 29-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Out of context clipped video or not, I believe the psycho thinks that way for real. He is a sleazy person and a disgrace to the office he serves. I wouldn't pee on him if he were on fire and the nearest water was 2 miles away.

#Trump2016

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Wow, never saw that before. Thank you for sharing. Scary stuff. But, if the American public doesn't Wake Up....
............'johnny Carson theme music..........and now here's HILLARY. Let's just be honest....if you want change, if you are not better today than you were 8 years ago....then DO something......DO IT. Vote Trump.....I don't care about his rudeness, I don't care about that he is not politically correct....the man is telling you the truth, this country is going to hell. I don't feel safe. I'm a new citizen from Ireland, we see a liar in Hillary.....why can't you?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

...why can't you?

Why can't you see the hack job LIES that the OP and its featured video are?

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

...why can't you?

Why can't you see the hack job LIES that the OP and its featured video are?

Deny Ignorance!

I respect your opinion, however, the overseas press in some ways is less censored when it comes to American politics. Your FBI director questioned her integrity and negligence.

If you have a bad memory......here is all you need to understand that there is a problem......a BIG one. Do what you want, but are you feeling good, safe, better than you were 8 years ago? If so, welcome to the minority, if not, welcome to the silent majority of fed up Americans who do not like what is going on in this country right now. Deny Ignorance

ANSWERS:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Your FBI director questioned her integrity and negligence.

What does that have to do with the HACK JOB video in the OP? You seem to believe it's true. You seem to be willing to believe a lie, as long as you don't like the person being lied about.

This thread isn't about Hillary!

edit on 29-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join