It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Obama in 19 Seconds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This 19 second video of Obama pretty much sums up why I hate this man as a President. Obama, Hillary, Bush all of them are in on this conspiracy against the people. He is the antithesis of individual liberty and freedom.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I can't understand how people are so deaf to this... even when he spells it out plain as day.

This one gets me, he can roll this crap right off his tongue but defends islam every chance he gets and refuse to call them out...

edit on 29-7-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Why I hate desperate threads against the left that pop up every 7 minutes...because it is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have a feeling that was not in context. Where is the entire video?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Talk to me in 6 months.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

He never said this.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have never heard of this speech, do you know when and where this was?

I am guessing Germany.

Short clips can be taken out of context, I would just like to see a longer clip.

If this is in context, it just proves what I have thought of the man all along.

And Hillary has a chance to be the queen.

Thanks Metallicus

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
I have a feeling that was not in context. Where is the entire video?

or that. This thread is silly.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Wow I can't wait until all the small minded people of the world say, "Enough" !

Someone will come along and say he was taken out of context or he really didn't mean it... He was talking about other people not us the proud progressive democrats of the world..

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Another amazing contribution to a thread by you.

Why don't you show us why he never said this, when we can see him clearly saying those words? It does not seem to be edited in any way.

As someone who had lived during communism, I can say you guys are heading straight down the communism path.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Why I hate desperate threads against the left that pop up every 7 minutes...because it is ridiculous.

Because Our Right Wing friends are desperate. They never say I thing about what Trump will do to fix America's problems. Just Sh•t on the Left.

Vote 3rd Party and end the Gridlock.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I see what you did here...he was saying 'when this happens...'

What is wrong with you?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Because Our Right Wing friends are desperate. They never say I thing about what Trump will do to fix America's problems. Just Sh•t on the Left.

Vote 3rd Party and end the Gridlock.

you are correct. The got stuck with the idiot and they are unhappy.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

The important thing is we get a ton of value and solutions from Hillary and her followers...oh wait we don't, they actually too busy insulting Trump and his supporters.

Watch Trumps press conference that he held a couple of days ago. It's an hour long.
Yes, press conference. I know you are not used to your politicians having those, but it is true. Some people don't have anything to hide.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: reldra

Another amazing contribution to a thread by you.

Why don't you show us why he never said this, when we can see him clearly saying those words? It does not seem to be edited in any way.

As someone who had lived during communism, I can say you guys are heading straight down the communism path.

It was clipped on purpose to cut 'when this happens...'

If you are dumb enough to believe it was not, I have bridge to sell you.

Nikolai, I am not sure about you. You just may buy the bridge.
edit on 29-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It is the logical extension of the idea the progressive left have of "you can't do it alone" and "we must all do it together." In a collective, there is no room for individuality at any level, including privacy. All your bases are belong to us.

If the collective is the key, then there is no longer any "you" and you better learn to like it.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

Heres the full speech.

Its a spliced video.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Reldra, you really don't understand where I am coming from after all this time. I don't give a crap about right or left I care that this man thinks he knows how to run my life better than me.

edit on 2016/7/29 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Here is an explanation for the video, it was edited to change the meaning of his original speech.
Politifact
Although, I suspect that he harbors the belief given in the video, but he would never state it to the public.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Where is the full video? Or should we all just take a random clip at face value every time some on posts it? Just FYI I am not democrat nor particularly like Obama.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join