It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Obama in 19 Seconds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Id love to know what the OP or any pro trump person would say if we just intentionally spliced a video for 19 seconds of Trump.

But we dont have to. In fact, we just say watch all of Trump. He does enough on his own.

Could just take multiple uncut Trump videos and post them in this forum lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Id love to know what the OP or any pro trump person would say if we just intentionally spliced a video for 19 seconds of Trump.

But we dont have to. In fact, we just say watch all of Trump. He does enough on his own.

To a rational person. However most rational people I know want to sit this one out.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So, this is why you hate Obama? Because someone hacked one of his speeches to make it appear as though he has the opinion that "ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs" and that "order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign"?

When in reality, he is arguing AGAINST that alternative mindset...

Do you know what "Deny Ignorance" even means??? You are EMBRACING ignorance! You have been fooled by this stupid video. At least admit that.

Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign. Often, this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others, and that individual identity must be defined by “us” versus “them,” or that national greatness must flow not by what a people stand for, but by what they are against.

No wonder ignorance is running rampant here when members are willing to believe any hack job they see and put it out there as the truth, and then the moderation crew lets it stand, as though there's some truth to it. It's disgusting!

Actual Speech

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

To a rational person. However most rational people I know want to sit this one out.

It took me awhile to realize it was in mud pit, but still, that is no excuse for hoax videos.

I hope a mod gets to this.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Extreme irony is: many of you that are acting all outraged at this, have done the same with things Trump has said or supported it here on ATS.

Yet where was your outrage then? Where was your demands that it be moved to LOL?

Let's be honest here.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity
Extreme irony is: many of you that are acting all outraged at this, have done the same with things Trump has said or supported it here on ATS.

Yet where was your outrage then? Where was your demands that it be moved to LOL?

Let's be honest here.

Do you have examples?
edit on 29-7-2016 by reldra because: typos, kb getting old

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
"But those ideals have also been tested -- here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign. Often, this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others, and that individual identity must be defined by “us” versus “them,” or that national greatness must flow not by what a people stand for, but by what they are against."
link

Apparently the PC Movement never got this memo.
edit on 29-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

what? I think we got the memo, that it happens..therefore PC and SJW starts. Are you just slow?
edit on 29-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Attention.

Could the members please stop spamming the complaint button about this thread.

We've been notified. We are looking at it.

Some of us are trying to eat breakfast.

Do not reply to this post.

Gin

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Do you have examples?

There has been plenty of threads on ATS where OP took Trump's word out of context. For example him calling all women pigs, all immigrants illegal and rapists, wanting war and the latest trend of begging Russians to hack Hillary's servers. All those taken out of context to shame him, yet there was no outrage from the left, the opposite.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Enjoy your breakfast erik, like I said, I couldn't do the MOD job.

EVERYONE would end up banned before I had am coffee.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

No wonder ignorance is running rampant here when members are willing to believe any hack job they see and put it out there as the truth, and then the moderation crew lets it stand, as though there's some truth to it. It's disgusting!

Sometimes I think ATS is being propelled forward by billions of tiny farts escaping from a ginormous gassy body of false equivalency - and hate

It's exhausting - occasionally entertaining

But at least now we know why Metallicus hates Obama. I was seriously wondering

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

PC/SJW is the most entirely US VS. THEM 'new' ideology since the Nazi's. Still waiting for any of you to try and break that assessment apart... will you be the first to attempt it oh 'fast' one?
edit on 29-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Do you have examples?

There has been plenty of threads on ATS where OP took Trump's word out of context. For example him calling all women pigs, all immigrants illegal and rapists, wanting war and the latest trend of begging Russians to hack Hillary's servers. All those taken out of context to shame him, yet there was no outrage from the left, the opposite.

All of those are mostly true, though. This was completely doctored.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: reldra

PC/SJW is the most entirely US VS. THEM 'new' ideology since the Nazi's. Still waiting for any of you to try and break that assessment apart... will you be the first to attempt it oh 'fast' one?

No, it's not. Never has been. And to back up your position you quote your own thread about anti depressants? HMM

You don't like poeple that care about others, so you somewhow try to link it to nazis. Sure..that makes a ton of sense.

Hope it makes ou feel better, anyway.

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Why i can't take Metallicus' threads or opinion seriously. In 19 seconds.

link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Yeah... I wasn't. I just wanted to do the necessary research to Deny Ignorance, and see if ANYONE would be willing to admit that they'd been hoodwinked by this video.

I'm not surprised.

I am surprised that members were chastised for alerting the thread... I thought that's what we were supposed to do.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Obama is trash and so is this thread.

Due diligence Metallicus, do your due diligence.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

I am surprised that members were chastised for alerting the thread... I thought that's what we were supposed to do.

That is true, also. We have been told to alert. But, now we alerted too much. Disrupted breakfast.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Sad isn't it, B.

"Looking into it" is a funny one.

Like 15 members haven't already posted proof of this false advertising.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join